How do you turn on other people's camera's remotely?

How do you turn on other people's camera's remotely?
Do you need their ip? Do you get them to download some shit?
Pretty sure my girl is cheating on me at her place when I go to work.

Bumping for interest.

I have that webcam.

I'll help you out sinve you're retarded
>buy an IP cam
>install bundled retard proof software
>Hide it somewhere pointed at driveway
>scrub the footage weekly for ppl coming over

Unless you're talking about over the Internet in which case look into key logs, faggot

That model is USB, so their PC has to be on. You have to be on the same network for sure. But you have to be able to remotely access their PC someway.

If it were an IP webcam, you could connect to it remotely if you're on the same network. If there's no security then you're good to go. If there's some sort of login information needed, you could try to better force it.

I too have that webcam

if the computer stays on, you can diable antivirus and install a RAT that records+emails video
most webcams light up when recording though, no way to get around it

install teamviewer on her pc set it up in such a way that the UI would be hard to spot and then write down all of the connection details when you think she's cheating log in if the mouse isnt moving open up the webcam

simple

I've never been to her place before and all my mutual friends tell me she is cheating but I have to confirm it. Shes a bit of a freak about me going over to her place so its impossible for me to download it there. Can I send her something disguised?

actually you could be really clever and run a vde so it will appear as if there are 2 screens for you on teamviewer but the pc wont display the other one then just have the webcam constantly monitoring on the virtual desktop

if all of your mutual friends are saying it's true... it's probably true. sorry Sup Forumsro.

None of them can prove it or even tell me the name of the guy and I'm too fucking beta to confront her...

>Pretty sure my girl is cheating on me at her place when I go to work.
whatever night you think she does this simply take off work or get off early.. drop by and say surprise! i asked off! ive caught a bitch this way. if they think know where you are.. they will feel safe enough to do their thing.

ideally you need to actually go on her pc (unsupervised ofc) so no you're kinda screwed

Just do that shit the old fashioned way and park down the block with a pair of binoculars...that way you can be sure and can confront them if/when you catch them in the act! Exciting, make sure to film it and report back to us

You could rat them

then shes not your gf. shes just lying to you.

she doesnt invite you there cause thats where she screws people and she doesnt want you dropping by.

this, not THAT hard, say you're gonna be late, or get a day off and replace in a saturday or Sunday

I know what you mean man I actually did something similar a friend of mine helped me out we sent her a file and she downloaded it and for her it was corrupted but in reality we had installed a keylogger on her comp that would send everything to a app that my buddy set up it was by far the coolest thing I'd ever seen done in my life turns out she wasn't cheating but after we broke up I still got to watch her for a few months before she did something and I never got it to work again

how do they know? seriously.. how do they know?

Sounds like some NSA shit, but then again you shouldn't download shit if you don't know what it is

Agreed, if shes op's gf, either they don't know each other at all or there is a reason he hasn't been in her house. It sounds strange to me

>i've never been to her place before
Then she's not your gf dude wtf

whered u get the keylogger

Oh look, a RAT.

>I've never been to her place before
nigga wanting to creep on onefu detected

We've had sex been on dates and she has met my parents shes my gf I've just never been to her place

no you're a meal ticket

>inb4 user tries to stalk some random grill

Yes please.

you probably couldn't get video but if you install one of those watchdog parent programs (read spyware) you could get audio and a keylogger.
problem is you'd have to have access to her shit to do that.
or you could go hunting on the deep web and find some spyware to send her.
I'm sorry she's a whore, man.

post her pics to see if shes even worth the trouble

>inb4 "Shes a bit of a freak about me taking pictures of us together" or some other cuck bullshit

I love her guys but I'm not gonna be with her if shes fucking other men.

She is definitely cheating on your fat ass user

you love her like shes loving someone elses dick

if you think shes cheating on you, and you cant confront her about it, you cant even call her your gf, or yourself her bf...trust is gone and chances are you are right...i mean if you were a girl with a betafag like yourself wouldnt you go for another dick? Your best hope is to be allowed to watch

heres what you do op tell her you want to come to her house (even if you dont) she will protest calmly something like "oh my place is a mess i dont want you to see that" or some bullshit like that

this is the crucial part make up some sappy bullshit that she cant argue with eg: "well i let you into my place despite what it looked like because its my soul and i would always let you in *pause for suspense* when you dont let me come over its like you dont want to let me in (or: its like you wanna keep me at arms length)

IMPORTANT PAY ATTENTION AFTER YOU HAVE CLEARLY STOPPED TALKING AND IT IS HER TURN TO SPEAK

this is gonna end one of two ways either she will relent and let you go to her place OR she will respond irrationally eg: sighting many reasons or responding angrily if she responds irrationally there is a good chance it is true and she is cheating on you

You mean brute force right?

There is a flaw in your proposal user
All women are irrational.

other than to take it apart and disable the LED

why lie to her? he can say his mom kicked him out of the basement and if he can stay at her place for a few days

that is the reason for the sappy bullshit

women are suckers for sappy bullshit which is why its crucial to get that right because if its not believable she'll know somethings up

remember if you are aware of it you can defuse it, it's all down to how good you are in a conversation

she's cheating on you bud

OP does not have a gf confirmed. OP just wants to be a creep on someone.

point out the part in the example sentences that are provably bullshit

if you're gonna lie dont involve other people who are not aware of it (his mom)

Alright so what I think I'll do is I'll find a guide and use a 'RAT' that only requires me to be on the same network or whatever and when she comes over next time (shes at my place most days of the week) and she brings her laptop so I think I can do something with that. Thanks Sup Forumsros I'm gonna study up and make sure I know what I'm doing

I live by myself

>implying it would be a lie

burn down your house then, you dont want to lie to your gf now do you?

He said previously that she knew his mom so if she really didn't want him at her place she would try and contact her and talk her out of it.

you need to rat them

you'll stop being on the same network the second she leaves your place

trust me op if you know what to say you can talk the truth right outta her and if you do it really well she wont even know until much later

but doesn't the Trojan stay on her computer regardless?

ahahahaha faggot learn from this guy

provided her antivir doesnt detect it yes its maintaining the connection that is an issue

She has the trial version of malware bytes and thats it.

i remember that video topkek

again its debatable but not the main issue

If you are at the point that you need to spy on her the relationship is already lost.
Also installing spyware would be a felony. So if you do it cover your trails. If you buy the spyware dont be an idiot and use your credit card use a cryptocurrency.