There is no fluffy thread

There is no fluffy thread.....
Fluffy thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You decide, after talking to your friend, to check on your trap
>You took the body of the blue fluffy out and had buried it a few days after putting it in, and replaced it with a replica.
>You go in and find that the trap has been sprung, there is snow covering the entrance. With little peeps and whines inside
>Oh no, foals.
>You dig out the snow with your hand until you remember you have a shovel nearby
>You enlarge the hole, and squeeze your hand into the hole, only to get it nipped again
>You wince a little, surprised, and slap whatever was inside.
>You heard a mare cry out, her voice distinctly high pitched
>You then take hold of the scruff and, slowly, begin to pull her out. She cries all the same
>Once she is out, you set her on the ground next to the hole. She's fat, bloated from lack of food, and has two foals in her scruff. One green, like her, and the other purple
"How many babies do you have?"
>It claims to have three, so you reach back in there and pull out a, thankfully, still living foal. This one is red.
>You motion for the mother to follow you, but you find she cannot walk. You go to the shed, pull the wagon from beside it, and place the mother in it
>You roll her into the shed
"You will stay here for a while. An-"
>She suddenly bursts; where is her baby?
>You give her back her babe, where she promptly rolls onto her side to let them suckle, it seems she hasn't picked a favorite yet. Good.
"Once the blizzard passes, I'm taking you back to the forest."
>She asks why you won't take care of her and be her 'daddi', and you wave your hands open, maracas in both of them.
"Look around you. Do you think these fluffies enjoy living here?"
>Your Darth Vader voice is quiet; they're still sleeping.
>The mare looks at them, and, believing her babies to be in danger by just being here, attempts to pick them up and run off the wagon
>You bend down and hold her down; telling her that she's safe. You wont harm her or her babies

Search "The Island" in /qst/
I hijacked my own thread
FLUFFY QUEST RETURNS
FLUFFY QUEST IS IMMORTAL

why did he even keep her if he just going to mistreat her?

The End

Guys! Have a story, is 2-3 long parts promise I'll be creative. Interest?

kek!........right?

Sure.

Why the fuck not?

Cont.?

I didn't undestand this ending

Alice is left alone at the shelter. She hates the shelter.

but what's that conversation?
Is any of the two guys the daddeh?
Why is someone keeping files on the fluffies?
And the guys even says "I'm only interested on the blue one". interested in what, isn't he giving her up???
I'm confused

The shelter guy is filming for who we assume is the dad, who put her in the shelter to break her heart. He was only interested in video of her being heartbroken. He only took her in to give her up and watch the results.

guy takes alice to shelter

he pays the shelter to record alice's misery

The daddeh later goes back to the shelter owner to get the recordings, reminds him that he only wants recordings of the blue one.

All the files on the computer indicate this isnt the first time, one of the files is names "ribbon" and check out this comic

and who is this amazing artist?

thank you guys

so the dude who raised alice was an abuser who video tapes his experiences then gives the fluffy to a shelter?

What is the appeal of these threads?
Anyone enlighten me please.

I'm here for the stories and hugbox, especially weirdbox, really.

Now, Shut up!

Spoosh, he's my fave.

