Last thread 404'd but I'd like to see another one of these threads

Last thread 404'd but I'd like to see another one of these threads.

We post our five or more of our favourite bands or singers (no particular order needed) and others try to guess what we're like ; our age, hobbies, and whatever else.
I'll start

Slipknot
Mushroomhead
SOAD
Hungry lights
The prodigy
Muse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
youtube.com/watch?v=JbR999N5MiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youre 22. you probably play guitar. probably not very good at it. you play xbox. you have long hair and wear band tshirts

Taking Back Sunday
Simple Plan
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Brand New
Good Charlotte

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

the mountain goats
okkervil river
nicole dollanganger
andrew bird
the front bottoms

18. you tried to get into minecraft for about a week. gave up and went back to roblox. you always let your mom pick the station when she's in the car with you. she doesn't appreciate it.

David mustane
Metallica
Megadeth
Lost horizon
Sabaton

Pink Floyd
The Beatles
Muse
Kendrick Lamar

You got the band shirt part

me circa 2006. so 14. you're getting too old for the twirly bars at the elementary school near your house. shrek is your favorite dreamworks movie; you've never seen it before.

1. Darren Korb (vidyagaem)
2. Akira Yamaoka (vidyagaem)
3. The Offspring
4. Ramones
5. Amadeus Mozart (not jk or tryharding)

Pretty cool laid back person. Either very successful or not successful at all. Probably i to some sort of art. I'll say about 20.

Stevie Nicks
Fleetwood Mac
Doves
Pink floyd
Lady Gaga

23. tryharding runs in your blood - it's molded you. shaped you. you've been running your whole life; you're never going to escape it. you're still in college - still pursuing the engineering degree you don't really want. you write in your downtime. it isn't very good.

Yes
Gojira
Phantogram
Yeasayer
Ulver

I would probably be able to rip a bong with you

what genre are any of these

You like hot sauce

Hipster in larval stage

30-ish. you smoked when you were younger. you don't have the time for it much, anymore? or maybe you have too much time for it. queer activism is sort of Your Thing.

Prog rock, metal, darkadelic, indie/experimental, ulver

MF Doom
Kendrick
J. Cole
Slick Rick
Outkast
Pink Floyd
Tool (APC and Pus)
Sigur Ros
And of course, pic related

Descendents
Dinosaur Jr
My Bloody Valentine
Alcest
Deafheaven

Field rations are running dangerously low. Thusly, I've made the determination that, if need be, if faced with starvation, we will cook and eat Chaka. I've been thinking about this a lot, actually. If Chaka meat were the secret ingredient on Iron Chef, I'm sure Bobby Flay would probably serve it with roasted red peppers and a dash of cumin and a braised polenta. It wouldn't be an easy thing to do, but if you slow roast the little guy, I'm sure that Chaka meat would just fall right off the bone.

You grew up listening to classic rock and branched out nicely as you got older

close i guess
>21
>keks for tryhard, but no
>I'm in college doing what i like
>hate writing

bingo. one day i'm going to emerge from my cocoon with a fixed gear bicycle, a handlebar mustache, and gauges big enough to shove a dick through. i'll send you a postcard when i'm out.

You have an appreciation for art and insist that video games are art to everyone you know and get upset when the don't agree. You like art but sometime feel you aren't very good at it, even though you probably aren't bad.

Tool
Silversun Pickups
Alabama Shakes
Garth Brooks
alt-J

Rings of Saturn
Lamb of God
Amon Amarth
Nekrogoblikon
Rivers of Nihil

fucking lol @ u

Accurate, Mum was always playing old school rock, Dad listened to all manner of weird worldly music

You actually know what musical taste is

Pretty good variety there, haven't heard of bama suns, country?

The Chariot
Black Sheep Wall
Black Sabbath
Deafheaven
Metallica

Frank Sinatra
Twenty One Pilots
Coldplay
Watsky
Royal Blood

Just make sure you get into Animal Collective before Tuneyards

You probably liked to wear hats at some point or still do

everything except for this
>and insist that video games are art to everyone you know and get upset when the don't agree.
nailed

holy shit. really digging deep there

You listened to emo music in high school and now you're still emo on the I side but you act normal

So. Fucking. White.
Like the kind of white that doesn't even check the order as you leave "Insert takeaway company here"

pretty spot fucking on

What's wrong with those bands?

anything else to add to that? just white?

