Anyone else here depressed with the outcome of their life...

Anyone else here depressed with the outcome of their life? I want to hear how life is for you Sup Forums I want the good and the bad

>be me
>25
>great job, making bank in California
>come home to nothing everyday
>family all lives in Colorado
>girl I like lives 3 hours away
>absolutely no friends
And that isn't even a fraction of it
>pic related
It's what my nights look like on a regular basis

> be me 20
> work 30 hours a week at shit job
> live with parents
> smoke weed everynight
> get fucked up with my boys every weekend
> feelsgoodmen but cant live this life forever
> live it up while you're young Sup Forumsros

>i live in 3rd world country man

Thats the reason I dont get a job, 27 neet. Money wont change shit.

fuck you.

You don't know how good you have it.

Though I can see how you'd feel lonely if this is your first time on your own. I was like that in new york in college.

shit sucked. now I wish I could move to LA, make bank, and not have to deal with shitty friends.

and if you're making bank you can always visit family anytime.

> Be me
> 27
> Live with my mom
> got fired on december
> cant find job
> can bearly make any money fixing random peoples computers to pay bills
> still miss my bitch ex from almost 3 years ago
> she knows it, and just comes and goes from my life as she pleases which i can only assume its to mess up with me
> No friends at all

I need to get back on my feet, but i just feel like i cant. FeelBad

Bro... I'd tell you about my life but I'd hate to think of a grown man crying.

Smoke weed make you're life better.

Curry 4 tha win

I've actually been on my own since I was 17. I've been allover and came back to California chasing money. My life is great financially speaking. I left Colorado because of the trouble I was in. I was headed down the worst path possible and every time I'm back, the shit hits the fan. It's hard for me to step foot back in Colorado, I usually pay for my family to come here. Even then, I rarely have the time.

Let it out m8

I used to smoke weed. Can't anymore because I have a black spot on my lung and a small hole let I need to let heal.

Lets go golden state

oh, then whats the problem?

just regretting your life decisions?

Kill yourself

Dude I know how you feel.

>Dad and mom got hooked on oxy when I was about 13.
>went from strict upbringing to literally not caring
>lost there business, our nice house... everything
>sheltered my sister from alot... I like to think I'm the reason she didn't turn out a piece of shit
>It was weird going overnight from strict upbringing to no rules at 14
>I went from a great student to that smart druggie who aced tests but never did homework and skipped school so started fucking up alot
>became an alcoholic and a drug dealer at 16
>no rules, I could stay out for days with no problem.
>a kid needs structure
>they charged me rent since 16 so was never really able to save for things I needed.
>moved to San Diego, my mom managed to find a half decent job but my dad never worked again.
>He literally went from one of the most bad ass outdoorsman alpha males to a complete sack of pathetic shit
>both still heavily addicted to painkillers.
>They lied and told me they were clean to get me to move back when times got a little tough living on my own at 18 in Las Vegas
>got a wonderful girlfriend, we dated 4 years
>she encouraged me to go to college and work towards something.
>had a serving job and got an apartment together. Happiest years of my life. I was also making great money selling weed and E
>fucked up first semester but got offered an academic renewal to retake the classes and bing my GPA up high enough to get into a university.
>Dad stole used my credit card and maxed it out.
>went to pay for my final semester and was told my credit card that I'd used maybe twice was maxed out.
>have to be full time student for university tag program and academic renewal. Everything is ruined. Completely stopped caring at this point
>got in bad car accident at the same time began abusing pain killers myself. Eventually started using heroin. Would do heroin with my parents and share our pain killers
>got clean and moved to florida with best friend

Cont.

BTW sorry for this shit green text I'm a Lil drunk so I'm kind of rambling

sorry fam would be ur friend but im 16.
today is actually bday.
spent it alone.

>want
asdasd

Honestly, I just feel empty user. I've pretty much been alone since I was 17. I own my own car, own a house. I have things many would be proud of, especially at my age. But it's like there's nothing beyond that. I guess when I think of it, it all simmers down to relationships. I miss my family but it's hard to talk to them. I've done a lot of fucked up things and they just won't see past it. They think I'm shit. There was even a rumor going on within my family that I'm a drug dealer lmao. Their excuse is that I'm a high school dropout, so how else can I make money.

Shit man happy birthday

Holy shit. How's life in florida? What part? My sister lives in Pensacola.