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

someday i, too, hope to be someone's favorite

but first i need to learn to draw like im not on fire

OK, on mobile so greentexting will take a while. Also, fluffies in headcannon are relatively small
>be user
>you are walking down an empty Street, like all in the city
>and the world
>"daddeh! Over hewe!"
>your brown and green fluffy, Camp points his muzzle at a crack in a building
>good boy, Camo!
>he was a good fluffy, a "poopie babeh" but had great tracking skills
>you put him in a harness on your shoulder
>you knock on the wall, eliciting a scared "EEEP"
>you grab a small canister, pull the ping and toss it in
>"nu bweave!"
>"smokey!"
> a herd of fluffies file out
>one steps forward, a golden unicorn
>your fluffy immediately blows a raspberry
>"Easy, Camo"
>the smarty and looks up
>"why hoomin may' smokey? Smawty may' sowwy poppies!"
>he turns to shit on you, and ruins your jeans
>without warning, a hiss is heard and a small pit! Is sounded next to it, pulling another "Eep!" Out
>another few send airsoft pellets in its body
"OWWIE". " why smawty have owwies?"
On your shoulder is a special rifle you made yourself
>before all this you made special machines, drills for carpenters that could reach impossible places, special liquid plastic, etc
>it was your pride and joy, if a bit innacurate at times
>the herd was panicking, giving the smarty hugs but only making the pain worse
>"SCREEE"
You proceed to mass gun the whole herd, the pellets ripping through their fragile bodies
>Camo is delighted
>you see a pregnant mare
>a point curb kick kills it, 6 lives at once
> the smarty is left.
>"please nice mostah, may' owwies go 'way! Huuu huu huu wowstest owwies!"
>no way, you little cunt
>you take out a special device, a drill bit and motor essentially
You activate it and put it against its temple
"Nu! Nu wan woomy munsta-SCREEE"
>it went right through, resetting the dumb bastard
> you take another one with intestines coming out
>it's a little foal
>"Wan' die..."
>you quickly take out a cannister and unscrew it
> you dip it in up to its muzzle
Srrycoment2long

You're all seriously pathetic.

Abuse I get. People like you are the ones that really creep me out.

show us something of yours

Ok, so closeted ponyfags revel in the same shit and dodge board rules and bans by thinly ceiling it as something else?
Got it!

safely assuming english isn't your 1st language.

Yea man, hit us up.

Spoosh wasn't the best artist, but he had a knack for making them look totally pathetic, plus his psychological abuse ideas were great.

SMOKEY WAWA

part 4 isnt finished

>creep me out
Said the sadist to the one who likes looking at cute pictures of fluffy creatures

>abuse i get
oh ok edgelord
sorry we dont just like to watch fictional animals get maimed. its fun but there's more to this than being a edgee teen

FIRE IN YOUR ASS

I desire more.

I also desire whatever was already posted.

Oh wat up psychosomatic, I always liked your stuff on the booru

Time for the request of the day

Is there something that you would like to see drawn?

thanks, always nice to hear

Weirdbox.

Stay awhile, stay forever.

A guy who tortures bad flufs with hydrochloric acid droplets on their foreheads.

Sea fluffies being eaten by a squid or foals catching a beating by squirrels

Blade from puppet master stabbing a smarty through the chest.

I don't feel like there's enough electroshock

SMARTY ABUSE

>She looks up at you, frightened of course, but you raise a finger to your Darth Vader mask
"It'll be alright."
>She begins to calm down, but she has still relieved herself in the wagon. Her foals are close to it, and you pick them up and place them in her fluff before they touch it
>You can't stand sick fluffies, and sick foals would be worse
>You tell the mare she will stay here for one night, and when the weather gets better you will take her back to the woods.
>She asks why you won't adopt her and be her daddi.
>She's just not getting it
>So you lean in, pressing your face against her snout, and turn the volume up on your Darth Vader mask
>You need to make her understand
"I. WILL. END. YOU."
>That shocked her, and she began to waddle back, almost knocking the wagon over. A foal falls from her fluff, and lands with a soft thud on the ground
>It cries out for it's mama, and you, being the man that you are, pick it up and give it to the mama
>Or you almost do, you hold it just out of reach
>She begins to panic, and shake the other two foals off her mane and into the wagon
"I will give you back your baby, but you need to BE, QUIET!"
>You almost yell, and almost awake the others, who are asleep in their cages. Remember, one hour of sleep, then it's back to running on the wheels to provide power for the town. Winter is harsh and they need the extra power to heat their homes.
>You give her back the babe, and it seems she finally understands.
>You stand back up and turn to leave the shed. Locking the door behind you
>Head back inside.
Cont.?

do it. i like this story.

