What if i could link you to a REAL LIFE MONSTER? a person who can't be reasoned with...

What if i could link you to a REAL LIFE MONSTER? a person who can't be reasoned with.... Someone who can't understand logic at all. If you EVER had a confrontation with this Man, there is only 1 thing you can do, that is to ............ him. If not its going to be you. What if i told you ... The ONLY reason he isn't in prison is because he gives the Feds good intel... Would you believe me? Would you say its bait? Would you think....

More shit posting on b?

Well would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gr8 b8 m8

Figured

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I would know its bait, but secretly wish it was legit and he was going to visit my cheating skank of an xwife.

OP Here, i know for a fact this Man broke into this guys house and stuck a 45 in his mouth, less then 2 months ago and said

"you can call the police... you can call the fucking ghost busters... one things for sure... if what i heard turns out true... your dead"

His wife is now getting psychiatric help

Cool

why would you call the ghost busters? and what did he hear? more questions than answers

This girl Tiffany got wrapped up with him, everyone told her to stay away from him that he was bad news...... She didn't listen, she went with him on a trip to Jonesville Louisiana... She never came back.

She ended up getting decapitated when a group of guys where trying to kill this Original MAN. It was on the news

He heard the husband had AIDS, and apparently the wife was having an affair with this MAN

Found him

Kewl

Mootykins.

What i find amusing is you guys come here for, shit postings and re-hashed images over and over. Dick threads... When ... This type of stuff ACTUALLY happens. and you KNOW its going on.... Creepy,

but i didn't expect to much from /b

Wood phuck

Lulz wut?

You ever see this pic? It's good right?

There is an open murder investigation, 2 people are locked up, the third person they are looking for is HIM

This isn't the first Murder he has done either, dude has a body count on him. He is not a "serial killer" but there is no question he would end you over something stupid.... Cause

He has done it before

You ever see this one?

Why the fuck would you expect anything from Sup Forums?
Also what's a Sup Forums?

I guess go back to the shit postings your used to

I didn't to be honest..... But there was a small chance

What did you expect from this thread? You type like a 5 year old trying to sound spoopy.

Thanks

Like seriously what did you expect from this thread? "On nooooo a killer, oh noooooooo"

OP explain yourself.

You have no grounds to assume why other people visit Sup Forums, and frankly you're pretty stupid for thinking you know why people come here.

People hurt and kill each other every second of every day, you come here and spew barely literate comments about this one person who you haven't even named and I'm a fucking creep because my hearts not bleeding enough for you?

Nothing to explain really, I just KNOW this man, i wish i didn't. I fucking hate seeing him, or when he comes around.... He is that guy... That guy that when he pulls up your like "FUCK ME" but you know he is fucking crazy,,, So its not like you can say "listen up fagget" cause well.... Its over. He will melt the barrel to your ass...

What gets me is... EVERYONE knows it well almost... and He isn't in prison ?

THEY CAUGHT THIS MAN 3000 grams of Hard 1.6 million in cash......

Guess what made the news? Only the cocaine... no mention of money also.. no mention of HIM... they sure as shit put the others in jail... but not him? WHY? wtf so special about him?

this guy got it down.

also...

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

damn yo

this guy sounds like an evil man, who is he?

Everything, EVERYTHING on Sup Forums is a troll, and if you weren't a newfagniggerretard, you'd know that.

Sounds like the boogeyman

Can he make good memes? Otherwise he's worse than useless

Omg nooooooo. Wooooaaahhh omg woooaaahhh. Happy now?

Nobody cares, we all know there are bad people in the world with political power, what's your point?

Go to sleep, little faggey

I don't know if i even have a point.

Its just funny how some of us (including myself) normal lives for the most part... work, make money, provide, bills, bullshit with friends

What ever normal shit

Then the polar opposite is this photostatic drug fueled killer, who walks around like everything is all good, knowing damn well he is a fucking monster.

Seeing him and KNOWING what he is and does, is kind of like walking really close to the end of a tall building and looking down

You don't really know for sure if he is going to flip shit about something so stupid

OP how do I get in touch with him?

I would like him to "take care of" some people for me.

You should watch what you say, he may be watching.

Every thought about killing him?

You're fucked John, stop shitposting about me, I'm coming for you

So spoopy. You should kill yourself before he does it.

You seem pretty obsessed with him, I think you should go ahead and suck his dick just to get it out of your system or let him fuck you. Up to you really.

Wow you know a killer. Try going over to the fucking Muslim shithole that is the Middle East

You hear me john? I'm fucking coming for you

Its doubtful, but possible, I never know him to be much of an "online" or "connected" Person he gets really paranoid about peoples cell phones.

I was in a car with him about a year ago, new guy was with us decided he wanted to take a "selfie" -.- jesus christ what was he thinking...

when the cell phone came out and he heard the noise... it was like the car went dead silent and he said "Hey cool! someone wants to die today"

I grabbed the cell phone and threw it out the window onto the highway. It seems to calm the tension

>photostatic drug fueled killer,
>photostatic drug fueled
>photostatic drug
>photostatic

Tard.

You can run, but you can't hide. You know I can find you John.

Why don't you just kill him, any gun with a lot of bullets point blank should do the trick.

Lol attention whore 5 year old. How's it feel? What's it like? I hope it's real and he kills you.

This is true, I thought about it, but its doubtful that I would get away with the act

On the flip side someone like him... never gets caught

he wouldn't be missed......

OP pls

I kinda respect him though, the fact that he's living his life the way he wants. No consequences, actually I guess it's moreof admiration than respect

Faggot.

Cool

Dubs of truth

So what else do you know about this guy, other than the fact that he kills people

OP here, thanks to the b/ros that watched and responded to this thread.

The mother fucker just texted me about what i wanted to meet up tomorrow....

FML! He always pulls people into his SHIT

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

Kewl

Wait a minute, what the fuck did you do in order for you to meet this guy? Lemme rephrase that, how the fuck did you meet this guy and what do you do for a living?

Fucks dudes

I known him since Highschool, he always been alittle crazy, I was with him in the dope game. for a short time. I stacked up alitte money and quickly realized this wasn't for me,

So i took the money i made and invested it...

No i am not rich.. dripping in gold. I have seen some shit, but i want to leave that life behind....

It seems like i can't get away from this psychotic mother fucker at all, i can't shake him

Join the military

You live in the west coast or east cost?

east

I hope he kills you slowly. I hope he keeps you alive in his basement for years torturing you. Then lets you free, only to have you be raped by a gang of blacks and die. The best part is he would get away with it. Makes me happy to know he will get away :3

Thanks... i guess -.-

Keep me posted, i want to know what halpens tomorrow

Can I have his number to tell him to do that? I want you dead. I want to be there to watch you suffer. You ever look into a persons eyes when they give up hope? It's great

Have you ever seen him in action?

Yes i have, and its not great

lol this is some fake ass story, looks like op watched too many Mafia movies and now want to troll us.

2/10

Don't lie, it's great. It's the only reason I'm still a cop ;)

Ain't that the truth

Found him!!!

Nice ;)

FOUND HIM

Thanks!

No prob. You happen to have a better pic of the watermelon guy? I really like it

No, only one i grabbed from YLYL.

I wanted it as my wallpaper. Got any other good pics I could use?

34.8790° N, 76.9013° W

Bait or not ?

Bait

????

It's the spoopy killer. Ooooooo spoooooopyyyy

Nice dubs

Lol, this kids thread is so dead. I hope he's dead soon too.

Holy shit this is some of the cringiest shit I've read in awhile, stop typing like a faggot and using shitty bait