Let's judge others based on their favorite video game

Let's judge others based on their favorite video game.
Pic relevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wfNjf1cWRs
youtube.com/watch?v=U1a_LxEW2bU
youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TTYD is legit... except for that optional hundred-floor dungeon. Fuck that thing backwards.

MAH NIGGA

I like to play with ur mom

Is it better than paper Mario on the n64?

I actually wouldn't know. I've never got around to playing the n64 game.

you smart op

k

haven't played any of those two so fuck it i'll just post mine

RIP to my nigga John.

youtube.com/watch?v=0wfNjf1cWRs

Yes and no, I actually found the original to be more difficult than the GameCube one

top taste lads

If you've ever played PM64 and TTYD more than once I don't see how you can think TTYD is better

Entirely subjective. I personally prefer the N64 one, though I'm probably biased since that was the first game I ever played. That, and it provided us with this glorious thing.

That game was great aside from how broken the map maker was

TTYD is really good, but this has a certain charm to it that to me can't be topped.

That, and I'm an edgy faggot.

glitz pit and the train chapter are too fun

Oh SHIT, never thought I'd find another abyssfag here. We should have sex some time.

Fair enough. Glitz Pit is one of the best levels in any game, though, and the train chapter was fun mostly because of the ridiculousness of your surroundings combined with the references to Agatha Christie's stuff. The original was a classic, with both TTYD and Super living up in their own ways. Still, nothing will ever be as amazing as Whacka.

>console fag
>silent
>smart
>has an MIT on button pressing
>crowbar lover

10/10 game

not sure if this or ttyd is my favourite tbh

Wasted triple dubs.
Gtfo

Couldnt afford a pc as a kid so thats what i played, also played alot of this too

>inb4 Chrono Trigger was better
It just wasn't to me, ok?

Which console?

i swear i'm not a hipster

this

The battle system ruined me to all others to this day.

Please tell me you're not a tourneyfag...

This

Or this

anyone know where i can download it for pc?

I don't think I ever managed to finish this game...I last boss fucked me over.

played that game not long ago, gotta say the soundtrack is dope as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=U1a_LxEW2bU

Emuparadise

I have yet to play Bowser's Inside Story, but I thought Superstar Saga was WAY better than Partners in Time.

Muh detroit citizen

also good

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

I wish they made a mario RPG for the console, with nice graphics.

Paper Mario TTYD and this are my favourite games ever.

muh childhood

is my first favorite. pic here is second favorite

>Inb4 fuck off space niggers

>tfw this game made me cry at the end, right when the cutscene where everyone supported me

Still have and play, disc is fucked so i can't play last three missions on ace difficulty
>why even live anymore?

It's a tie between Star Tropics, Willow, and CounterStrike.

how to wave dash ples

Ah nice gt?

god I love TS2 and Future Perfect

Super Paper Mario for the Wii.

Was one of the first games i ever played so its nostalgic.

Right? Genuinely fun games, something that's becoming harder and harder to find these days.

Anyone else?

>game was released 9 years ago
fuck

This is in my top 5, posting it because it's so under-rated and not as well known

EXACTLY!

no i agree cross was so much better

Disgusting.

I played the Overwatch beta and it's the closest thing I've found to TimeSplitters

I haven't finished this game yet, I think I'm on like the 7th door

It's been a month since I played

Fuck yeah. Fuck the haters, SA and SA2 were the shit.

great soundtrack

take your own advice. super paper mario was great. though, the one who posted it was probably underageb&

Overwatch looks like ass to me though.
Then again, I just generally dislike Blizzard products.

Ya know, I was going to say OP had great taste. And he still does.

However, you sir, you are my nigga.

maybe this

blizzard stopped being good around when they released the cataclysm expansion for WoW. everything they've released since then has been ass.

Game was shit. If only they continued the old format.

SA was ok with some real flaws; 2 and onward are jokes that have gone on for far too long.

Nah, i just started games at an older age.

Will last through the ages

This series makes me Japan as fuck.

Fucking this

Original was better

They don't need to be good at their jobs when WOW literally prints money for them.

Still play this, brutal doom mod more so.