>gf at the time had moved out of our apartment because she could live at the UCSD dorms for free.
>this is before I moved to Florida btw.
>loved her like no other woman I've ever met
>Mom tells me that it's unfair what my dad did and how they always paid for my sisters way but made me pay since I was 16.
>told me to move back in and quit my job to focus on school full time and maybe at least go to a state college.
>two weeks after I do all this she gets fired and my dad and her moves to idaho with her sister.
>my sister being gorgeous and smart moves in with her boyfriends family who is rich.
>he's a med student and they give her a job at a prestigious winery. She's been promoted a bunch there. Doing great
>I live in Idaho for a few months before moving to Florida with my best friend

Checking a BS ban here.

OP the problem is you don't have anything to be ambitious about. Trust me -- 26, suicidal over half of my life. I know what up feels like, and I know what the lowest of dirt feels like.

Fuck everything else - what do YOU WANT FROM LIFE? It's that simple, honestly. If you don't have an answer, fine. Live. Don't dwell on it. I've done everything from deliver pizza to run a semi-successful website (almost call it a business, but I abandoned it).

It doesn't matter if you're rich. It doesn't matter if you're in love. You need to do the thing that makes you feel like you've spent a day accomplishing something. For me, that's drawing. I dream of being an artist. I draw tons. Then I quit. I quit, and I throw my dream into a lake with a rock around the ankle.

You can't live like that. You need something to drive you. Love is great; friends, money, activity (biking, exploring, whatever) - they're great - but that's not enough. You need to wake up with a dream. You need to wake up, and want more than what you have. You need to wake up and have a drive to something.

If you don't know what this is yet, I'm sorry. Really OP, I am. I've spent my last 10 years struggling and trying to find myself, and only recently realized what really makes me happy.

The thing is, there IS something. Get a fucking hobby, and if you have one, get really good at it. Watch videos, study professionals. Even people who make funny voices become professional voice actors. You ARE good at something. Find it. Hone it. Own it.

Don't give up.

>be me
>was bullied and shunned and fat my whole life
>at 21~22 weighed 460+lbs
>got sick because of shitty diet
>lose weight just by dieting
>go to school for landscaping and nursery management
>lose more weight
>girls notice I'm hot now
>fucking hate humans
>now 25
>still live with parents
>dad is disabled
>work at a market for yuppies 30+ hours a week
>virgin

im not I go to UWF & live in a town close to Pensacola
>literally the home of the worst water in America

Florida sucked.
I should mention I lived there when I was 18 for a year when I first got fed up with my parents before moving back to Vegas.

That's a whole other story. I lived in an all black ghetto with a bunch of hippies doing landscaping work. No power or water in the house. Did a lot of drugs. We would throw axes in the wall and spray painted all over the house. It was nuts. Went to sleep playing guess the caliber at night. Moved back and got my own apartment in Vegas

I went back to Florida and lived with my homie. Struggled alot. My dad died 5 months ago and I moved back to help my mom get through her lease. I'm 27 working as a cocktail sever here in Idaho

ah you're the black sheep. I feel you.

Most of the time the people calling you out are hypocrites, so i wouldn't let that get you down. You live your life for you and not for other people and you'll do fine.

also if you can find purpose it will change your life.
For me I found Jesus and never feel alone. I know I've got someone thats got my back, even though it sounds stupid to the rest of the world.

But I know those people have their own issues to deal with so i don't let it get to me.

You're doing better than most people (in a worldly sense) but obviously there's more to life than worldly possessions. Find out what it is for you (I really do recommend finding Jesus, but I'm really not trying to preach to you; you are old enough to make your own decisions)

OP you are literally living my fucking dream. 22 still in college on the east coast. I would LOVE to move to Cali where the weather is much better and have money instead of fucking broke

Well I wanted to play sports. I had a handful of universities looking at me for football and baseball in high school. I fought way too much though. I fucked up one last time and was kicked out of school in the middle of the football season. Senior year. Which brings me to my other talent, putting mofos on thier back. I do private security. I'm pretty much a body guard for highly paranoid people. I was gonna try out for the local arena football team, even had coaches calling me to get out there. It's a good way to get noticed by the nfl. The night before I was called to tryouts I had taken a bat to the ribs and then to the knee. Made it really hard to breathe and I had to skip on the tryouts. Maybe next year. I like the shit you say user. I have hobbies. I surf, I collect and read comics, I draw as well. I love to gardening as well but all of that is temporary happiness

Also the thought of being on the complete other side of the country from my family sounds freaking amazing

Seriously this is great advice. I just wish I could find what it is. I'm so unmotivated and want nothing. I haven't cried in years except for 3 minutes when my dad died.

i get an overwhelming sense that this will be the situation i'll resign myself to live in after a few more years.

