Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SergeIbakaOKC/status/742069037212041216
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>enter the league during the Kobe Era
>reach your prime right before the Curry Era
>LeBeta

Why are niggers wearing Chinese New Year shirts

CRY MORE BITCH NIGGA

How many countries have you been to lads?

china is a huge market for basketball

Ok so once the Warriors beat Cleveland I don't want to hear any crying Cavs fans saying the refs and nba were against them. It's hilarious seeing how many fans around the league are against the Warriors. They're just mad that the Warriors are the best in the nba and not afraid to have fun showing it, and no one can stop them from doing it

>Kobe era
hope you're not implying Kobe was the best player in the league at any point

>Green doesn't get suspended when the warriors are down 3-1
>Gets suspended when up 3-1.

Now I'm not saying its rigged. But its rigged.

Don't really matter anyway NBA will be bankrupted and folded in 10 years anyway after a whole generation of nothing but 3s being shot.

shut up kyke

>lebron acting like a dumb nigger coon

figures

>Ok so once the Warriors beat Cleveland I don't want to hear any crying Cavs fans saying the refs and nba were against them.

why do you care if you won the trophy?

why does Lebum make you so mad?

>Kobe Era

If the roles in that game were reversed and draymond acted like lebron, draymond would have Been thrown out and nothing would have happened to baby bron. Shameful

>kobe era
>curry era

nice meme

who /woke/ here?

Show me one instance where Draymond has been ejected from a game.

shameful? hes the king and brings in money to the league like no other. DG is worthless and rides on a stacked team

post your face when lebum is 2-5 tomorrow evening

>advanced stats
>2-5

draymond shoulda been suspended for 3 games after trying to end adam's career with that takedown

>Kobe era.

umm....

cavs winning has a better chance of extending the series but its not like warriors didnt get this benefit of the doubt to get so far in the okc series

how about you guys just realized that if your coon players would just behave there wouldnt be any suspensions?

Did you just get unbanned?
>avatar fagging

> implying the NBA isn't rigged

If Draymond wasn't suspended for that kick in game 1 he sure as shit shouldn't be suspended for whatever the fuck they are saying he did last game.

> game 5 storyline is Warriors collapse without Draymond
> Leaveland wins game 6 at home
> oh wow look at this ebin comeback this is a chance at history guys everyone watch

Pretty convenient that game 7 will coincidentally be on a Friday night right? Wow that's really lucky for the NBA!

twitter.com/SergeIbakaOKC/status/742069037212041216

Funniest account desu

>mfw

>

>USA will send a literal F team to the olympics

what will the US team look like?

>lol told dont do shit or your fucking gone
>does shit
shut your hole

>all the golden state cucks that have revealed their bandwagon faggotry since Cleveland dropped to 1-3

>literally all you had to do to guarantee a championship ring was not touch a guy balls in any way no matter the situation is
>still do it

Are niggers mentally retarded?

I never got banned because I'm not doing anything that's a bannable offensive you fucking twat

saved

""""""Golden""""""" Shake Worriers

>spamming
Pretty sure that's against the rules go back to faggot

>advanced stats
>2-5

literally kryptonite that /nba/ has no answer for HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

>still spamming
Just leave faggot people like you ruin Sup Forums

>advanced stats
>2-5

HELP /NBA/ HELP I NEED THE EXCEL FUNCTION THAT'LL MAKE ALL OF LEBRON'S ADVANCED STATS MAKE UP FOR HIS 0.286 FINALS RECORD

WAIT

THERE ISN'T ONE?

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>lebron is our guy

Warriors gonna be all pissed, Cleveland is done. Game over. LeBitch signed his death warrant.

Now I want you to lay on this couch. Ok now that you're relaxed, lets talk about why Lebron makes you so mad? Come on don't be shy I'm here to help.

You're a sad little man.

>off season still hasn't started
>meme teams still pretending anyone cares about them

disgusting tbqh

When are we going to fix gun violence in this county? Seriously disgusting this happened again.

too high for this revisionist history fuccshit

really, tell me your argument for when lebum loses in about two weeks and is 2-4 in the finals. are finals wins not gonna matter anymore? is just getting to the finals enough? desu fits the millenial fucktard zeitgeist perfectly

LOL IT'S GOOD ENOUGH IF YOU TRY LOL EVERYONE IS SPECIAL LOL EVERYONES OPINON MATTERS LOL LEBUM IS AS GOOD AS KOBE LOL XDDDDDD

Are the finals over? That's right, you can stop saying the GSW have already won. Our boy LeBron is still alive

If you really want to fix gun violence then you need to execute all the mentally defected.

blacks sticking together with blacks baka

1. Stop racism, it generates violence
2. Stop vulture capitalism, it generates lot of frustrated people
3. Get a proper free universal healthcare system so crazy people can afford a psychiatrist
4. Some gun restriction, buying a machine gun at Walmart is quite stupid

You must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums.

