Late night Sup Forumsingo anyone?

Late night Sup Forumsingo anyone?

Time stamp required

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bitch, you take a picture of the item with a timestamp and post on here.

I add it to the board and we make Sup Forumsingo, maybe the whole board.

Who the fuck knows where their high school diploma is? If you have it hanging on a wall, you probably had a kid at 17.

that's the fun of it

bump. have one. but having trouble

I'm waiting

I can give the confederate flag.
And, unfortunately, the fedora, but I swear it was a gift. I don't even wear the damn thing.
Hold on.

rolling

Ight

Here you goyim go.
As for the dick part, is it over 8 inches, or does an 8 incher count?

I don't currently have a sharpie in my ass but I've done it before so idk of that counts

You have the same mouth as my ex omg

added, wear the fedora in order for it to count

Faggot

I'm a grill you fucking retard

show tits, get the tile

coinage work for the currency or does it need to be paper shit

Lmfao sharpie in the pooper fag stache

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

just for the sake of it

beat me to it. what a faggot

this is not me

It doesn't even fit.

Yeah my ex didn't talk like that anyways, but the neckbeard can go look at the trap thread on page two if he's that in need of some tits

Reporting in

Forgot year

wear it faggot

all i have are quarters

Here, faggot.

wear it in order to count

yes

I did

Bumping

Bump

Mask user here, What do we win if we get Sup Forums
ingo?

nothing at all

We wallow in self pity for having half of those things.

nobody ever wins

Understandable