>YOU ARE STOP THINKING OF HER

Saige

Roxanna

Mamimi

Kev

Emily

Claudette

If dubs, will date Monica one day

Kayley she's the best thing that has happened to me.

Maddy

Hillary Clinton.

Hannah. I miss her so much.

Her name was drea. I got dubs on a different thread awhile ago and we hooked up. So if dubs we will hook up again soon

Same.

Eh name
Shit lesbian reminder name
Trash name
wtf.....really wtf?
awful..just awful
cute..go for her
now you're just trolling
not bad but the spelling is kinda trash
the fatty......if she went by madison then ok

Talia.

Ashley

Nigger.

Nicole

Same... :/

Brinna

:(

Thea. I want to rape her.

Kirstin

Skyler.

Melanie from work..

Hvem faen heter Kirstin nĂ¥ til dags?

Dees nuts

Merica And Human.
I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

This 'un right here?

I would post but she uses Sup Forums as well, too risky

Stfu.

Kara

Hannah. I don't even know why I like her but I do. She's older but that aint gonna stop me

Do it, pussy.

Sydonya

She has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend :(

Saddest thing ever lmao

Caralee

Karen

We're together now. Amy.

What I would do to keep Kara and my girl

That's what I thought at first too

>YOU ARE STOP THINKING OF HER

thank god

Laura.

I haven't been to this site in 4 years. Before I met her. But I had been on this site and set my goal for a cuckquean. Then I found a girl who knew me from high school. I literally trained her tobe an anal slut, and got her to let me fuck her friend and friend's sister. And now she is gone.

As of one week ago

Serena. I'm pathetic.

Katie

I'm sorry

Kylee, Josie, marina, shyah

Nobody.
There is literally nobody in my life at this moment.

Do iitttttttt, unless it's a hood trash nigger name I'm sure there's hundreds of girls with her name

Ayy, same here kek

Kiska

Must obey trips. Sydney

I'm sorry

She no longer has a name.
I let her go after I realized the girl I loved died a long time ago.
She was only what remained.

k

Deep

Her name is Elizabeth. I now live with her sister.

I don't know, I saw a pic of her on the teen thread

I'm rollin' for you, user.

nigger

Your mother.

Mary Ja-ane!

I want to have sex with Marie, Thea, Nora, Lotte, Rebekka, Marte and Tora.

>You will stop thinking of her
FTFY

Andi. Should have known with such a hooker class name

Caeli

Jasmine

Ree, but she hates me

And thank you friend. That's what I am going for

Phoebe..

Hey same lad.

His... Name is Marshal...

dina

That wasnt the question faggot

Judy

nigger...

Marshy B!

It's a shit town though. Shouldn't fucking exist. It's the 1950s materialistic, individualistic dream of freedom on wheels. It's a tribute to the automotive age that has destroyed our public landscape and left it relatively unsatisfying. Strip malls, oversized parking lots and freeways are not the way to go. So stop thinking about that girl Phoenix, she's going to die when California gets the water rights of the hoover dam and the Colorado river.

Hopps

kys

Madison

It's everything to love and hate consecutively about modern society, and capitalism

Your mom

narine

Talya

Nikii

Sarah.

God dammit Emily.

Best girl.

Nicole.

Fuck. Thanks, asshole.

alisa metanovic

Samantha