Sorry about your pops user. Hopefully shit turns around for you

I HAVE A CIBER LIFE so that is a shitty life.

what does OP do if I may ask?

I'm so ready to live on my own

39. I live in a shitty old pickup truck

See this mate

Its cause you like GSW and you're a faggot like most people in cali.

Same situation as you besides making bank, just lonely but I enjoy it, I try to have friends but no one texts me frost I hate bothering people

Its hard to feel bad about it. My family has a lot of bitter resentment towards him. He didn't work for 10 years and stole from his child. He ruined my dreams for college and encouraged me to use drugs with him. We was a liar and a thief, but when I was young he was the kind of man everyone admired. I guess I just have a lot of father issues but watching your role model go from the greatest to the worst in a few short years really fucks with you.

I agree. I know people rag on religion a llot, but even if it is false who cares, as long as it works for you. Its personally made me a better person. i would never preach to anybody either, especially my friends. But anybody in a rough situation why not, its worth a try. It might dig you out of the hole your in

I'm actually a huge celtics fan. Just going for gsw in this series.

well fuck, no wonder you're up[set all day.

being around toxic environments like fighting all the time will get into your head. Just so much negative energy.

shit starts to take a toll. You're in LA. not the Bronx. Get a happier job. something where you can genuinely be happy and yourself.

unfortunately it may not pay as much.

Well I'd kill yo have a house like you OP. Sounds like you just need some more social stuff in your life, like you want some relationships. Maybe you should just try going out. I know you said you have hobbies so maybe just try to forge some relationships with people.

I am into religion. I stand before jesus every single morning. I pray for my family, ask for a safe return and then I'm off to work.

Op you think that's bad?
>be 27
>recently lost great job because I had a stroke
>perfectly fine now, but it was on job and superior thinks I'm just stupid
>temps get fired quick
>everyone wants 2 years experience. I have 9 months.
>jobless associate scientist.

Forgot to attach pic. A lot of people do rag on religion but other than Sup Forums it's really my only way of venting and letting it all out

Yeah that's the thing. It isn't cheap living in Southern California. I am a high school dropout. It's hard to find a job here that would still allow me to live on my own.

>24
>Work at Dunkin' Donuts 40 hours a week
>Live in my own apartment with my 23 year old brother
>Smoke weed all day everyday

>cant find decent work despite good experience
>cant find sex or gf, it takes weeks of constant researsh only to get fatty
>everynight and everyday i want to kill myself, im actualy thinking about it all the time. thinking how i should do it like jump off a roof or buy helium tank
>i will go to sleep now hoping to never wake up but i walwys wake up to this shitty fucking life

then you have to ask him where HE wants to lead you.

you may not get an answer right away but stay in his word, read the Bible and let the Holy Spirit guide you. if you feel there is something missing its becasue you're on the wrong path.

Also live your life for Him, not for what you get out of this world. Like it says " what does it matter if you gain the whole world, if you lose your soul"

Don't lt the world get to you. Its shitty becasue people are shitty. Your focus shouldn't be on people, or what you have, or don't have, or sometimes even yourself. I could preach , but, read your Bible more.

If you're really into sports, expand your interests. I know a guy who started at 30 and hit professional MMA. I know I sound generic, and I hate to - but the only limit you set is the limits you see.

If you love sports, keep doing them. My grandfather is 80 and still plays softball - there's no shame in doing what you love as long as it makes you feel alive and satisfied when you go to sleep. We could all take a status of Nihilism, but in the end - what does that accomplish besides dying?

Listen man, I'm not religious. I know that life is unfair. The simple truth is that you need to grip your fortune by the balls, however small it might be, and push for something you enjoy. Do you sleep in a bed? Cool. There are people that don't. Do you eat? Cool. Again, a lot of people starve to death. The things you're feeling are feelings of self-loathing because you are struggling to find yourself, not struggling for survival.

