LEBRON BTFO BY AYESHA CURRY

Good God! In response to LeBron saying "I'll take the high road," after a reporter asked him to respond to Klay saying that James' feelings were hurt, Ayesha responded to James with this tweet. LeBron just ruined his reputation for life by whining to the NBA like a little bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxlThiXNNjg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares about any of this?

Basketball fans who realize that all this bickering back and forth can possibly lead to one of the most physical and heated basketball games ever played.

Novela tier 2 be honest

Current NBA fans, unfortunately. They care more about stupid-ass drama than actual basketball, and the media helps feed them that.

Fucking sage this shit newfag fucking cunt

Niggers. This is what basketball has become. It's all about personalities, drama and "beef" and not sports anymore. It's manufactured drama, like WWE. This is why Screaming A Smiff is so successful, black people just want race wars and BET style niggerdrama.

Ok, vince.

>drama didn't exist from the late '80s - early '00s
And here I thought you guys missed the physicality and shouting matches that were a hair away from fights.

It did, but not to this extent since social media didn't exist. Sure, newspapers would write articles about how Magic and Bird fucking hated each other, but it was never the focus. At the end of the day, it was always about what happened on the court. Not anymore. Not by a long shot. They don't settle it on the court anymore. They have these gay ass twitter wars and it's super off-putting to someone who doesn't care about this sort of drama.

Alright, fair enough.

>invisible bridge used to step over said person when open floor is available left to right
>left to right

Is Ayesha a native english speaker? That doesn't make sense.

>being named after fucking food

ugly bitch should kill herself to be honest senpai.

back to Sup Forums with you

It is kind of a word salad, but it's not that hard to decipher.

What did she mean by this?

can someone explain this retarded convoluted tweet to me? i really don't get what she's trying to say, or how she "BTFO" anyone here

>word salad
Ayesha should try eating a salad, she's at least 35 lbs overweight.

And no I still don't understand what she was trying to say, I get she's referencing Lebron stepping over Draymong but the rest of it is incoherent nigger babblings.

>Ayesha should try eating a salad, she's at least 35 lbs overweight.
kek

And she's referring to the fact that LeBron stepped over Draymond when he could've walked around him to get back to the action.

I know that's what she's referencing, but how is that an insult?

Yes, Lebron punked the punk bitch Draymong. Thanks for reminding me? How does that insult LeBron?

>that combination of words

i can tell that the land whale is talking but what is it trying to say???

It was based on comments made by Klay and LeBron that are listed in the OP.

>intelligible gibberish

What pisses me off most is that I have no fucking clue what this bitch is even trying to say!

did he step over him during the game? what?

Okay so Klay is salted that Draymong is literally too retarded to not hit people in the balls while playing a child's game, and LeBron opted to take the high road. How should LeBron be offended again?

He tried, and got a dick shot for it. Iverson somewhere, getting his dick sucked, laughing his ass off.

He literally did.

youtube.com/watch?v=cxlThiXNNjg

I dunno, I'm not OP. I'm just explaining stuff.

Draymong fell down on his fat ass right in LeBron's way, so LeBron stepped over him to go play defense and Draymond hit him in the balls.

Literally 100% Draymongs fault for being a mongoloid mouthbreather.

reminder that Klay is the same asshurt FAS afflicted babby that on national television called mozgov dirty for blocking in the paint, all while the entirety of Klay's team is dependent on illegal, moving screens and an "emotional leader" that kicks people in the groin and head in the middle of games

Basketball fans who are essentially the sports version of women who watch Keeping up with the Kardashians

Man I fucking hope LeBron snaps and breaks someone's neck on Monday. NBA playoffs are usually shit until the conference finals but this year they have been shit all the way through with all these blowouts. Draymond's chimping has gotten more attention than the actual games ffs.

Go out in style LeBron, kill a nigga on the court. Do it for da land.

>he thinks Basketball wasn't about personality and drama back then
Did you start watching this year?

lebraum cant even look him in the eye at the end there, what a fucking BITCH