Let's have a wallpaper thread

Let's have a wallpaper thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my car =) and my background.

Current one for the past couple of months

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

Thanks! Can't wait for NO MAN'S SKY.

people really use this as their wallpaper?

Sexy as fuck. I posted the lancer ^ a few

Requesting Legion (Fallout: NV) based wallpapers, if possible.

The only Car i have in my wallpaper folder LOL

What the fuck is with these weird fuckin resolutions

I'll keep posting more.

here ya go.. not the best, still working on my foto skillz

Wallpaper hd size you filthy fucking nigger

>

See
And more I'm too lazy to point out

Don't you realize there's an entire world out there?

My favorite wallpaper... still haven't found a worthy replacement :)

ayy 420 blehz it faggot

Looks like Venice Beach?

>Oh boy I really want the penny that's at the bottom of this cliff

Damn that's legit! This is my current.

Haven't seen that in a while

>0/7

Looking at all photoshoped pictures for backgrounds......

Yup.

minikek...
>>gif