It's because chino Moreno makes /good/ emo music

Thanks

Sorta, they're kinda like a mix of country and alt rock.Theyt strike a good balance and sound fantastic live.
youtube.com/watch?v=JbR999N5MiA

are you really gonna ask me whats wrong with nekrogoblikon?
Rings of Saturn is ight
Lamb of God blows asshole these days, like a redneck metalcore band
Amon Amarth = entry level melodeath
Rivers of Nihil is generic as fuck

Tool
SOAD
Muse
Iron Maiden
Sublime
RATM

Upper middle class, went to predominantly white school. Might have one black friend, pretty fucking white black guy though. Might hate your Dad

E40
Drake
Tyga
Calvin Harris
Fetty Wap

...that is technically true, I definitely did like wearing hats in middle school/early high school.

Quiet in person but can be very engaging in conversations

... where did chino moreno come into any of this?

> gorillaz
> ACDC
> Jeff buckley
>men at work
> Prince

Fuck I dont listen to a whole lot

Gustav Holst
George Gershwin
Richard Wagner
Freddie Mercury
Engelbert Humperdinck

18-20, almost a normie and white

Hit the angsty teenage years, grew out of being a teenager, never grew out of the angst. Then discovered pot. Chilling out more now

He basically is deftones

guessed the school right. it was a small school full of shithead rednecks with a history for scaring away the colored ones, so it's difficult to find racial diversity around here.

Nailed it. I'll start my career as a psychic immediately.

As a musician, you idolize masters of the art 'n shit like that

yeah but i said deafheaven, not deftones

I'm retarded, but the same thing applies to them too

Yup, pretty spot on

Bump

No rate hurts mang

Stupid, young, likely a nigger

deftones are pretty great though so its all good
deafheaven are the masters of angst music for people who don't wanna admit they like angst music

Weezer
Fidlar
Cage The Elephant
The Arctic Monkeys
Fall Out Boy

Nope, yep, nope.

Never really was angsty much more quiet actually

>Swallow the sun
>Oceana
>Old flyleaf
>Three days grace
>Evans blue

>probably no ones heard of most of them

you're 23. enjoy blink 182 also. so scene.

Which are you, will give it a go

You probably like cats

Godspeed, user.

Jedi Mind Tricks
Immortal Technique
Wu-Tang Clan
Gang Starr
A Tribe Called Quest

So like. Yep, Yep nope?

way more of a dog person actually

late 20's. the world is ending. i love you.

Early 20s, white, enjoy smoking cigarettes and being a hipster

Im this lad
I dont listen to a whole lot. Just stuck to the same shit my whole life

Eminem
Katy Perry
Drake
Deadmau5
Rihanna

damn, you're correct

Can't tell if old school, or young and just had good upbringing, appreciates the classics. This is pretty much my list, but no Immortal tech, too political for my taste, chuck DOOM or Mos Def

i wanna eat the shit out of katy perry's asshole

Guttermouth
Simple Plan
Blink-182
Sum 41
The Real McKenzies.

Car had subs in it when i bought it. Before that it was straight classic rock.

17-18.

Smoker/vaper/other variety of useless substance user

Wears nothing but a black Slipknot Iowa hoodie even when its hot

You play CoD, minecraft and skyrim among other causal shit-tier games

Bait

I'd say you might seem unapproachable but just quiet and actually pleasant to be around

.... Before I judge you super harshly, what eminem? Old (Slim shady and before) Mid (Encore curtain call) Late (Other stuff

It was either Immortal or Run the Jewels but i liked tech from his battle rap days

14 y/o me

Yoooo Run the Jewels are tight as fuck, you should give Freddie Gibbs a look if you don't know him, pretty sick flow, tight delivery

Sadly not. I didnt really cheat tho. Otherwise i would snuck in some classic rockband or hipster music like radiohead instead of katy perry

Queen
Wu-tang
XS Project
Watsky
A tribe called quest

His whole stuff except compilation albums.

You are white and support berni sanders