>Liking traps doesn't make you gay
>Calling white people "cracker" is rascist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool.

>uses picture of crack-smoking corpse as b8

sage

you're supposed to fish in water not on the internet.

Use your bait elsewhere

No one gives a fuck about superman besides capeshit loving faggots.
Circumcision at birth is basically legal mutilation, not acceptable but subjective.
Star Wars is being made by Disney Jews so it's trash regardless of whether snoke was plageius or jar jar
Everyone knows trump wasn't meant to win.
Fallout 4 is a great FPS, not a great RPG. Unless your a Sup Forums Autist then you already knew this.
Fallout 3 was a great game at the time but doesn't hold up compared to future titles.
Liking traps doesn't make you gay, being attracted to the male figure and romantically attracted to males makes you gay.
Calling white people cracker isn't racist because it's rarely used and doesn't even make sense.

There, happy now? Here's your (you)

Very, thank you

Oh Rob Ford, you brought joy to so many Canadians. Mostly journalists. Also probably quite a few hookers.

"MOOOOM HE POSTED THAT BAIT AGAIN, MAKE IT STOP REEEEEEEE"

HOLD YOUR TONGUE

Rob Ford was a fucking hero

>Xbone and PS4 are far superior to PC
>>Liking traps doesn't make you gay
that's where you're wrong you silly

Fact

>Trump won't win
wrong
>Goku would kick Superman's ass
wrong
>Snoke is NOT Plageuis
??
>Circumcision is perfectly acceptable
true
>Fallout 4 is a great game
true
>so was Fallout 3
true
>Xbone and PS4 are far superior to PC
true
>Liking traps doesn't make you gay
wrong
>Calling white people "cracker" is rascist
true

Beware the dark side. It starts with frear, then anger, then rage and finally into the need to fucking go for baits.

PS5 (or whatever they call it) will be probably be superior just because it'll reach a point where no more upgrades will exist at that point in time.
>witcher 4 GOTY on a 60fps 4K display will happen in your lifetime

hey, i didn't say it's bad; he was a man of the people, i honestly wish more politicians were like him. but which part of "crack-smoking corpse" is untrue? if you can't point it out to me, i'll sharpie in the pooper.

Thought not.

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

*can

sage

Let me tell you why you're possibly retarded.
Trump was paid to destroy the Republican Party and guarantee that repub voters will switch to Hillary to guarantee a win, he's a shadow agent.
Goku would delete superman just based off speed and the fact that superman lost to a fucking middle aged crony in a fancy suit of armor.
Circumcision is not acceptable because if done wrong (as it often is) you are now set for life with an ugly dick
XBONE and PS4 are not nearly superior to the highest PC setups available but you're probably sayin yes for the meme of it.
Calling white peoples cracker is not racist because most "white people" you meet aren't even actually white but have mixed blood for centuries.
>daily reminder Americans are not white

It's was so OBVIOUS

Yet you still replied