What is Sup Forums's opinion of this cancer patient?

What is Sup Forums's opinion of this cancer patient?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrzZfQG3yD4
youtube.com/watch?v=ml_bIL36FKo
youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
youtube.com/watch?v=mAPBm_0ftAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i luv edupz

Hey that's pretty good

been bingeing his videos lately, hes funny

anyone named unnamed doesn't deserve to be talked about.;

what, are you fucking gay?

Not enough cancer.

rough bag

hey same here

I like him, He is cool.

great guy great content

what are you a fucking faggot?

Pretty good but not as cancerous as this
youtube.com/watch?v=UrzZfQG3yD4
youtube.com/watch?v=ml_bIL36FKo

Good teeth.

I hope he recovers soon

Also I hope he fucking fights jinx and keemstar in a steel cage match

eh, he is okay.

Gay retard

hey, thats pretty gud

*nigger faggot

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

wtf is this?

His keemstar video was str8 kino m8

kek i was surprised at how brutal it was
the other content cop videos had like jokes and were kinda funny. this one he was just pissed off

His kickstarter crap videos are top notch.

>teh lazer is tew stronge

What type of cancer does he have?

Seems funny, but I only like two or three of his videos; but they're all recent.

I just don't get why he and Filthy Frank think being gay is so funny. Its fucking creepy how these niggas tongue kiss eachother and lowkey eat each others asses.

Lex Luther.

One of the few YouTubers who actually makes me laugh.

>He's pretty good.

I'm about to send him a letter containing my collection of fingernails, toenails, and pubic hairs. Hope he opens it on his fan mail videos!

Prove it user

I'll hold you too it.
Also pics.

Carmack/10

Nigger faggot.

kek

It's not supposed to be funny, it's to get your penis erect

Been saving up for a couple months now. Hope he likes it! If he opens it on camera, just know that I delivered.

Terminal 7...
We don't know what it is, but apparently it's bad.

Holy fuck user, why didn't I believe you

i could see this happening. you better deliver user, and you better hope edups delivers

I'll be shipping it off tomorrow, bright and early :)

This is great , it be great if you instal a spring under the pube hair and have it shoot out when he opens it

Thats fucking wrong.

hahahahaha

those are curly as fuck

speaking of fan mail
i wonder what it was in his last mail video that made him just say "fuck you" and skip to the next package kek

Yeahhhh I like to pluck them out and curl them into little balls like that, it's a bad habit. But I guess I've managed to turn it into a good thing?

Hes a fucking nigger thats why is so damn curly

>But I guess I've managed to turn it into a good thing?
nope still a bad habit

I'm actually as white as it gets.

Yeah I know, but if it makes our favorite cancer patient throw up, then I'll consider it a good thing.

Does this guy really have cancer? Because anyone in the information age in 2015 suffering from cancer is a fucking idiot.
It took the medical establishment over 100 years to accept vitamin-C as a necessary nutrient, and 50 years to accept niacin, but now we have the internet where all info in available in seconds.
Cancer is the most easily and cheaply dealt with disease on the planet, and anyone suffering from it is an ignorant dipshit who deserves to die. DAR(WIN)ISM O'YEAH!

it's terminal
pray5dade

youtube.com/watch?v=mAPBm_0ftAY

Watch this.

his forehead upsets me

same dude no lie, diferent user. funny as fuck and pretty straight up

izza him?

Don't know who that nigger faggot is, but he looks pretty goood.

watched about 1/3rd, not into scat
thanks to these filthy faggots now I feel queasy