youtube.com/watch?v=PkIM4ShGBVc
youtube.com/watch?v=ENnAa7rqtBM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TcEVYepundk
youtube.com/watch?v=mud3po9jRWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Claimed. Bow > Gun.

kill yourselves

Oh hey we're back, and with trips

I'm gonna head to bed pretty soon but before I do, here's a song with a good message to keep in mind for the new day
youtube.com/watch?v=IcCgV2Czp9U

>have a gun

I'm back.
Back to lurking

Only reason I'm getting VR is so I can Fuck her til I die.

a a a a a a a a a a a A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A

((hey everyone))

I only have a spear, no guns here.

youtube.com/watch?v=PkIM4ShGBVc

thread theme

it's still a weapon.
gangster as fuck

Goodnight everyone! Just wanted to say I think I'll be seeing all of you a lot more often in the future.

yep

claim

Keep it alive so we don't wind up with two+ being active. If it's just one string going along it's much easier to follow. Not to mention inactivity is how communities dissolve. Nobody want to make a thread if they think nobody will show up.

>Gun edition.

BOW.

I know you guys are asking me what's wrong, I'm not ignoring you.
I just haven't been around much because playing Battleborn with friends.
I will answer any and all questions in a bit

Also dubs and I die

sachi claim

Claim

>thug rattle

You don't get out of this that easy Tsuyu

youtube.com/watch?v=ENnAa7rqtBM

Excess of activity is what brough cancer, shitposting and the mods' attention to this place.

We had these threads at specific hours. Going 24/7 was a mistake.

See ya around m8.

>Best idol claimed

It was already too late, even quads can't save us at this point.

nice

Goodnight! I hope to see you again soon.

And, as usual, we are /get/.

muh helicopters muh slice of life comedies. why can't "cute girls of the 160th SOAR" be an anime?

top tier waifu you got there bud. my 3dpd waifu also reeeees at normies. and i met her through Sup Forums.

what the fuck is she standing on?

why are there no dat boi images of your waifu?
shieeeet

GODDAMNIT IM SO CLOSE TO HAVING THIS SONG DOWN PAT BUT IM STILL DOING SOMETHING WRONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TcEVYepundk

>checked

HOLLA nice quads there friend

We're off to a good start

I've found a therapist that I'm going to call in the morning to set up a consultation with.

You defended 24/7 threads when they were new. What changed?

Dubs says you get off battleborn and dedicate your full attantion to /waifu/ right now

I love you guys.
I know you're all here for me

Dubs and i take you all with me in allahu akbar

I have like three lmao

the problem is you aren't a cute autistic girl

this is my first time starting a waifu thread and i got dem digits.

whats wrong with you?

FUCK

>tsuyu

the past 2 minutes

>

>3dpd waifu
what a looser

kek, i actually though of going 160th but special operations isn't for me
>i like slice of life though kek

Tis surely a good omen, friend

Get shrekt Tsuyu. Obey dubs

>what the fuck is she standing on?

We don't concern ourselves with such questions here. I dunno. Maybe a peg to the person riding bitch to rest their feet on?

Careful not to mix up correlation and causation.

Miho claimed

Hello.

I've realised that was a terrible mistake. Back then we had at most 5 anons during the mornings and afternoons. I didn't want to lose them because of our schedule.

Now we are more overpopulated than China.

Give me another hypothesis then

Major depression and I guess suicidal ideation.

Dubs and you give me a kiss :(

>Tsuyu

Hello Miho! How are you? And what time is it for you?

Obey even more dubs

It has gotten quite busy, but most of the anons are at least consistent. I won't pretend like I'm not one of the newer ones and thus party to this, but things don't seem awful here.

I'll give you a kiss for free anyway

im drunk sup mother fuckers

That does not look like Emi. Also, checked.

fuck yeah, thats the kind of memes i like. should i keep watching that show ? i watched part of the first episode in english.
winrar
i bed your eyebrow game isn't even on point
sorry
if i wanted to watch a bunch of cute girls being pogs i would watch sora no woto

yeah people actually want to notice me now

i've never seen a bitch seat on a streetbike with pegs.
where the tanks at pham?

suck it up, you probably live in a first world country you don't have any real reason to be suicidal.

Just duration and whimsy would explain those.
More time means more chance for thing to start.
Wasn't around long enough to be able to say for certain, but i highly doubt that the shitposting started explicitly with the thread's expansion. There's just more thread to have more of it.

As for the mods, i've only seen mods ban once. It was for like, 30 minutes, they nabbed two people, then they gave up.

>more overpopulated than China.
That's a bit much of an exaggeration, pal.

Hello. Doing fine. 11:11pm why?

i dunno, im not an adrenaline junkie....i like watching things that lower my heartbeat

Sleeping

R-Really?

That's a good idea,

Also Ako claimed
Back from Vidya tourney!

24/7 didn't happen that long ago, but I can understand how it would feel like we had five back then. In fact, the 24/7 deal naturally followed when we got an influx of anons. No-one planned it. It just fell into place.

I agree with you. But we're past the point of no return. The ride ends when it dies.

I probably haven't either, but then i've also never seen a loli with the upper body strength to fire an SMG without just toppling over, so i'm going with "Fantasy get out of jail free card" or something. I didn't draw he picture :\

not a good idea i might throw up

200% nigga.

