Me and my girlfriend are a very awkward couple and would like some advice on how to become less physicaly awkward

Me and my girlfriend are a very awkward couple and would like some advice on how to become less physicaly awkward.

Picture not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posture and exercise?

Do you mean sexually?

You need to start sniffing her butthole.

many things could mean awkward
do elaborate

stick it in her vagina and cum inside her.

Just be yourselves and say "Fuck You" to anybody who judges.

Sexually

drugs or alcohol

this

shes probably not into you if sex is awkward

Alright. What's awkward about it?

We can't do it without feeling really weird and just stop what we were doing

Mutually or is this more her wanting you to stop?

Both of us just stop and do other things.

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

Op I think u caught the gay

Is this just with intercourse? Is outercourse/foreplay less awkward?

Mostly intercourse.

Virginfag detected.

But seriously though, you'd be surprised at how much impact a simple conversation can have. Talk about it, and don't give up.

And don't act like its awkward to talk about either. If you are comfortable enough to get physical with someone, you should be comfortable enough to discuss it.

ayy lmao

So what about intercourse is dysfunctional compared to outercourse? What happens inbetween, assuming foreplay occurs?

Bump

Mostly kissing and touching but when we are ready we just can't

take a long warm shower together. soap up, lights low. can't tell if touching or water or whatever. just relax

You two seriously need to talk. With each other. Directly. Immediately.

So you don't have outercourse just for outercourse's sake? To orgasm.

Is there stress in either of your lives, OP? Are you two growing apart? Who is keeping away from whom? Is the discord equal?

No

No to what?

Are you talking about dry humping or foreplay?

No to the outer course question

I'm talking about hand jobs, blow jobs, fingering, cunnilingus. Even dry humping to orgasm. I'm trying to prescribe a progression in the level of comfortable intimacy here that seems to be sorely underdeveloped.

Why not, OP? Too busy? Do you find each other repulsive?

We have not given each other hand or head nor the others

B8? You're not virgins?

Please consider working up to sex with these other activities. I think the awkwardness will naturally go away when you get incrementally exposed to pleasing each other.

Yes we are virgins

Haven't even kissed? Do you both spend long periods of time apart from each other, OP? Why not ask to exchange pics of each other and write about what qualities you appreciate about the other?

You will have much less of the dipshit repliers in this thread if you post any pics of her. fuck it even pictures of you if you can.
many more people would be willing to answer normally

Are you aware of the concept of sex at all?

Normal pics or the kind that shouldn't be shared?

Neither. Would your girlfriend be willing to take a step back and work up to it?

any I suppose. obviously the latter option would be preferred, but you're not exactly asking too much to justify people demanding it.

I would hope so, but not too far back. Why are you even attracted to each other if you're both acting asexually in your relationship? Whay brought you together in the first place?

What do you mean? In terms of poses? Does the woman consider herself slightly beautiful and desirable to men?

I don't think it's an issue with asexuality. Just too much too soon. Intermediate activities could ease them into less awkward sex.

Are there any physical, person-to-person, actual dates in the forseeable future of your relationship? Or are all you doing is just trolling each other until you've each obtained your respective material ends?

Are you both physically fit and active? Any mental issues in your pair? Is that the problem? Again, are you repulsed by each other somewhat in physical terms or personality-wise?

What? Not OP, I'm the guy trying to help.

Well, the question was addressed to the OP.

It's OK I'm a talk about it with her.

Do more of the things you're awkward about until they stop being awkward to you. Trust me, I'm not very awkward but my girl was, now she'd sit right next to me while I type this out.

I'm taking a shit by the way

Best of luck.

How and when? More and more threads?

Just throwing this out there, but...

How big is your dick? are you insecure about it at all?

how about her? does she seem uncomfortable at all being naked?

This is for the OP?

ET pls

Phone home? Will Dorothy and her red pumps show up here on the thread, too?

Awkward? Who cares? Find your own rhythm.

yeah, it was meant for OP.

I'll guess for the both of them for fun or something. He's of above average length, keeps it clean, and needs to have it orally worked out, not self-manually.

Despite her formal demeanor, she has the ability to disrobe and delight when the situation calls for it.

How's that, OP?

Bump

Bumping again

OP, you still here on the thread?

The messed up perspectives in that pic make me uncomfortable.

Me too. This site isn't disorienting enough to you, though?

"A Tale of Two Cities"?

Given recent history, we would also need a whole lot more than just OP's girlfriend's project: "A Tale of Two Titties."

Bump

Otherwise, it'$ no problem for you where you're at right now, OP? I wonder if this is what divides this couple.