but her aim is getting better!

Lol satanist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enûma_Eliš

You're welcome.

Do you want to be a cult leader?

May i? Please? lol

God created heaven and earth, sounds familiar

Catholicism: Free alcohol

God is universal. There is no one religion, no religion at it's root says they are the one way. Even Christianity at it's core, Jesus says "No one come to the father but by me" this isn't to say you have to be a Christian, just that when you die you first meet Jesus and he guides you to heaven. It could be Buddha you meet too, God has many faces. This life is a journey, and I think the important thing that matters most is the golden rule (treat others with kindness) be positive, loving, caring and your vibrational state will elevate into the realm of God and love. Be dark, angry, despair, hate and your vibrational state will sink, plunging you into a dark abyss. Follow whatever religion you want to though. God seriously doesn't care.

thread went 0 to fedora in less than 2 minutes

Agnosticism.

what can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

What is the right place to ask this question?
>protip: anywhere but here

The Satanic Temple is pretty based. The name gives them a degree of cringe but they do some A+ trolling. I'm surprised more of Sup Forums aren't fans of theirs.

There is no evidence for the big bang, nor is there evidence for conscious awareness. Both require faith to believe in. I can tell you that I have a conscious self aware mind, but for all you know, you are the only self aware being having an elaborate dream. There is no way to prove it either way.

I don't like Satanists because they worship some goat when Satan was a serpent. They also wear dark clothes, and try to behave badly or act tough and Satan wasn't about this, he simply was about knowledge and intellect over blind obedience. Satan (Lucifer) is the bearer of light. Satanists wearing black and having a goat on their shirt or skulls and blood miss the point.

>lol solipsism

Congrats on passing your 6th grade intro to philosophy course faggot.

your comment isn't even a good argument, it's just blatant arrogance and tough guy attitude. You probably never passed the 6th grade. At least you shouldn't have, teachers these days have to pass complete idiots like you in order to get paid.

The Satanic Temple are just a bunch of atheists really. Different group from LaVey's Church of Satan. The latter are complete fags.

Atheists don't exist, I think they did at one point but today Atheism is just another word for paradoxical faggotry.

Retards!
Sup Forums figured this shit out ages ago!
Fucking plebs, all of you!

Lol most religions view that opinion as heresy, and more than one would have you killed in the name of their deity for saying that.

Tell you what, if you can get me exempted from paying taxes, and are willingt to get yourself and everyone you know to tithe 10% of your income to me, then you can call me god. I'll even give you bad advice, and wave my hands at you while mumbling nonsense to make you think you're being blessed.

I'm an atheist but I'll bite. Explain?

Shit I've never thought of that lol

Why?

Op here: reading this was amazing

6 of one, they're all complete crap. Haven't seen one yet that isn't a glorified cult. Seriously, if you are looking for something to give your life meaning or act as a security blanket against the fear of death, none of them really satisfy. Live your life the best you can and try not to fuck it up for the people who have to live after you. Find a moral code you can live with, stick to the golden rule, and don't be a selfish prick and life tends to be pretty rewarding. Lifelong atheist here, if there's something after death, I'll face it when that time comes, until then I'll just try not to die with any regrets. My brother went looking for god after our mom died, bounced around a few faiths and finally settled on the Witnesses. He is not the same man he was. Turned his back on 20 years of enthusiastic love of science and now says evolution never happened and the world is only 6000 years old despite all geological evidence. World got too complex for him and he retreated to an easier answer. So terrified of infinity he just closed his eyes and shut it all out. I can't even talk to him these days without navigating the conversation like a fucking mine field to avoid topics that will send him off on some scriptural tangent. As he gets deeper into the faith it gets harder and harder. He wants me to believe so badly because my doubt makes him doubt, and the thought he picked the wrong horse to bet on terrifies him. That's religion, it is fear of an uncaring universe, it is staring into that abyss of infinite and feeling small and insignificant and wanting desperately for there to be some kind loving being in your corner to give you all the answers and save you from that paralyzing sense of vulnerability. We should see the universe as a vast riddle to solve, a series of challenges to be overcome, we should stand on the edge of that cliff and be exhilerated by the danger, the thrill of discovery without end. Instead, so many of us flinch and turn back.

Fuck that lol

Op here: you need to be a writer I would buy your book

see u on reddit

I only post on Sup Forums, no other place ever Sup Forums is the shit

Hope it helped. Religion isn't a lottery you can win, it doesn't deal in absolutes or even answers, it always gives you more questions and unless you are willing to abandon reason, will never satisfy you. There is no right religion because they are all equally valid, there is no way to know which, if any, is the correct one, the best we can do is define what matters to us and live without compromising our own ethics, to be free of regret. Live life as if it's the only chance you have to get it right. Never pass up an opportunity to learn something, never make a choice you can't live with, do your best to ensure that the world you leave is a better place than the world you came into. That's all we can really do.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. Most people talk the talk about Christianity, but I walk the walk. I walk that holy walk in sandals. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. The Lord is my shepherd. I'm Baptist btw

Humanistic Agnosticism.

Dat boi is now a religion