Should I itasha (anime decals) my car? Would it get keyed?

Should I itasha (anime decals) my car? Would it get keyed?

What are you, stupid?

Do you live in Japan or are japanese? If neither one of those apply then no.

I'd set it on fire, Weeaboo fuck.

Do not rape your car for fuck saked user. You never pick up girls with it. If you are homosexual go ahead and do it you can get some NEET dick

CHECK'D

>itasha
>they have a term for this
>like everything
>why?

Anime is fucking trash, you weeaboo piece of shit.

No. I'm bored and want to fuck with one of my cars. Mainly for the lols. It's mostly a track car

Is your dad still alive? Because if he is, this is a surefire way to make him question his worth as a parent.

Check em

Some is. You have to weed out the trash shit.

Never met that fag. I'm also half black. Wanna guess what side is the nigger?

your face

Does this bother you, user?

He must have seen what his bastard was going to grow into, i'd leave my son too if I thought he'd start watching anime.

>have nothing better to do than spend money on fucking up his car

how about you do something useful with your money?

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

Man. The last time I heard that shit was around the same time I saw a plane hit the World Trade Center.

2 planes hit the WTC not 1 you dumb nignog.

Useful? I got a trust fund. I've already invested my ass off. I don't really have anything left to do. I just live off of my investments. I've got money left and want to do something retarded.

Yeah man. Go do that itasha stuff man. In fact, if dubs, you have to use this image of mine to itasha your car.

>dubs decide the image to be itasha on OP car

No. I saw the first plane hit, heard the joke, then saw the second one hit.

I'm going to go buy a Subaru STI, GTR, or something and slap that fucking banana on it. I just want to be in cringe threads so every couple of days I see my car on Sup Forums.

Then yeah do it and post the results

sure you are

>the dakimakura in the driver's seat
Well memed weeb trash

Just wait about a month. A GTR is like, $25k. You so poor you can't afford that or something?

Yeah, like k-on

More K-On merchandise for me. That's actually what anime I was going to use for itasha. I actually bought a Toyota GT86 just for it.

Here's a K-On Subaru for you.

>banana image on car equals cringe
>anime image on car isn't cringe

You're kidding me right? You do realize this is a cringe thread from the beginning?

Beside, banana is way fucking better than any anime image you're going to find. By slapping anime pictures on your car, people will just give you weird look thinking you're retarded.
Banana will results in the same way but at least a couple of user will approach you and say that they really really like the image.

Why do black people like BRZ and FRS so much?

A lot of Asians drive them, too. They're cool cars. I love mine. I wasn't aware black people could afford one.

>pic unrelated but I saw it the other day

I know. I'm trying to be cringe. I think it's funny. It's not like it's a daily. It's a track car and all my buddies know the joke.

Nigger

pics?

Do it.

Of my car? Its stock. Just got it.

Here it is, though.

>"would it get keyed?"
with a stupid looking car like that id worry about carbombs not being keyed you retarded weeb

cars slow as fuck

enjoy getting outrun by grandmas buick

This is why Japan's population is in decline.

Asian cars appealing to Asian people. You don't fucking say..

typical weeaboo NEET answer

Its your car and you can do what you like to it.
I personally cant justify spending 26k on a car slower than a used 7k v6 camry, but whatever works for you.