Azusa Nakano claimed.

Can anyone talk to me? I'm having a horrible day.

>pats

try a beer it will help , a lot.

Shiro's back.
Can I get a free kiss?
First world country doesn't mean jack diddly. I'm on foodstamps, medicaid, child support, the whole trifecta. Just because you're first world doesn't mean you don't have problems. Don't even get me started on everything that's wrong with the human brain, and how that can affect your life.

i feel that way some times but othertimes i'm all about hype and action and violence.
this is how i feel right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=mud3po9jRWw

go wake up the floof i want to play with her hair
well its a 45 acp so the cyclic rate would be slow maybe she can control it a little bit better. she would still need to be really fucking fit for her size to stand like that and balance while trying to make any meaningful shot.
nigga why you eat so much chicken?
what's wrong fgt

ohshit.png

what's wrong buddy?? it's a mutual feeling

Claimed

No you dont :(

>Tsuyu

How much did you drink cause it sounds like your more than drunk then?

I can't get a beer. I live in a shitty Christian controlled dry county. I'm also 18.

Fluffy is mine.

Oh, you're the same as me. Where are you, anyway?

Of course.

Naturally, naturally.

I'm still here for just a little bit. What's going on, man?

You're claiming pin?

Obligatory claim.

yu fukn wot m7? i love you more than most peeps on the thread

>Shiro

too much
im gonna take a shower thjen relax

wat

what the fuck man

I took my girlfriend on an expensive date. Drove an hour. Bought her everything. She then proceeded to never thank me, give me a horrible attitude over me asking to use the laptop I bought her, started talking shit about me in front of her family, tried to bring my sick aunt (not deadly, just cold) who I live with into the fight, etc.

All around shit.

Yass

Oh shit.

Nigga why won't you make it in my kitchen?

Waddup
>kill me

VA. You?

alright, don't drown.

Welcome to Arkansas.

See the white? No booze.

It doesn't matter where I live or that I don't have any real reason. The fact is that I am and I don't want to be. I'm filled with self loathing, fear, and an intense anger. I hallucinate constantly due to a severe head injury I sustained when a man fell asleep, ran a stop sign, and t-boned my family's car when I was only nine months old. I have a constant head ache and an extreme light sensitivity. Everything hurts me emotionally, I'm anxious all the time around people, and when I'm alone I start to seriously consider suicide. And I can't knuckle down, I can't keep my grip on reality. Nor do I have control over my moods. My depression hits me unexpectedly like a wave. Everyday is a struggle, I'm fighting as hard as I can and still I'm losing.

better visit the neighbor soon

fuck....sorry to hear that, maybe she's just having one of those days, i hope everything gets smoothed over with you guys, only thing you can do is hope for a better tomorrow, and just let her cool down
>im horrible at relationship advice.....

Anons come and go every day. Some are nice, some shitpost. Some go slow, some go fast. The end result is /waifu/ transformed into a mess when no one even knows who was there, who's new and who comes now and then.
Hard to build a proper community like that

Imagine threads for 6 hours a day. A quarter of the time means a quarter of the attention.
We've been pruned by the mods quite a few times, and I know a certain someone who has been banned a lot for being the OP.
If the thread is permanently up, the amount of meaningful information in it decreases.
>user A: "How are you?"
>user B: "Fine, and you?"
>user A: "Fine too, thanks"
*2 hours later*
>user C: "How are you, user A?"
>user A: "Fine, and you?"
>user C: "I'd say I'm fine, thanks for asking"
It's a constant repetition with no value.
Do we even talk about our waifus anymore? No, we don't

Over 30 anons per thread. That means 5 posts with pic per user and thread.
5. Posts. We could comfortably fill 2 threads. We are overpopulated.

I will die with this ride. But I won't die without fighting.

>checked
also GA

You live in Arkansas? I'm sorry for your loss.

>renge

I love you ;o;

Tsuyu

here's an idea
move

Why
Dude I finally almost have Fude Pen ~Ball Pen~ completely learnt I'm SO close it's killing me

>I'm on foodstamps, medicaid, child support, the whole trifecta.

how old are you? what state do you live in? what is physically wrong with you? are you paying or receiving child support?

i dont even know what that is

is it worth watching that whole show and all of the extra shit? i watched it when it first came out but im not really up to date.

where is your gun? put it in your waifu's grasp

if you had friends you wouldnt have this problem.

>I took my girlfriend on an expensive date. Drove an hour. Bought her everything. She then proceeded to never thank me

could that be because your girlfriend is 2d?

>give me a horrible attitude over me asking to use the laptop I bought her

because when you use other applications or tabs it closes the image of her

>started talking shit about me in front of her family, tried to bring my sick aunt (not deadly, just cold) who I live with into the fight, etc.

old nips are insufferable

shiiit because it's finger licken

20/20 claim

>guns and my waifu don't mix

>GA
DO IT WITH DAAAAAAAAAN

Aww yiss. Sup.

Wow. I hope that leaving her is something easy to arrange? You don't need this bitch in your life.

If anyone can move forward it's you

try taking psychedelic drugs if you still want to kill yourself after that then do it.

It be Pin