Push your interests more. I said I've done a lot of things, but in retrospect I wish I could undo all of it and focus all of my time into art. Maybe I'd be a professional by now, who knows? I spent months on marketing, months on business, months looking to make a buck, and it's all pointless if it doesn't help you wake up in peace.

Seriously. Focus on what you love. Even if you can't make a million dollars from it, it's better than living another decade and wondering "What if I kept up with this?"

Find new sports. Try making websites. Try drawing comics, or hell - even collect and sell them! Just do something. Always do something, and when you change your mind, love that new thing.

-- Just to put a bit extra: seriously, do things. I hate myself. I really do. But at my lowest points, I reevaluate my life, and focus on the positive things. I've done eBay retail, I've met 3 hours away for a sketchy Craigslist deal for money. Money - does - not - matter. DO IT. ((JUST DO IT)) out of chars.

It'll come. Not sure how old you are but I feel defeated at 26. I've met people in their 40's not doing anything and I refuse to be there. Just follow things, literally anything.

Write good posts? Try blogging.
Like video games? Try making one.
Like watching movies? Try reviewing them.

There is ALWAYS an audience. Just get really good at something you enjoy and do it a lot.

If you're depressed, sleep all day, and do nothing.. been there too. I've wasted months at a time being unemployed and depressed.

The best thing I can advise is to take one step at a day. Let's say you do nothing but eat and shit - that's day zero. Tomorrow.. Monday... whatever you pick, that's day one. Day One is a new day. Do something. Brush your teeth every day. Clean some dishes every day.

Eventually it becomes habit. Then you add more.

Learn a little Spanish every Tuesday. Cook a home meal every Thrusday.

Eventually this becomes routine. You find things you like. You will learn to push yourself.

Also I'd like to push anyone who's done this and hit a really dark place (like myself) - please DON'T STOP. It's SO HARD to restart this routine. You build up 10, 15, maybe 20 things you can do a day and then feel hopeless. Remove the pointless ones, and keep moving on. Don't ever let depression conquer you.

I think I'm doin ok, OP

>be me
>20 yr old in college
>car died, no money, job starts soon so I'll bum rides til I can afford
>parents are broke and so am I
>attend college on full-ride academic scholarship tho
>good grades, small group of friends, grad school locked up as long as I keep above a 3.5
>last semester, dated and got dumped by a 8/10 cheerleader sorority girl after 2 weeks (who was honestly out of my league anyway) for a guy with more money and a nice car in a frat
>this semester, start dating 7/10 with 9/10 personality
>Finished semester with all A's, home for summer to browse dank memes on the internet

Hope you find happiness, OP.

I think that's another thing that plays heavy in my mind. I deal with a ton of shitty people. One of my highest paying jobs from the past was from a 78 year old woman who was too paranoid to go and do some Christmas shopping. It turned out there was a man stalking her. She's extremely wealthy. I nearly refused the job just because I get a lot of old ladies that just want someone to talk to. I couldn't imagine what would've happened had I refused her. There's another family I did work for that should've been in witness protection but were denied for some shit reason. They ended up in police care but it wasn't before a ton of bullshit happened that I had to deal with. A lot of people are just plain evil and I often run into them because of my work. It really fucks with me

>And that isn't even a fraction of it
stop whining you fucking faggot

what?

I'm 39 years old and I live in a Ford Ranger pickup.

>Don't ever let depression conquer you.
This.

I ve always felt like it was a bad habit that you work on everyday. Its up to you to stop being depressed and falling into to those depressing habits. saying and thinking the same things over and over again , and creating memories in your brain that just re-feed into the depression.,

its a bad cycle.

don't let it conquer you. You have to fight that shit and (even if it sounds corny) say " I refuse to be depressed" and " I am not sad/depressed" and get into the habit of saying positive things about every situation.
and even actually taking the time to actually smell some flowers. just some nice things in your life that don't reenforce your shitty mood.

Never too late to turn your life around. Chin up and fight for what you want, even if it's a warm place to sleep.

Sleeping in a car sucks. I know, and I know you also know.

I've made some bad choices and had some bad breaks. I'm a recovering alcoholic/addict with bipolar disorder. I have no home so I sleep in my truck

Thanks. I'm working on it

Original poster of quote here. I agree 100%. I have apps on a phone without service just to notify me of positive affirmations.

"You don't need to drink tonight."
"You should draw more today."
"Smoking hurts your loved ones."

If you're depressed, put it beneath you and step on it like a coat in a puddle. There are countless people like you, but you don't have to be one of the ones who give up.

