He couldn't get too far Sup Forums, where do you think he took her?

He couldn't get too far Sup Forums, where do you think he took her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe he's hiding in a really rural Tennessee town.

he would have to ditch the van, that thing is all over the news

whats the stiry someone fill me in plz

How long has it been since she's been taken?

it doesn't matter. she's already dead.

Ltr?

Can you read those words on OP's pic?

He's hiding in the woods

Do you think he fucked her yet?

He had custody before her dad went to prison. I doubt he'd kill or diddle her.

He's her uncle, that had sole custody of her for years. If he was going to, it happend along time ago.

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

What would you do to that face?

she's not even attractive

Basically Sup Forums needs to find her so we can fuck her. Nobody would ever know

>has no custodial rights

I hate to break it to you user...

Why else do you kidnap a little girl?

I got an amber alert about this yesterday. I live in Southwest Missouri

Amber alerts don't offer a fucking reward, you retards.

Key word
> had

ded

poor girl

Megan is Missing

Check'd and apparently they lost custody 2 years ago

buried under a maple

do you know why?

Mother was a crack whore or something