Roast me fags

Roast me fags

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/Ax3Nd
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bamp

Nothing Sup Forums?

I would like to play your FUPA like a drum.

I bet she gives phenomenal head, and does anal.

I feel sorry for her toilet

I love me some roasted turkey wings

Tits + timestamp whore ,or go back to your Twinkies

I wanna suck the bacon grease out of her fat tits

Not your personal army fargrot

Correct on both

if you lost 100lbs. I would be able to stifle my vomit long enough to have intercourse with you.

Kek

Tits with timestamp fat cunt

She had a roast beef pussy before she sliced it off and ate it

Sage

Her name is probably talisha

Need nude pics I would love to ram this ham

This is fake

Her clothes say she gave up her eyes say she won't ever try

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

Tits

Fucking nice, got anymore?

Kek

Ass and feet

I would fuck the shit out of her, she's got nice tits and a fat ass good lord I'm in heaven

I would roast you fatfag but it looks like you had one too many of them also if you had a bf he'd be a skinny white trash cuck with a neckbeard

stop posting her pictures.

Keep on posting OP I'm harder than a diamond over here

Shut the fuck up you stupid faggot don't hate on beautiful women

nah. im vegan

I don't have a big enough oven.

I wouldn't. That's nasty.

You are the reason islam wants to cover all women

I have a link to a vid of her getting assfucked by a bbc in a hotel room if want

I'd like to pump a load in you and give you oral protein to help sustain my child.

>beautiful woman
What the fuck?

I don't think my cooking spit can handle a pig your size

There isn't a barbeque big enough ...

well... Kristen Stewart sure gained some weight

Yes I would OP, anyway you could upload it on xvideos or somethin?Yes you fucking faggot, learn what a real woman is when you get out of your fucking meaningless existence of your room

Post the video!!!

i dont have a big enough fire

I haven't fucked a girl that ugly. Even my one donation to trolldom wasn't that ugly.

Link to webm with sound here webmshare.com/Ax3Nd

Let me know what you think

How is she ugly? Sure she has a weird looking face but she has plump tits and a fat ass, what more do you want when fucking someone? It's not like you're going to look her in the face when she's on your dong, and sure she might smell kind of weird but that's part of the fun you faggot

I'm loving this. What a perfect fuck toy.

I've fucked skinnier girls with better tits and phenomenal asses. Her face makes her look like a cunt. She definitely smells like rankled cunt.

Fucking nice, love the hat too she looks like a good time and a half ifyoucatchmydrift.gif

Wat would you do to her user?

I would grab a slab of butter and rub it all against her face like she was a nonstick pan, she's greasy and her eyes look at mine with gleam. I whip out my dick and rub it against her face lubing up with the butter and getting roaring to go. I go down to her shirt and rip that shit off like moot did with the japanese image boards. What's left is her bra, oh boy do I wanna savor this, I make her get on her knees and make her shake like the little cow she is, I tell her to moo, I get underneath her and pretend I'm servicing a truck from 1998 I put my dick in her bellybutton and enjoy the fuck out of it, I oil up my hands with the butter melting off her face and open up her breasts from her bra, they're sweaty and moist from the poundage she's receiving. I stick my mouth on her nipples and suck what feels like the greasiest shit I have ever sucked on. She's tired and collapses on top of me, I gasp for my last breath of air and say my final words to god. She goes on her phone and orders an extra large pepperoni pizza, i finally cum with the intensity of a thousand whales crying in unison, the cum is so powerful it shoots a hole into her bellybutton allowing me to escape free. I then get the body and sell it to the nearest farmers market to help keep an underprivileged family warm for the winter.

I came

+1000 internetz for making me laugh

Screencap of her getting gangbanged

Fucking nice OP, you ever bang her?

No but always wanted to. Was friends with her ex

you are beautiful... with 30kg less

There isn't a BBQ big enough to roast you you fucking landwhale

she is fit as fuck