Oh fuck bros, you guys gotta help me...

Oh fuck bros, you guys gotta help me. I'm about to add some Skype grill I've been chatting with for the past few days on my steam account. I don't want her to know I have over 1,000 hours in CS:GO and am basically a fucking robot. Fuck, my steam account is level 15+ too, how can I add her, yet appear as casual and Chad-tier as possible? I browsed the few privacy settings but I couldn't find any suitable options...

For fucksakes please help me anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/NuthinbutVidyaGames/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont lie that will make you more alpha only betas hide their true nature

Just be a fucking normal person and tell her.

She's gonna be an uggo

1) Own it.
2) Say you and a few friends use same account at diff times
3) Say you bought it from someone.

Noob.

Chances are she won't even look, faggot so you can calm down.

she seems like a fucking nerd too. why dont you be yourself. it feels alot better to be loved for who you are than to be loved for being a fucking chad.

sup Sup Forumsro

Go to the support tab
Search for counter strike or any other game
Ask for it to get erased from your account, you can revert it through the same method

1000 hours? Worry if you had over 10000. 1000 is just normal for a regular player of CS.

Dude, if she's worth even a bit of your time, she won't give a shit. If she judges you for it, just say " I hope you get a virus!! You and your computer too!"

lmao the way you talk to her is pretty fucking robot so who cares about your steam hours

OP here again, holy shit guys. She is planning on buying CS:GO too, I'm assuming she wants to play with me tonight. Holy shit guys, CS:GO is a heavily voice-chat enabled game and I'm fucking freaking the fuck out right now...

The stress, the anxiety is too much, how do people do it. I need more beer, fuck.

1k hours isnt that much, even for a casual player. The real question is are you good? If you arent at least DMG by 1k then you fuckin suck sorry boo.

dont go overboard on the beer. enough to help you relax and maybe be a bit worse at the game, but not enough to get smashed.

She's a gamer... Why would it look bad? Just make sure you got the rank to match those hours. It's only going to look bad if you played that many hours and your most used weapon is a P90.

You have 0 game

how are you this fucking autistic. Get in a call with here and just show her how the game works you fucking imbecile.

I'm silver 2, fuck me.

True. Do not pass go and collect $400.

this

you're meeting her in an area you're supremely confident in, it's the best outcome. You knwo your way around it, she doesn't.

Jesus man the fuck up, this is fucking stupid

tell me something I don't know faggot.
Do you know how it feels to playing the social games when you're mentally retarded socially? No you don't pal, so kindly suck my dick.

I'd be less worried about your hours played, and more worried about you're fucking abysmal social skills.
>I play many games, however, league not being one of them
What kind of ultrafag says shit like that?
You aren't at a job interview, stop trying so hard to sound proper and polite.
jesus christ...

fuck is an uggo?

Wat are you 5? Dude wants pussy not fag ass lovey dovey

>um
>literally typing "um"
Stop that shit right fucking now.
You can't hide your gaming addiction you dumbfuck, so just fucking own it.

>thinking level 15 steam account is anything special
>GIT GUD FGT

I have heavy social anxiety and loathe leaving my house, let alone talking to people long enough to make friends. Just fucking get over yourself for two god damn seconds you whiny little bitch.

Ive never seen someone talk so robot-like to a babe before, its actually difficult to read

>getting destroyed in first 20 hours only
>not buying a game key for half price off any other website
>still being a bitch and freaking out

Just kill yourself, you're too much of a pussy to handle this.

So you're a NEET?

Ugly

Fuck off bro, I consider my text game god tier considering the amount of experience I have.

Why didnt you start off that you met her on /soc/? She already knows youre autistic then :D

>WoW Glory days
>actually typing "um"
>using "however" in any situation

user is right you need some work

You are not mentally retarded, you're just a whiny pussy bitch. Stop making excuses for it.

>their
Your text game is just as robot as you. We're trying to help you improve, you dumbfuck. Listen to our advice

CS:GO is a normie game.

Saying you play rust ousts you as a robot tho. Instead of playing any of your games you should install LOL and play with her. It will let her teach you how to play which will subconsciously make her feel more attached to you as she has invested in making you better, also gives something easy to talk about

>their
>slut wants to go to a dance club
>met her on Sup Forums
>it's a trap
Tipity kekity. I awoke from my slumber just to post this. Back to sleep I go. Good night sweet prince

This user actually providing OP with somewhat, helpful advice. I don't believe it.

Wait a second OP met her on Sup Forums and actually made this thread? Nigger she's probably in here

Jesus christ you're retarded. You shouldn't care OP

doubtful.

>on /soc/

anyone feel like reposting this on /soc/ for her to see? I feel it's time she really met OP

>that insecure
You're not meant for eachother. Move on OP, you're embarrassing yourself.

Nah let's not be assholes for once. Poor guy finally found a girl willing to spend time with him, let him enjoy it

nice try op

Actual good advice, CS:GO will just fucking wreck her and make her feel inadequate.

You want her to feel good when she's with you, install LoL and do your best, if she skypes you just ask questions about league frequently and casually ask a IRL question every now and then while enjoying the game~

They're retard

goto bed op we'll take it from here

Kek sure buddy. Time for shitposting

Anyone here has a Wii U and want Shantae and the Pirates Curse for it?
steamcommunity.com/id/NuthinbutVidyaGames/

Add me to get the code.
Also have 3 other games. Freedom Planet and such.

TRIPS it must be truth.
Have a WII U code on me from Sleven
B0L8F6QN18NCMG5H

You think she's going to look at that shit? She plays League for fuck's sake

Being worried about little shit like this is why you're a wizard

She doesn't care. If anything she'll probably be impressed. Act like a grown up and deal with it.

Why are you going through all this hassle if youre not gonna get your dick wet, OP? Shes just being kind you dumb ass motherfucker

nigger just put your profile on private