When was the last time you had sex Sup Forums? (Fapping doesn't count)

When was the last time you had sex Sup Forums? (Fapping doesn't count)

Even number = You're telling the truth
Odd number = You're fucking lying
Dubs = Confirmed virgin
Trips = Forever alone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek

Never

Kek

an hour ago

About a week and a half ago. Have a girlfriend. Love her to death, but she sucks in bed and even after 3 years the only thing she does well in bed is suck dick.

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

2 months

Yesterday at a park.

Even number, Sup Forums knows I'm truthing.

Saturday.

5 years

Saturday night/Sunday morning

New Years. Losing my shit boys.

Year and a half ago. Got a blowjob a few months ago though.

today

3 months

10 months

Nigger

Fucked a prostitute on Monday. So much better than working for it.

2012. One night stand with a neighbor at the time.

2 months.

A month ago.

Today! Well, does oral count? If not, yesterday.

Oral doesn't count as losing your virginity you stupid faggot.

Today

Never

haven't had sex in like three weeks. my girlfriend is going crazy. taking too much adderall, staying up all night to study, just bought 2 cats. Shit is getting way out of hand.
very upset, dudes.

Today

Some chick I just met second time meeting with her

How about anal? I fucked her in the ass.

Last night.

Three weeks I guess.

Two months ago, I think. Can't remember. A little bit before my ex and I broke up.

well, looks like i wont be getting any sympathy

Last night in a dream...

friday, we spent the evening hanging out naked and then were eventually drunk enough to just fuck

should have worn a condom, didnt. E cups.

Never

She sounds stressed. Rub her back and don't be an ass. On the other hand, she might just be bat shit so who knows.

response to my anal question. Do you think if she let me do anal she's my GF now?

Well then yesterday. Jeez. You must be uptight from not getting any like I do.

15 minutes ago

July 2015

>just bought 2 cats
who the fuck buys cats? you gotta get out of that shit my dude.

No, girls have sex like men give eachother handshakes.

Never

Sunday 8 April 2012 ~2 AM MST

Valentines day, before me and the ex broke up

Wife and I just fucked, just got cleaned up and she's passed out already

never

I'm about to right now, taking a shit first

Last week

4 years ago, coincidentally it was my first and only time

WITNESS GREATNESS

It's been more than 5 years.

It only happened one time also.

That ethical concern about paying for sex is getting less and less important...

LIES FROM THE WOLF

even number, quads
i guess i won't get laid my entire life

rolling 4 quads

Saturday,girl stayed over,couldn't fit my huge cock(even if her mouth),but bitch blew me like there was no tommoeow,swallowed all of it too.

9hours ago

girls give handshakes as well :^) high five if you get the joke!

checked

Had sex yesterday, banged my wife like a monkey with a drum, rollin anyway

*sigh* It's been a little over a year. I really need to find a fuck buddy before trying a real relationship again.

Exactly a week ago. Also my gf and I tried anal for the first time. So yeah that was good.

holy shit!

Last summer & i got clamydia havent had sex ever since scarred i might get hiv next. kill me fam

same

Does handshaking a girl count

Never

Couple months

Sucks to be you.

this is fate

Bout a week ago.

monday

Last week

Never

holy shit the prophecy was correct.

Heh. Keep telling yourself that after your dick falls off.

4 days ago

screencapped

Since January.

sex about 6 hours ago and i'm currently rubbing the shaft rn

I cant tie my shoes... but i can fuck your bitch. hell i did her 2 minutes ago.

Same! Except for me it was about 5 hours

Right now

Why you lie tho :(

Rip i guess i'm a virgin now, thanks Sup Forums

About few years ago.

13 years ago. And regardless of my roll, I really wish I was lying...

Never

April

Almost a year

On the 7th. My ex and I. I had to leave town on the 9th. Going firefighting. It was very passionate sex. Made her squirt again. Very empowering feeling. Probably some of the best sex I've ever had. I love her. A couple days before she told me she had never been as attracted to me as she is now. Despite the fact I'll take a bus back home now and then to see her, the feels are quite real. I love her.

Check em

One week. She only came 3 times. It's ok?

You're telling OP. :)

yw rip in piece

2 years ago

last night from approx. 10:30-11:30 P.M.

nice confirm virg

Guess I'm lying then

Lets see if this is right...