Are you enlightened enough to know that it's actually the west that is in decline and Russia that is doing great?

Are you enlightened enough to know that it's actually the west that is in decline and Russia that is doing great?

t. knower

They're both in decline, just in different ways.

We should stop these unbelievably illogical actions that are known as sanctions.

Wrong. Who else do you think is on the rise with Russia then? Everybody can't be in decline

Westerners are so fucking stupid. They tend to believe any picture, even during WWII they praised Stalin. Really makes you think.

Good picture xDDD

please translate

:DD

wait for a little... a little longer... and now go! for victory!

Why is the German a frog ?

Keeeeeeek this picture made my day.

Because germany being able to fly would ruin the swamp metaphor.

>Russia doing anything

tapette

This is fucking true. Who gains anything from sanctions?

Economy and pic related says different.

Except it's the opposite but whatever.

Suce ma bitteeee putain de collabo

Real carriers have curves, shitlord.

hmm seems to be more unenlightened westerners than I thought. Mindless drones who think they're immune to their own propaganda

Don't you are a westerner you too ? Tell me about your philosophy.

>Economy

Russia has much lower taxes than you while having free healthcare and education and still spending enough for its military

Russia's debt is very low while the gold reserves are constantly increasing

Russia's economy is stable and not based on bubbles and fables unlike yours. When your house of cards finally crumbles, Russia will continue to develop. They also have enough resources and arable land and scientific potential to be completely independent if needed.

>and pic related

Hurr two arrestor gears made in the Ukraine have failed so this old ship who is still fully capable of wrecking a whole US carrier battle group with his missiles is obsolete because it smokes funny sometimes.

Licking your ex overlords shoes like a good peasant.

I am Australian yes but I've been enlightened by online Russian material. I've learned there is a serious online effort to misrepresent what Russias true strength is.

This is me

said the cuck who's licking his current overlord shoes

meant for

this guy is posting ironically

this guy is doing it for real

wow, we have a polish intellectual over here

Wow don't cut on THAT edge you got there.

>saying that Germany is occupied by the US is "edgy" instead of a simple statement of fact

You really are hopelessly cucked.

Why is the bear dressed up as a Texan?

>jeans and shirt is exclusive to Texas

really dumb opinion (no offence intended)

>Germany is occupied by the US

Not since 1990. If we want to stick to facts.

>Using remarkable things as clothing/animals for cartoons

lmao please tell me the Russian embassy actually tweeted this

a

come to think of it, i don't think I've ever seen Germany portrayed as an animal before

It's not remarkable though, it's just standard clothes

Would you prefer an adidas track suit or something similarly outdated

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA A FROSCH

They have been portrayed as a dackel dog and they have the German eagle.

It's real

Fuck this is an absolute gold mine

What does it say?

>old ship who is still fully capable of wrecking a whole US carrier battle group with his missiles
Do slavs really believe this?

desu my gf hasn't had a rise in salary since 3 years. And it's impossible to buy electronic products or some technical things due to the ever rising prices. Just try to build a PC together in Russia. It's possible to live there if you are one of the wealthy ones, or if you just need food and an apartment, but that's maybe not all you want.

Ebin :D