Sup Forums I'm having issues with online dating...

Sup Forums I'm having issues with online dating. I send out mass messages to get a bite and I do every now and again but the real issue is when I do get a bite they'll talk to me for a couple of minutes then disappear never to be heard from again, wtf is with this? It can't be because I'm ugly because then they wouldn't respond in the first place

It's because you're a boring, low-life neckbeard.

Can't think of anything more creative than that?

same problem

i have concluded that its because im too honest. i dont hide the bad and inflate the good.
something like that. probably different for you

This is why you fail. Women want someone who can cheer them up.
You need to show confidence and positivity for your first impression, even if you don't have any. Saying shit like "I understand if you don't want to talk to me, everyone leaves eventually anyway." will suck the energy right out of her.
You've drained her enthusiasm before even meeting her and now she's sick of you already.

Be fake. At least for a little while. She wants to feel good around you before letting her guard down. Reality will just make her tires and wary.

Hell I can't get more than a couple answers from them before they stop replying. Apparently if you ask what are they up to it kills everything that can happen, but it's not too bad, most of the girls on these sites in my area are ratchet niggers who want to be treated like a princess while they flip off the camera

Then keep it light. Ask her if she likes cats or dogs, what her favourite colour is. Open-ended questions that tell you about her, but don't put her at "risk" but don't end at a yes or no.

yeah, i have a pretty good idea why i fail but luckily i dont take online dating very seriously.
im not negative and avoid that pity shit. usually pretty positive actually. what usually ends the whole conversation is when i get asked certain questions that have answers that people simply dont want to hear. answers that pretty much describe a majority of people anyway.

asking questions is a double ended sword. you pretty much have to so she can feel like you are interested in her but if you ask the wrong questions, or ask a question the wrong way the creep alert goes off and they run like hell.

Oh I do and that goes no where

online dating has been a fucking joke ever since smartphones became a thing. too many idiots started abusing it and now the whole thing is fucked up. the majority of girls on those apps/sites have 0 interest in actually hooking up/dating. the only reason they have accounts is for an instant ego boost. then you have the hordes of idiot guys copy pasting the same msgs to every girl, sending dick picks and generally just scaring the living jesus out of women or making the male race seem so desperate that women develop overinflated egos and dont reply to anyone out of fear/boredom.

it used to be so fucking easy to get laid online. holy shit it was easy. thanks to Chad and Brad harassing women nonstop, bitches are all defensive and picky as fuck now

its because theyre being spammed to death with msgs. it makes it so theres no real connection to anyone and its pretty much playing the lotto if they actually read your msgs and reply. you cant even send general conversation statements. everyone is just competing to see who can say the most retardedly ridiculous thing to out do the next guy. those apps and sites are trash. just talk to women in real life. its way easier than dealing with this bullshit

Yeah, online dating is so much easier for women, they get flooded with messages then they get to pick and choose who they want to talk to. I've only ever gotten messaged first like 5 or 6 times

>then you have the hordes of idiot guys copy pasting the same msgs to every girl,
So I should waste my time and write a personal message that will just be ignored like all the others? I've tried doing that and it gets me no where, mass messaging has worked out better for me and that's saying little

and its almost always morbidly obese/hideous as fuck monsters

So very true

its mass msging that ruined it in the first place. its already fucked now. i used to be on a site that was similar to facebook, but waaaaaay more tight nit where almost everyone knew each other. the guys doing it would get caught and called out. that site used to be a goldmine of pussy, but after the mass msging started, all the girls started getting prudish and defensive as fuck. then eventually all the cute girls left cuz they got tired of being harassed by obvious copy pasters

js. its already fucked. now you have to copy paste just to make a dent in the already damaged system of copy pasting. like i said. online dating is fucked/ruined. it had a good run, but now its just toxic and poisoned. until these apps/sites start banning people for mass msging, itll never get better

>until these apps/sites start banning people for mass msging
Yeah, that's never gonna happen

I'm honestly thinking about joining a payed site, seems like I'd get a better shot there

paid sites are far superior. free apps and sites are fucking cancer. they actually moderate the paid sites so you dont get the mass messaging douchbags scaring all the women away. plus the girls are paying because they are actually interested, and not just trying to get an ego boost from guys hitting on them

Ever think that you might be the obese/hideous as fuck monster? I bet all the hot guys get messages first and get to choose who they date, just like the hot women do. It's not that women have it easier, it's just that you're not a catch. Ugly women have it just as bad as you, I'm sure.

