MORE LIKE THIS

BROWN GIRLS
NRI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn who is this?

Yeah kee posting, but who is she?

Oh look it's the faggit who just collects pics off Sup Forums and pretends like he knows them. Fuck off cuck

Cousins...yes or no?

Depends on how their bodies are?

did you blow your load yet child? guess who the cuck is?

Learn English pajeet, fucking shitskin. Can't even speak properly

any in a bikini?

trolled!

fucking catfish. Shut the fuck up.

Nah, they're pretty conservative

????
so what do you want?

The fuck are you saying? I think you're backed up...time to poo in loo for you

POO IN LOO

this guy is a retard. he thinks he is part of the kkk.

what a looser. He has no chance with those sluts. everyone gets a turn at them except him, what a fucking beta male.

lmfao!

native american?

>looser

Kek...you sound like you have. Tell me what state they live in and I'll drop it.

You can't tho you fucking fb fag. Go back to tumblr

so fuck face...

Stop wasting everyones time but talking shit.

Sup Forums is not a place for 14 year old faggots. go fuck yourself and stop talking. This isn't a place for little bitches like you who like to share their feelings.

Shut the fuck up.

Ignore this asshole - he is a fob.

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

Moar?

No you inbred retard...I'm a white dude who knows them. And I've been asking you in previous threads to prove to me you do too since you claimed to know them. Yet all you've done is post pics that someone else has posted here.

Plus you can't even speak properly...so there's that.

POO IN LOO

whats this discussion about. these sluts are posted all over the internet.

some faggot was posting them, like crazy, all of last year. that shit is everywhere now.

welcome to the internet.

they look like they have awesome bodies!?

So you admit that you don't know them? And that you're just a faggot shitskin who can't get girls for himself so he comes on Sup Forums and collects pics so he can fap in his slum?

They do.

You think so? You can't even see their bodies dumbass

Looks flabby and out of shape...also looks like a POO IN LOO

Ugly as fuck

POO in the LOO.
All of these women are ugly, Indians have fucked up tastes, you people are already ugly, please don't produce more children.

who said I know them? Are you an idiot?

Listen man, I sorry they rejected you. But what did you expect? You're a fucking looser probably with a tiny dick. I base this on the retarded conversations you are having on Sup Forums

fuck off now. hahahahhahahahahahahahhahaaa

You said in one of the hundred of other threads you've made that you do. But I called you out on it and you basically admitted that you're a sad pathetic cringeworthy fuck

so how sad are you for being here, in this thread, then. I swear its a shit storm of idiots up in this thread.

that logic only works for you. You know me? wanna suck my dick faggot?

Are we gonna get to see some skin? Let get some excitement going here

You've told me everything I need to know cuck...lol

Yes, hold on.

so glad that I made a retarded child happy. Good for you boy. Good for you.

the dick sucking thing is still on the table. its the best you can hope for.

unless you wanna keep fucking your mom. but dude, thats just gross.

its 2 in the morning. Lets get this done

More in a few mins.

Im going to bed. this thread is sad as fuck

No one gives a fuck.
Hope you die in your sleep faggot.

This thread is sad as fuck though.

Agreed...fucking pajeets need to just go and poo in loo

what a useless comment. you are a waste of skin.

Samefagging this hard

Lol his ugly bitch is OPs go to girl...last ditch effort to get some interest. Such a fucking faggot

Nice try pajeet you dumbass

...what?

Kys