Why is Spanish football so damn lame to watch...

Why is Spanish football so damn lame to watch? I was watching the promotion playoffs for their second division and the stadiums were half empty and it was pretty quiet in the stands; you could hear the guy in row 6 fart. A few weeks ago the promotion playoffs for the Football Championship were on and those games were on fire. The atmosphere and the intensity was immense.

What is wrong with Spain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7f6pHtis4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Culture of comepipas

Everyone knows Spanish fans are among the worst ones in Europe

Spain is still a country? Wtf

You have to remember this , but they have the potential to take hom the cup if they want.

Too hot to get excited.
Too poor to get drunk.

It's shit. If you want to watch exciting lower league matches then look into Bundes (the GOAT) or even the English lower leagues.

>I was watching the promotion playoffs for their second division

why the hell would you do that, don't you have better things to do

-No one cares about the lower divisions.
-Even at the top division, many clubs don't have enough fans to fill a stadium. More than 80% of football fans support Madrid-Barcelona.
-Tickets are expensive, especially for people who don't have jobs or are paid the minimum wage
-"bullfighting" mindset among fans. It's not enough to watch my team fight. It's not enough to watch it win. It must be antithetical. If it isn't I will jeer my team in the 16th minute. How can it still be 0-0?

Aesthetic , no antithetical

Because of this
youtube.com/watch?v=g7f6pHtis4o

we are so ahead on everyone that its not about atmosphere anymore

>More than 80% of football fans support Madrid-Barcelona.
It's like 95% for 3 teams here. What a shit situation desu.

spanish football is only good at an international level, their club competitions are shit, the teams are shit except for the top half of la liga, its pretty much the opposite situation to england. we have competitive leagues all the way down and its not uncommon for a lower league team to beat a top level one in cup competition but our national scene is fucking pathetic

>the promotion playoffs for their second division

>It's like 95% for 3 teams here. What a shit situation desu.
True but one team started it.

well this is pretty incorrect, lame teams like Rayo Vallecano practice a very good looking offensive football and average spanish teams go far in C3 and C1 (Athletic Bilbao, Villareal, Valencia, Sevilla)
So I wouldn't say that

Every league has a falloff in quality, lower English teams just have enough money to cover their tactical weaknesses by buying highly skilled players. And the fact that top sides lose to them speaks more about the top clubs than about the quality of the lower PL echelons.

rayo were shit and got relegated last season, but no doubt will bounce back up again because theres not many segunda teams who will compete. those other teams you mentioned all finished in the top half of primera, except valencia who ended up 12th, so you didnt really prove me wrong there buddy

I don't think Spain plays football.

I went to a Hercules CF home league game a few months ago, Spanish Third Division.

Quality was adequate, and the atmosphere was great. Stadium was beautiful as well, whilst no where near a sellout, was still plenty of fans there and it was a great experience.

Much rather go to a Spanish Third Division game in the future than an English 3rd Division

>Rayo Memecano
>lose by 7 goals because you make your shit defenders play triangles out from the back against Madrid and Barca

What happened to the Spanish NT anyway? Did they just stop caring?

They're old

got too deep into the pimp game

But they're mental strength is awful. It's like they've stopped giving a shit.

We are remodeling everything. Pic related, the best spanish scorer in a matter of 2 years

I

Ñ

A

K

I

Liga's top 10 is very competitive in every european competition, and some of those teams don't have the half of the budget of an average BPL team
and these (exept Barca, Real and AM) have some difficulties to beat low rakeds teams.
Saying that Liga's level is low it's somehow extreme.

based Paco Jemez

Le Bosque

>Balonpie

I wanted to say something, but then I realised I was the only flag in this thread not playing in a big international tournament.

THE BIGGEST OF THEM ALL

I'm 25 12 of October can i still be a football player? It's my dream since i was a cum

you could become a walkingfootball legend, friend

Balón - Ball
Pié - Foot

De nada.

Se escribe balompié, Manolo.

De nada.

>getting corrected by pedro
embarrassing t.bh famalam

Nobody watches the second division promotion games unless you are one of the involved teams. And probly not even them if there's a Euro going on.

What he meant about this??

But it's entertained.. It's make you feel like you could also be playing there with them