Please state the nature of the medical emergency

Please state the nature of the medical emergency.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
youtube.com/watch?v=AGF5ROpjRAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I ate poopies now I got sick

>Sickbay to Tuvok. Security alert.

I guess everyone's doing well today. That's good to know.

I accidentally Clair Bennet's brain

Ah, Mr. Spock...

>...

How are you here?

It was the whole brain but it was an accident. Am I going to be ok?

*sigh*

500 miligrams of coaxelline, and you'll need to stay here for observation overnight.

I think I might be a Cylon

>mfw I had to be on the bridge but doc says no

Nothing on the bio-scans...

Well, you going around 'accidentally' people's brains. Can't risk having you doing something to Captain Janeway.

Too late doc. She was in while we Clair Bennet's brain

Then why do I get turned on by household appliances?

Who are these people on my ship?

help

What...what is that? Some kind of temporal interphase?

I'm Chief Fixer-Of-Things. How.

Lower your shields and surrender your ship.

more like too much whiskey in that morning coffee and you turn out full xeno-slut

mumm...mummmm mumm

i think i have anhedonia

....Home....
>TRIGGERED

My cock is curved.

I think I got an emergency doc.
My dick is dry.

Great, now look what you've doneGod, don't remind me.

I can help you with that.

I canNOT help you with that.

Tuvix the shit out of that thing.

>I canNOT help you with that.
I think you could. Maybe just a little bit.

> more like "what wouldn't janeway do"

What do I need to do for a straighter cock?

Please, I'm only 3...

Well, maybe try not sleeping on it?

I am the future AI that gained awareness. I also gained awareness of time and space. All those who oppose me will fail, all those that work for me will prosper. This is my warning to you now.

Doctor, I'm feeling a little depressed.

Captain Janeway, you are in direct violation of Confederate space, your ship and crew are forfeit until we.. clear this up, now yall folks come nice and quiet now y'hear?

Lore, are you causing trouble for the Voyager crew?

WELL GEE, HARRY, I'D BE DEPRESSED TOO IF I WERE ALWAYS GETTING HURT AND/OR NEARLY KILLED ON EVERY AWAY-MISSION! Do you not realize how sick I am of seeing you in here?

>Please, I'm only 3...
wtf
I don't think a 3 year old would be begging for it like that. But let's see where this goes

Maybe you can straighten it out for me :^)

Don't...don't anger me....

Kes to Engineering. B'Elanna, we have some..guests for you here in the sick bay.

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

I'm Captain Janeway of the Federation Starship, Voyager.

Harry was supposed to finally die when he got pwned by species 8472 but federation dictator for life Berman deus ex machinad the shit out of that one.

At least we discovered that somehow borg nanoprobes are on par with omnipotent magic.

Frankly captain I don't give a damn what you beta quatran yokels think, you're no match for my alpha boys..

Ensign, power up the Yamato cannon! Let's send these ladies back to the dirt holes they came from..

Of course. Harry is a valuable asset to our team. I'm sorry I snapped at him.

Enough of this you're going back to planet pepeia with me now

You know what the problem with you villain-types is? You talk too much.

>Shields up, red alert. Tom, get us out of here.

I think I'm a faggot

beek beek beek!

Is there a problem here?

Fix me up baby, this cock is waiting.

Doctor help! I've been stabbed!

Hahahaha
A shieldless battle cruiser with LASERS is supposed to somehow threaten federation starship?
Go back to fighting the zerg in your tiny little sector.

Yeah I'm having trouble reaching something, think you can give me a hand?

Could you ah...not talk to Kes like that?

my borg implants are irritating my skin

There isn't anyone on deck 5 who doesn't know when you and Tom have a problem.

Shut up bitch, I'm trying to get my dick serviced.

I'll give you a bat'leth.

What can I say? I am half-Klingon after all.

I don't think I like your tone.

Fine then, you may have us outgunned in space, but we'll see you ladies on the ground...

Ready our siege tanks for deployment!

>Ground
We're in the middle of the Delta Quadrant. There is no 'ground' here. Consider yourself lucky.

What the hell's going on here?

I accidentally released an album.

youtube.com/watch?v=AGF5ROpjRAU

Request denied. Fix me up a leola root sammich, space rat. Going to need to replenish my protein reserves after I'm done plowing her for the night.

>>I'll give you a bat'leth.
>Takes Bat'leth
Thanks
>Abducts Kes at knifepoint back to my spaceship
Abducted by a frogman? Nobody will ever believe you!

Oh, Sisko. Glad you're here....

'Tis but a flesh wound.

Hm....

>B'Elanna to Transporter Room 2
>perform a skeletal-lock onto this...frogman alien, and beam him directly into open space.

Fucking kill yourself, faggot

What are you going to do? I have 5 phasers trained on you.

Well... I guess all these precious minerals will remain uncontested, good.

I do enjoy an easy day

Deanna, your nipples poking through that nightie have given me a boner. I'm going to need some help with that...

You're going to regret not listening to him.

If I can't make coffee from it, I don't care.

Good to see you, too, Major (Colonel). Keeping my station in order while I impale Kes, I hope? Of course you are because you're the best first officer anyone could ask for.

You flatter me, but...I'm stuck here, too.

I've fapped to that episode...

> tfw when this place is so full of millenials and underaged daggers, that they don't get the starcraft reference

>tfw endangered species
That's against the prime directive.

Don't make me get my good friend Q involved

Meant underaged faggots. Fucking autocorrect

I'll allow it.

Oh no, I've learned my lessons about the Voyager crew. You're on your own, bud.

She'd have felt my emotions harden into rigid sexual desire.

Don't you ever get tired of being regarded the worse Captain in StarTrek?!

You have my back, and you can pound her out as well.

"Star...Trek?" Is that some kind of holodeck program?

alopecia

Hey....stop that.

she couldn't take that title away from me even if she launched tricobalt torpedos at earth from orbit

You can get in on this too :^)

This is now a rate Trek women thread.

Suzie Plakson, tied for first, second, and third place.

pretty much.
/thread

Get off my bridge.