Cuck thread! Post a pic and what you would do to other anons girls, Replies get Replies

Cuck thread! Post a pic and what you would do to other anons girls, Replies get Replies

>cuck thread
>posts bondage pic

Grab her head, force her to suck my cock while looking at me with those pretty eyes. Grab her and push my cock deeper as I unload my hot cum inside her throat.

Would titty fuck her raw and plaster her face until you can't see her freckles

Would find as many guys as I can to force her on her knees take turns face fucking her and cum all over her

>cuck thread
>pic isn't even related

Would shove arm as deep inside her as possible spacing her out as much as possible until I shove my cock deep inside her and impregnate her

Post kiks?

??

Fuck her wildly on my Tabletten until she screems to have a break but then I would get even harder until she cries...

?? You missed sth.!!

rip open that vest, exposing those big tits. Then I'd grope and slap them til they turned red.

>cuck thread
>thinks "cuck" means "interracial"

lmao swede i can see that phone autocorrect

The brunette eats out the blonde's ass and pussy while I fuck her in her ass

bamp

let's see these tits

First i would rip those leggings up and push them down around her ankles, then rip the middle straight through her top. Then I would pull sweatshirt over her head as i brutally fuck her in the ass, muffling her screams. Once I sufficiently used her pussy and ass I cover her face with my cum, take pictures with her phones, and upload them to all of her social media

I'd tie up this bitch with her legs spread to a full splits, regardless if her body is flexible enough for it or not. I'd then start fucking her ass as hard as possible, stretching out her tiny little asshole til it tears, filling her up with the biggest load she's ever had

My wife

>cuck thread
>posts interacial

damn, she looks fine. does she have kik?

Wife

Fuck yes, what else would you do to her?

I would pin this bitch against the wall and fuck her tight virgin ass until I blew deep inside her sweet tight asshole

I would tie her hands over her head, and pound her ass from behind while she has a vibe stuck up her pussy so that she'd be forced to cum with my cock up her ass

Would face fuck her and cum all over the glass door and make her lick off every last drop

Would chain them both up and fuck the shit out of them both, and promise them whichever one fucks the best would get the birth control pill for that night

seems sweet and innocent but would probably likes it rough and dirty, would fake rape with her hands tied behind her back and duct taped mouth shut then spew my load inside her tight asshole

She'd like that

Fuck the fake rape, she'd want the real thing.

You cucks should give me your wife's kik so i can send her my cock and see what she says.

Use her hair as a handle and throat fuck her till she vomits all over herself and her cheeks fill up with my hot load

related

I bet she would. I'd make that bitch my fucking cum dumpster. I'll tie her up to a bed with no food or water. The only thing she'll get to have in her stomach is my load after she sucks it out of my dick

I would rip her clothes off and smash the pussy with my 8 inch cock. Meanwhile I grab those ponytails and pull them very hardly causing her a lot of pain. I would finish ön her face.

Snowbear4024 she likes polarbears hence the name she is my gf 19 glfh getting anything

Tell me what would yu do

id zoom the pic

tie her up and force orgasm, then slap her around a little bit and fuck her throat

>ITT: cucks pretending to be alpha

cuff her to a fence and fuck her. leave her there for whoever else wants to have a go

Whose the girl in this pic

I'd stop taking pictures with potatoes

my gf

Start with a k?

I would face fuck her in the car untill right before I was going to cum then rip open her shirt and cum on her tits then let anybody else that might be around have a turn

titties as requested

I'd tie her, face up, to a bed, stand over her face so I could throat fuck her while I eat her pussy.

Let's hear it

Got any more of that beutiful girl?

nope

Yea right he took this from pics you should share thread lol

Total slut

This one too

same blue sportsbra. Im the same guy

left would be fucked while forced to eat out right, i'd dump a load in left and afterwards make her sit on right's face to eat it out

rough facefuck of right, ending with turning her into a party whore. as for left, she could be tied up naked outside for anyone else's use
here's my wife for your guy's use

Can someone do mine I'll do there's I've already done one

I would force her on her knees doggy style and fuck her ass just with saliva as lubricant while she keeps shoving that dildo inside her

how would you use them?

Oh my apologies sir, more?

requests?

Facial

Tits

No shit I think I know this girl..

post some more kiks of girls you want me to send my 8" dick to

No facial, heres tits though

Would bang her in that field. Videotapeing her and put on her fb

god damn. who ever finds out what the blondes name is will get 100 dollars sent to their paypal. Write her name and your email and i'll transfer if its the right girl.

M

Someone please do mine I'll do yours

She's great post more

From?

aww shit got more of that girl?

She has sexy pubic lines, i woukd fuck her on my table,deep and hard

Would give those guys she's with another case of beer and rip her clothes off and toss them to them and let them destroy every entrance to her body

Yessir

oh shit user! got any on all four with pussy visible??

>this

I'm not sure if it's her. Looked similar in first photo. Aussie girl, I went to school with her, she liked cosplay and shit.

Rip that bra right off and titty fucker all day

Cuck her good mate!

Ever thought of getting that ass and pussy filled with black cocks and cumm?

Jesus more?

Fuck yeah

>Sup Forums big suppprter of Trump
>Call liberals cucks
>Sup Forums filled with cuck threads every day.

I would take her in the stall rip her clothes off and jam my dick hard up her ass till I came then I would make her lick my dick clean and beg for her clothes back

This chick is gonna make me blow! Dump mate!

Sup Forums is pro bernie
Sup Forums is pro trump
get with the times newfaggot