Today I discovered that two friends had sex with my wife after marriage, what should I do?

Today I discovered that two friends had sex with my wife after marriage, what should I do?

pic related

i would say kys but you got trips

An hero

if you knew and don't plan on cutting it off kys

if not then fight for your right to ditch the bitch

divorce her, then fuck their wives

>rape wife
>divorce wife
>burn your "friends" houses down
>commit suicide

Let your friends DP her while you watch and jerk off on the corner like the cuck you are.

Also witnessed.

This is the most logical thing to do, if op wasn't a fucking beta cuck.

He should probably just end it, tonight.

I'm angry and very excited about all this

>two in one thread

Are the end times near?

drop the bitch unless you are a beta cuck.. cuz if there are 2, theres always more... theres no way i would put up being associated with a whore like that.

Dump her nudes. Obviously.

post more without face

exercise - it helps, occupy yourself

So much trips!!

Get aids from a hooker

Have 1 last sex with your wife

She has aids now

Profit

>two friends
At the same time or two different occasions?

Either way your wife is a whore

Lift weights. Get hot. Get new friends. Start fucking hot chick. Have friends and wife find out. Dump all their asses. Live happily with new life

I found these pictures on your phone, she has not sent me

Shoot em both Grady where your gun at

What she tripped, fell, landed on his dick?

are you a nigger 2 or just your wife?

post her kik, thats what you should do

More trips!!

Alright shady maybe he's right Grady but think about the baby before you get all crazy

if u don't have kids already, just dump the hoe, she obviously doesn't take ur love serious enough to not cheat on u beta fuck. tell us if u have kids and a house together(bought mortgage)

Ok thought about it still wanna kill her stab her grab her by the throat get your daughter and kidnap her that's what I did be smart don't be a retard you gonna take advice from somebody who slapped D Barnes?

Throw the lyin bitch out. Bust a cap in both friends.

Seriously though, lurk here:

survivinginfidelity.com

What'chu say? What's wrong? Didn't think I'd remember?
I'ma kill you motherfucker!

Divorce, stop wasting your time with serious relationships for at least a few years, hopefully for the rest of your life.

Invite them over, watch them fuck her again. Then right before she cums make her sign divorce papers.

Nuh uh temper temper Mr Dre Mr nwa Mr AK comin straight outta Compton so yall better make way how in the fuck you gonna tell this man not to be violent?

Not even OP's friends can help him be less of a cuck

trips everywhere!

Checkd

I concur

why do I feel like there's always some faggot posting this fucking picture in every thread just to see if people will reply to him because he can't think of anything intelligent to say.
People like you are why people have middle fingers.
Kys, shitposter