OK so here we go
>it dries into a cast
>"wa... Wa hoomin soon?" Fear was apparent.
>"I'm ending you"
>you toss it down, and it cracks into little adorable pieces
>Camo claps his hooves
>"yay daddeh! Hee hee hee!"
> you keep going through the abandoned streets
> hour passes, heavy gadgets and shit weighing you down a bit.
>eventually you hear a groan
>you turn into an alley
>it's a soldier, holy crap
>"Sir? Sir! What happened to you!?"
>he was sitting back to the wall
"No... They... By accident... Gass... Brunt..."
> it was very pained but you could tell, a busted pipe nearby must have had dangerous gasses the fluffies unleashed in hopes of escape from him
>interrupted once again, a voice behind you
>"'notha hoomin! Go 'way owe get wowstest owwies!"
>another smarty flanked by his toughies
>"gave otha hoomin sowwy poppies" nao he sweepies!"
>you look back to the soldier, a brave man covered in their shit
>anger intensifies
>"dummeh smawty! Bad smawty!" So did camo's anger, apparently
>quickly you shoot them in a spray
>"EEee! No hewt fwuffy!"
>you pull something from your belt
>"sowwy stick! EEEP!"
> but it was actually several with one handle
> you run the electricity through it
>in brutal swipes it cracks down, like a multi fingered skeleton hand
>"owwie!"
>"please nuuu!"
In a matter of seconds they are all bloodied
>you take out the heaviest thing in bag
>it's essentially a sawblade bayblade
>wiring it up you set it down, bifurcating most of them
After wards you gave the poor soldier release, and took spaghetti found in his bag
>that night with a fire going Camo asks,
>"daddeh? Wai nu hoomins awound?"
>"well Camo, it started a while ago. With a fluffy named "supersmarty". It was the most beautiful until it was supposedly killed. Then hugboxxers waged war, people took sides and the fluffies had taken over."
"Wow" he says.
>You serve up the spaghetti, thinking on all this.
>was this really the world?

Question to all the artists out there, how do you make stuff digital from traditional mediums? I'm learning but I don't know how to share my [currently terrible] stuff

Flatbed scanner my dude

Kek

Jesus, the expensiveness

I think Soulvei and PeppermintParchment use a digital camera.

Fair enough, gotta invest a bit eh?

>The next day you head back and find that the mare has left the wagon, and is in fact looking around for 'nummies' to eat
>It needs to feed it's babies
>You lean down and pinch it's nose, and it gives out a little whine
>In your Darth Vader mask, you point to it and loudly talk, as your fluffies are now awake and working
"I told you I would take you back to the forest, not that I would feed you. Once there you can feed on the grass that's under the snow."
>She says that there is no grass under the snow, that it all 'disapweered'
>You sigh, and shake your head. This is getting out of hand
>You take the mare and place her in the wagon, but make a headcount
>The green foal is there
>The red foal is there
>Where is the black foal?
>She says she told the 'poopeh babbeh' to go, and you find it in the corner of the room; it had expired from the cold during the night
That was the last straw
>You take out your phone and send texts to a friend of yours on the city council, telling them to send someone from an actually good shelter to your house
>You then turn to the mare, who is feeding her babes and singing them a song
>You will not let this thing raise babies if she's going to let one die just because it's color was coal
>It's a monster of a mother
>But you do not interrupt it, not yet at least
>You just wait
About ten minutes later, when the foals are asleep, you have the women from the shelter come in with a box, with two big holes on top and filled with straw to follow you to the backyard.
>They ask why you're in a Hawaiian shirt, shorts, and a black blanket around your shoulders along with a Darth Vader mask
>Its your uniform
>They shrug their shoulders and come into the shed
>They see the mare as you point to it
>They reach for the two living foals, only for one to get a harsh bite down on her finger
>She pulls away, that one actually hurt
Cont.?