Like I said I'm still trying for sports. The door hasn't closed on that yet. I've been on both sides of the fences as far as money goes. I went from sleeping in an abandoned car next to a lemon orchard to owning my own house and that all happened between 17-25 years of age. I know money isn't everything, I'm pretty much living proof of that. I feel like I'm hitting too many dead ends now though. I don't want to sound like I'm bitching or anything like that. I was just looking for some solid advice which I've gotten from you and other anons.

No

Just aside: have you checked with any local shelters? They're embarrassing and rough but you can probably score a warm meal and bed in a building.

If you have any spare cash in your pocket and access to a smart phone (not sure if it's on web) check AirBnB. Maybe even Craigslist, you might find a person/family willing to give you a bed and a hot meal.

Don't let yourself suffer if you don't have to.

>Be 30
>No job
>Had to sell family business (5th generation) because government regulations made it impossible to operate
>Can't get any interviews because everywhere says I'm "overqualified" or would want too much pay
>now NEET
>Girlfriend lives in the UK
>I'm in US
>She won't move over because "muh family"
>Already tried living there but it was absolute shit
>Been together 11 years
>Would destroy me to lose her, but I can't stand to be there
>All friends now married and with kids, so never hang out

> grew up in san Diego
> abusive parents, quiet outcast kid
> felt some happiness with first girlfriend, and used to have a passion for guitar
> things dont work out with gf but then find who I still believe to be the person I'm meant to live out the rest of my days with.
> she's from Minnesota and eventually I go back there with her and her grandma
> grandma seems cool with everything and I hated san diego by that point for the people and weather.
> we go on vacations, I'm having the time of my life
> could never find a job in SD, not a problem in Minnesota first place I applied took me in
> flash to about a year later I'm working pretty good hours and her grandma is getting on our case about shit more and more.
> gf is stressed, turns out gma hates men and gets on my case extra, I'm paying rent now and feeling heartbroken because I know were drifting apart.
> She has a psychotic episode and starts at a ward
> things are ok again
> also living with druggie aunt now who turns out started supplying her with things like oxycontin morphine god knows what else.
> gf gets diagnosed with fibromyalgia (sp?).
> at some point she started going to school (ged prep?)
> not much surprise to me, I hear through a phone conversation she kissed some guy there.
> confront her
> She breaks up our 3 year relationship.
> I'm now stuck in MN with ex who breaks my heart every time I see her because still in love with her, and I try everything to get her back.
> start cutting myself because it helps relieve the pain
> oh shit too deep, I have to ask her for help, know it's probably too late for us anyways.
> im stuck in MN with no one but my ex who pretends were still going out so that I can save some money for a month and gtfo because her grandma hates me.
Hard to remember details but I need to get this shit off my chest

> turned 19 yesterday
> quit school at 14 cause depression
> no job, no friends, no hobbies, literaly no interest in life since i was 16
> almost never leave my house because i have no reason to
> no motivation to do anything
> 5 years passed, still have the same life
> cant even kill myself

really i dont know what to do, i really dont want to live.

Have you shared the Gospel with them?

lead them in prayer to accept Jesus. and then pray those demons away. Thats a messed up job and no wonder they pay you well. Those people may have bad spirits in them already and are meant to get their consequences (even though that sounds harsh) and you are around them feeding off of all that negativity.

You need lots of prayer and studying the Bible, since in that line of work you are physically, emotionally and spiritually combating actual evil, if I'm getting you correctly.

maybe its time to find a new line of work though. I'll pray for you that you'll find something that will uplift you and your faith in Jesus, and that also won't leave you homeless.

No worries mate. Just don't let go of a vision or you'll find yourself in a downward spiral. Hope you find a niche you can nail soon.

As in my past posts - just some gen. advice: Google is a thing. Use the fuck out of it and ask every question no matter how stupid it may seem to you. I guarantee someone has asked it before and been where you were. I also guarantee someone has pulled themselves so high out of that place that they look like shining gold.

Good luck.

Don't fucking come back here in 2 years and be in the same rut. Seriously.

>Anyone else here depressed with the outcome of their life? I want to hear how life is for you Sup Forums I want the good and the bad

Grew up in a middle class, union family. Was expected to be the same.

First generation personal computer kid in the early 80s. Hack the local NFL team's payroll computer running on a Data General mini (Eclipse) earning me a visit from the local FBI office while I was in high school.

