I am really considering buying this. I really like Russia and I always root for them after my country...

I am really considering buying this. I really like Russia and I always root for them after my country. It also looks great.

Should I buy it , Sup Forums?

kits for ants

Yeah , didn't check.

>rooting for Russia
yah nah m8 fuck outta here with that vatnik shit

That's nice, but it's no 2012 olympic tracksuit

A russian classic , indeed.

Their world cup jersey was nicer

>spending money on another country's jersey

How cucked do you even have to be

It's a promotion at a store near me. If I buy a Romania jersey , the next product is 50% off , so I thought I like Russia and why the fuck not.

this makes me hard. I want one.

>I always root for them
m8

Is that a jersey for roaches?

I actually own that and it's amazingly beautiful

where do you guys buy?

They look very beautiful, never considered buying one until now doe...
Local shop =( They're replica , I can't afford authentics.

what about online? I want a original

Also what is better? The white or red one?

Yep, I'm glad I got that one

The current one is not bad, though

>I can't afford authentics.
you can always beg for them

you mean the white/blue one?

>getting tricked by the Jews at Big Jersey into being a cuck with muh savings

No wonder I don't even know what country you are

Root for whoever you want, fuck Sup Forums autism

Don't get me wrong , it's original but not what the players wear. It's for fans , they've got something like DryFit or something like that.

Fuck off , Paolo

Red one

>Romanian rooting for Russia

That's like a Guatemalan rooting for the USA

>rooting for Russia
Jesus, you people really do deserve to live in the shithole you're living in.

Why is it such a big deal? Russia is my 2nd to go after Romania...
SALTY

I'm really indecisive. The white blue one looks the best but the red one seems more imperial

It's Paulo, i'm not Italian you gypsy

>Why is it such a big deal?

Because Sup Forums m8

dumfp posters need to go back to their containment

You're more gypsy than me, bitch.
Too many of them these days on Sup Forums
Go back to ebola , you fucking nigger.

Glorious. I like those small decorative eagles too

You need to go back to the zoo

I know , mate. It looks fucking majestic. Imo , this kit is 10/10.

leave the romanian poster alone dude, you need to chill down

Thanks , based luxebro. Very kind of you.

Do you know where Trinidad & Tobago is?

Hint: One of the Americas.

Really liked the Russia shirt desu

Do whatever you want OP

All I know about them is that their capital is Port of Spain or something like that. Sounds unoriginal.

10/10

>romanian
>roots for russia
even hungary would've been better

>Port of Spain
You're closer to Liberia where ebola is than Trinidad.

Jokes on you.

Fuck you polandball , you will get erased off the map again shortly.

Sup Forums mars in mortii ma-tii de pe Sup Forums

Get angrier, you uneducated twat, Go eat concrete.

PS. What are you doing on Sup Forums? Have you finished begging for money and water so early? You know, Poland's better not wiped out off the map, as so many of you would've lost place to beg.

it's actually GOAT tier

Sometimes it's okay, as long as it's just a casual shirt. And it can't be a rival. I like the Tico's jerseys, but I definitely wouldn't buy one. And no way in hell would I get a Mexico jersey. But if, say, Sweden, had a jersey that looked cool, I got no problem getting one of those just for fashion reasons.

Sup Forums , pls. I don't want to start an argument with a narrow minded twat. If you consider me uneducated and a filthy beggar , I don't really care , mate. Go on with the """"""""banter"""""""" Jakub.

Do we have something against Russia? I just don't get it. Did Sup Forums became Sup Forums lately or have I been too long off Sup Forums.

you didnt notice that Sup Forums was full racist retard Sup Forums bullshit on blacks and muslims since the Euro started ? all those cucks will disappear after but we've to do with for now

I hope they disappear ASAP. I'm already tired of the "pure breed" memes and colors and Sup Forums's and SJW's.
I miss when Sup Forums was made of Uefalona, QatarSG , etc. I thought that the Euros will make it a bit more interesting , not more Sup Forumsish.
I'm not even trying anymore. These guys are just twats.

same here famalam

A lot of kids are out of school by now, so Sup Forums is almost at full force. Just ignore or report them.

>You will never be Russian

Being Slavic Is Like Being Given A Gift From God.

An advanced super race, with their own languages, customs, culture, traditions and a rich history. A people who stand strong in the face of imperialism and West-European stupidity. Strong economies, strong armies, strong nations, the proud Slav stands armed and ready to defend his pure nation from the wraths of sub-human, Germans, Turks, Anglos, and other sub-human, animalistic, Western animals. Oh how I thank God that I was born a handsome, tall, perfect Slavic warrior.

With dual histories, one from the great Slavic warriors, discoverers, inventors, and intellectuals and another from the grandeur of the Slavic masters of Eastern-Europe I can proudly squat low and say I am proud to be Slavic, and I will love my land until the very last day.

Long live the Slavs.