My sisters make me diamond hard...what would you do Sup Forums?

My sisters make me diamond hard...what would you do Sup Forums?

A double blowjob would be nice. Righty can take her shirt off and suck it while lefty plays with my balls.

Mmm

Righty's got some nice titties on her, and would look soooo cute sucking cock. Maybe lefty can play with her tits and my balls at the same time. Any bikini pics to drool on?

>Wincest them?

I mean, how seriously retarded you gotta be to not know that?

So hot...left is a milf, right ya the younger sis

Not An option

Do they get high?

Are those penis straws?

Niiiice! Both look fuckable, but I would spread righty and bang her something fierce.

Ooooh I did'nt notice that! Confirmed cocksuckers.

Good eye. Wow, OP might have a chance with these two.

cock straws?

your sisters are sluts

Yup...bachelorette party

Got any nudes, OP? You lucky brother, you.

Ummmm I'd grab and suck those titties, too! Fapping to her, op.

and yet they are the only ones sucking their drinks through a plastic penis

No nudes sorry

Trying to decide which end I would want here...do her doggy or have her lean over and suck me. Sexy.

OP, did you ever see either one naked growing up? If so, please tell stories and describe their yummy titties.

Have seen her tits by accident once - so perky

I like her tummy and thick thighs, might have to cum for her.

Mmm

How did you see dem tittays on accident? Did she know you saw them? How long of a look did you get? How big are her areolae?

Water slide so it was quick. Small, pink areolas

Would love her to sit on my dick, feel it go up her tight pussy.
She looks reeeeal good here. I'm fuckin hard.

Do they live in Miami or were they just visiting?

They were in Vegas

Tribute?

Yeah my bad I meant to post that on the other thread about sisters

If someone wants to

i was jerking off to them and your cousin earlier. nice to see them back. stroking again.

OP, do you think about them much while fapping?

Every so often

Fire up the Rape Train

my dick feels great jerking off to them. if you have anything with their feet in showing in it id love to see that. might have to cum for them.

great man! thanks. her tits look great too. suck the toes are cut off but looks good from what i can see. any more feet you have will go greatly appreciated. i might have to cum to your sisters.

Only other foot pic I have

Finish you off big boy

thats great man! i just shot a load to your sister in her bikini with her feet showing! her tits and toes look great.

thanks for posting. and plesae check their facebook/instagram etc.. cause almost all girls have at least something on there that show feet. ill definitely be coming into these threads in the future and id love to see more of them. thanks man.