which is why the number of users eventually plummets on these apps. too many unsatisfied people not getting what they came for. Tinder started as a hookup app. Once it became trendy, it turned into 'hot or not' for ego boosts and desperate fat people

i remember the days of matchmaker
had so much fucking luck it was crazy. felt like a player having so many viable options.
the dating sites became a thing and it all turned to hell.

on OKC i made a couple accounts as a chick just to see what it was like and holy fuck.
>20-80 messages a day
>80% all similar 1-2 sentence BS
>10% creepy as fuck
>5% 'dude, good luck looking like that"
>5% guys who are probably pretty cool but obviously jaded by this point

Didn't anyone ever consider that being on a dating site is a tedious and taxing task for women? If a girl is a 4/10 or more they will receive nearly 40+messages within the first hour of logging on. It becomes a chore and men are a dime a dozen.

> Ever think that you might be the obese/hideous as fuck monster? I bet all the hot guys get messages first and get to choose who they date, just like the hot women do. It's not that women have it easier, it's just that you're not a catch. Ugly women have it just as bad as you, I'm sure.

wrong. want proof? make a fake girl account. every girl gets hit up. fat, ugly, beautiful, basic. youd have to look like Divine from Hairspray to not get laid on that site (and even then someone will probably fuck you). make a super below average girl account and youll have 10 penis photos in your inbox after an hour.

also womens expectations are way too high. even the ugly girls think theyre gonna land brad pitt. super boring average girls swiping on guys that they have no chance with but swiping no on guys that are in their same league

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

Girls also like to play stupid games. On tinder Ive had 12 girls like me and then unlike me after like 3 hours. I dont know if its some weird trend or something but its just annoying at this point.

>men are a dime a dozen.

you do realize there are almost the exact same amount of men in this world as woman right?

exactly why they need to moderate/ban people for overmsging/blatantly spamming. if less guys were able to contact females, more females would use the apps realistically and people could engage in normal convos n shit. the spammers pretty much destroyed all dating apps/sites.

totally feel you on that. its why i uninstalled okc/tinder. got sick of the bullshit. ill have a match with someone and theyll never answer. its like. ive seen how girls use these apps in person. ive talked to female friends about it. they get bored and start playing 'hot or not' with the app, swiping people they have no intention of ever doing anything with. almost all of my female friends have admitted they just use it for a quick ego boost/pick me up when they feel depressed

i think the best option would be a site that doesnt allow guys to sent the first message.
of course non of that would ever work
it would have to be a hetero only site and SJWs would throw a tantrum
women also firmly believe that the guy has to make the first move, because equality and shit.

Sure thing, Shrek.

But not on dating sites. Read within the context. and actually 53% of the world population are women/girls. But when it comes to dating sites its about 55/45 male/female ratio for free dating sites. If you want better even matches get off your butt and pay for a quality site.

And what sites are these quality sites? eHarmony?

actually that sounds like something SJWs would fight for. women empowerment n shit like that. honestly, its gotten to that point, where we need to force women to make the first move. on paid dating sites they do. match.com is a highly successful site, and plenty of women on their make the first moves. it would definitely eliminate the attention whores just trying to get an ego boost.

E Harmony, Match "kinda", and I think there are a couple others. The ratios are more even on those because men dont want to pay for a service to find an easy lay so they rely on okc and tinder. If you want something of meaning "not saying you cant have a good relationship come from the usual sites" your odds are better on the sites you need to pay for. Otherwise enjoy getting ignored and if your a women enjoy getting flooded by guys and treated like meat.

perhaps. of course we all know SJWs would see that as some kind of snti-womyn bullshit.

>empowering women = giving them more rights but fewer responsibilities

Why kinda for match?

match isnt as cleaned up or organized as E-Harmony or okc for that matter. It has a simalar feel to POF or Meet Me.

So would you recommend eharmony? I'm looking for a paid website that I can get into as I'm done with these free ones

why don't you take the time to actually craft a personal message? you know... they can kind of tell that you're sending generic spam messages...

or you know, you could just get some social skills and meet women organically... faggot

Because I've done that and I get less messages than if I send out mass messages... faggot

>or you know, you could just get some social skills and meet women organically... faggot

pretty much.

although its hard to meet girls organically unless you have a nice friend circle or super active life. most girls wont date outside of their circle of friends or are always hung up on some guy and ignore every other guy thats interested in them. they act weird as fuck when anyone they dont know tries to pickup on them unless its a situation theyre trying to control, like going to a club or something.