More

Part 2 I guess
>the next day you pack up and get moving
>you find some food (more fucking spaghetti) in an old soup kitchen
>overall not really more commotion.
>until
>you decide to take refuge in a house in an urban area
>need to play with Camo or stress could actually kill him
>you roll a ball around, smiling at his joy.
>"yay, wuv baw! Wuv daddeh!"
> a little after playing he brings you a box of twist ties
>"hewe daddeh, dis am sketties!"
>"sorry, Camo, but you can't eat those."
>"nu daddeh! Fow yu!"
>it was heartwarming.
>you realize you didn't check the place for fluffies
>you take a look at the Attic, but nothing
>there was a pet door
>a small group, just what you assume was the smarty, it's special friend and another stallion
>"poopie fwuffy! Am nu gud!"
>it just called out your fluffy
> suddenly the stallion shoves him
"EEE!"
> you check him
>thank God he's no hurt
>you quickly snatch them up
"Dummeh hoomin! Gif nummies NAO"
>Hell.Naw.
>You put them in the sink to shit themselves and fire up the stove
>spaghetti is cooking in a minute
>"sketties? Wan'' sketties!"
You place them on the counter, but are burned when stepping on the pan
They try futily, eventually stepping on despite the pain
>they die eating the spaghetti, and each other.
>Camo liked them well enough.
>you keep going until finding yet another herd
>this ones different
>"awe fluffies! Supahsmawty is hewe! Supahsmawty say we' need gif hoomins wowstest owwies!"
>a fluffy cult?
>"what the helll is this?"
>he turns to you
>"thewe! Gif owwies!!!!"
Part 2.5 coming

I dunno. For making fluffy art, I'd probably build a cheap wooden rig to hold my cell phone with some LED lights around it. That way your pics are going to be consistent. Import pics into SAI or GIMP or whatever and start making layers on top. The pencil & paper image is just for guide lines anyway.

>She tries to scream, but finds she cannot. You turn her head to the side so she can see her foals be taken away.
>You then pull her face to yours, and you speak with great anger in your voice.
"YOU, ARE A BAD MOTHER. These women here are going to take your babies away, to give them a chance to have a good mother or father to raise them. YOU, will NEVER see them, AGAIN!"
>You make sure she hears you, and although she fights you at every turn, and although her little babies cry as they are placed gently in the box, you do not let go
>You squeeze her snout until she cannot bare it, and begins to cry.
>And of course, relieve herself in your wagon. Though since she hasn't eaten anything, you find its very little
>That reminds you
>You tell the women to feed those babies immediately once they're in the shelter. The mother is a feral and hasn't eaten anything.
>Once you are sure they have left, you then turn to the mare
>You are seething with rage, and, in front of all your fluffies and to their horror, you drag her out of the shed
>She kicks and screams and cries all the way as you drag her out to the snow
>You reach for a maraca on your hip, and throw her into a fluff
>She immediately tries to turn and run away, and you give chace
>throwing one maraca at her to stun her, and tackling her into the snow
>You begin to twack her across her back and legs with the other maraca, that sick and horrific shaking imprinting itself upon your brain
You will never live this down; will you look back on it as justice or insanity?
>You don't care right now
>You beat that thing and beat it, until you are tired and can no longer bring the maraca into the air
>it is still alive, though, and tries to limp it's way, bruised and battered, into the bushes. Your dead rose bushes
>Oh hell no. You won't let this monster get away
She is a monster this is justified! She killed her OWN baby!
>You stand up, and grab her by the tail
Cont.? And be nice when asking.

Good call

o shit waddup!

I hope someone screen caps this, it is a true masterpiece.

this but with testicles instead
a single drop on each of a smarty's balls that can worm a nice little hole all the way through

Doing a little bit of this first.

"You know what would be awesome?"
"Nah what"
"If Darth Vader used maracas to beat fluffies"

>And be nice when asking.
'scuse me?

I've been toying with the idea of drawing even though I'm absolute shit at it so this kind of a rig not only makes sense but is also very cheap to make. Maybe I'll start by drawing a tutorial of how to build the cheap ass's "scanner".

I'm terrible at drawing too, but you know what I've found out after a few days of practicing? You get better. Feels good man