Quick poll : would you say she is ugly, average, pretty or awesome?

Quick poll : would you say she is ugly, average, pretty or awesome?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Butterface and that outfit is hideous

I think she's pretty. Looks wholesome too.

your wife is average
>we need to see her boobs and stomach to asses better perhaps with makeup push up hair do high heels and perfume and shed become pretty
i'd consider lucy in pic related as awesome (9-10)
all women can only be a 9 but only a 10 due to the 1 bonus point granted by the man due to PREFERENCE

Average kinda lame not all that but I'd still tongue her anus!

nah op's wife is not a butter face tbh look carefully

eyebrows where

That makes a lot of things to see : here is makeup

i bet her pale symetrical face looks great when make up

I wouldn't consider her pretty, aspects of her are don't get me wrong, clear skin actually it might just be the hairstyle I don't like, the fact her eyes look retarded to me (almost like she's cross eyed) and those tiny eyebrows aren't doing her any favors

Much nicer outfit (seriously did she steal that dress top off her daughter?) but she still just doesn't do it for me. I guess she's more average than a butterface though

Oh... welp that explains the eye thing kek

your doing gods work user leave the beautiful ones for us

well i mean if she get professioanl make up she can be on an advertisment somewhere her face good like that
she looks like a decent lady mentally and physically don't fuck this up

Blond eyebrows dont show much
Another makeup

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

she is pretty i think. consider getting her fake boobs. would be cool as fuck.

Cute.

Have to see her nude, otherwise id say she's pretty ugly

She's not hideous but I wouldn't say she's pretty, she's just OK. Not the worse thing ever and no doubt she's a real sweet heart but certainly not the cream of the crop.

As long as she makes you happy and doesn't get fat you're golden OP.

hmmm a lot better ik she'd look gr8 with makeup
did she have eye lid surgery wow those are some deep curves
TBH you better be smashing this a few times a month otherwise ama call you a faggot op you dont have to get her pregnant or anything just smash

Retarded / 10

Fake booking would ruin her
Cool bros

Seems like we've seen this thread before. A few times.

maybe op is a natural boob kinda guy
i think he has a gem here keep smashing that pussy otherwise you are a pusy op

Probably the best photo of her yet

Average

she is fine.
Her looking retarded in some pics isnt enough to abandon

No eye surgery, small crosseye that's all
You can contribute if you saved pics

op get here some of these or some oil and black tape and take some pics for us this girl has a it good

fake boobs are cool imo but its your wife -shrug-

wtf did she go from 25 to 18....

face of a man but everything else is decent

Pic is a bit older indeed but still over 20
I know sometimes she doesnt look girly

Here girly with brunette hair

This autist again? Lightspeed ugly. /thread

I bed she can instantly see those 3D pics with the hidden messages and objects.

I think the crosseye make some of her charm

no nudes, no interest

Isnt lingerie already something?

You know the rules of Sup Forums.
>tits and timestamp