Ostracized by most of the school as they looked at me as freak. (These days, I could have been laid from this.)

Two weeks later, earned a scholarship from it due to my programming skills. Some hippie freak, acid-droping teacher that wanted me expelled for the hacking quit in protest over my scholarship award.

Have a mentor that worked with Tesla in the '30s and '40s. He had good stories.

Hack more, more feds, blew a scholarship to a big time school for "disciple" where I later find out I was really passed over for some affirmative action niggers.

Barely graduate from a semi-public university with an EE degree. Told several professors to "get a real job!"

First professional job found on Usenet groups. Fired from that in less than a year after telling the owner to fuck his family and pay me more.

Head out to Silicon Valley. Meet my pirate peers. Get drunk with the Atari and Apple crowd. Lost count of how many job offers.

Fucking California girls (mostly from Santa Cruz) left and right. To this day, wonder if I have kids I don't know about.

Self employed since 25. Countless start-ups and contracts. Three cash out well.

Director of two start-ups now. Including stock and real-estate, worth somewhere around $10 million.

Two ex-wives with closed divorces where they live off Trusts and don't dare sue or they and out kids loose the meal ticket.

Dating a mix of strippers and Scottish girls. Going well. Not bad for someone that just turned 50 two months ago.

Dick still 8" long and fucking weekly on a slow month.

get a dog my dude

Good advise in general but for people who are really hurting emotionally or financially this won't help.

Got a cat when I shouldn't have and I had to stress every night just to buy him food.

Don't do this. It's crazy stressful. I gave up meals just to feed him. Get your shit together, THEN get a fuzzy friend.

I wasn't even sad but now I am cause you were alone.
That blows dude...go out and stuff your face with cake and other assorted sweets and binge gaming for hours on end. Do something to make you happy. happy birthday also

> on my birthday she brings some guy over and sucks his dick (had to find that out later)
> all alone
> on the bright side I don't care about my health anymore.
> ex gets me into cigarettes and weed.
>18 or 19 and never smoked weed, after I did I said why the fuck did I never smoke weed.
> so my parents let me to come back to their house in san Diego
> nephew lives there now and smokes dank ass weed.
> reconnect with other girl I knew from high school and steal her from her man lol
>idk why she's not even interesting, no one will compare to my Minnesota girl.
> move to washington with her because fuck it and fuck san Diego.
> find out up there my ex had a new boyfriend who left for work knowing she was dead from an overdose on her birthday.
> don't care about much anymore, devastated.
> eventually had a kid with new gf back in san diego because no jobs in washington either
> despite me not wanting to keep it, not my choice fuck me.
> left me and collects child support.
> now recently I was a pedestrian victim of a hit and run, left me for dead 9 staples in head and my shoulder will never be the same.
> I still think the worst part is I'll never see my Minnesota girl again, I miss her.

Theres never really time to "preach" for a lack of a better word to the people I deal with. It's usually just me following nice people around for a few days and then a split second interaction with someone who means to harm them. It's really hard to get the word out in my line of work

I had a dog.. shit gives me the major feels. Had me a sweet ass german shep. It's a very playful dog. It got out a few times and intimidated some people. One time it got out and a woman ran from her and athena (my ex doggo) jumped up on her and began licking her. The woman was screaming her had off. Long story short, I was forced to give up my dog after that incident. Luckily someone I worked for took the dog knowing she was a total sweetheart.

Damn user that's some rough shit. It's fucked up what love can do to a man

Religious guys needs the time to preach? Find them when they've just stopped crying on the corner.

I'm not religious. I only support religion in the people who have saved their lives from an early death (drugs, suicide, etc.) by following. I can, however, assure you that us non-believers just want to be left alone.

In the midst of a traumatic event, or whatever makes me (us?) question being alive, the last thing I want is to be approached with something stern.

I want to think. I want to regret. I want to remorse and wish for more. Maybe then, when I've lost all hope, I might turn around.

((Not me, but as someone growing up in a Bible-town with religious family, this is the space I wish they had given me.))

Happy birthday my dude

user are you from the bay area???

true, you have to find the right place and time to spread the word.
some christians just aren't good with people and need more time before they can actually talk about it.

I usually just let people subtly know I'm a christian by how I handle situations. In time they seek me out and ask questions, and I'm always there to help them if i can..

Who