That's all common sense m8

So obviously they will never go for it

Go to Sup Forums with this fuckshit.

klay thompson on lebron:

this is a man's league i guess he got his feelings hurt

Delete imageboards from the internet, or have them install a registration system so you can keep an eye on the people who do suspect things.

it's sports related since lebum commented on it today

>cry about not getting calls when it's good defense
>cry to the media
>still lose

Imageboards get less than 0.000000000000000001% of the internet traffic, this shithole is irrelevant

man this is such a dilemma

on the one hand i hate the warriors, because of memeshot, curry and fucking donkey.

on the other hand, lebron is such a fucking pussy ass bitch, and love is just so beta and unlikeable.

whom should i hate?

doesn't matter, your hate produces nothing of value and is a reflection of your own displeasure in life.

perhaps you should learn to love and appreciate them both.

>doesn't matter, your hate produces nothing of value and is a reflection of your own displeasure in life.
>perhaps you should learn to love and appreciate them both.

>le I'm better than everybody man

He's here guys!!!!!!

Be like me and just lose faith in everything.

it's the same faggot that hates anime posting and tells everyone hurr you gotta be 18 to post here xD

not true btw
and jews are like 0.2% of the world

Thanks for the (You)

as long as giannis breathes, there's faith

That's nice. Im a Nuggets fan.

im so sorry

that 'flagrant' was as soft as the illegitimate lovechild of dwight howard and james harden

nuggets are in a good position desu

no one, that's a terrible attitude desu
but root for LeBron

With Green gone, will this counter the "depleted team" meme of last year when the Warriors sweep in 5 tomorow?

I mean anime posters are cancer so I'm with him there

why don't the cavs want the chip this year?

they look like they just dont give a shit as opposed to last year

Warriors still win 5. Lebitch can get all the league help he wants it won't mean shit. /nba/ eternally btfo

No one has been saying this since they beat OKC except you repeating the strawman

I still think the Warriors are winning tomorrow, which is even more embarrassing for the Cavs. Steph and Klay got something figured out and their bench has been insane at home

Can anyone make an Adam Silver le Merchant meme pls?

γkόλντεν στέιτ αδελφέ, they are the worst

Why is everyone afraid to criticize Silver especially the players? The Warriors are all like Lebron is a bitch but they won't criticize the league for handing the suspension?

>Breaks Rules once
>Doesn't get banned
>Continues to break rules
>Gets Banned

Damn, it's almost like it makes sense.

Holy shit /NBA/ on suicide watch.

LeGod is going to reverse sweep the memeiors and win one for da land. Apemond is shit and the dirtiest player in the league who had this coming to him. Based LeGod baited him into his trap and he fell for it haha the absolute madman!

Stay mad /NBA/ your beloved memeiors are about to pull a ChOKC and get eternally BTFO by the GOAT, LeGod James.

Because NBA is a jewish totalitarian company and even the slightest jab at referees gets you suspended (10-100K), just imagine what would happen if they went after Silver, they'd get wrescked.

re file ti paizei me ta images pou vazeis? einai kapws akura, giati ta xeis ola auta sto pc sou?

>anime posters are cancer

>trying to give the Cavs a free win

try to not make it so obvious next time, Silver.

So why don't they if they can look like the good guy? 100K is nothing these guys are making millions in endorsements and shit. Curry should be calling out the refs and the league for causing this.

Players used to have balls to stand up to the league nowadays they're just obsessed with their paycheck

ikr

Did they read the script?

You don't want to go after jews, just look at what happnes to Hollywood stars.

It's what happens when organization is cancerous from top to bottom. Playing there for an entire year with the pressure of beating the defending world champs, only to get swept at home, during the regular season, blown the fuck out in two games of the finals, bounce back, only to get your shit pushed at home again makes the fact that they have to play in Oakland and get possibly eliminated for the 'ship one of the most toxic situations to be in.

If Cleveland can't win in Oakland tomorrow expect and complete implosion in the off-season.

How many times do they have to play? Seems like they have played 1 week straight against each other. Nba noob btw

>actually playing JewK
kek

It's a best of 7 series.

it was obvious when the warriors "came back" down 3-1 in WFC

what are they up to /nba/?

first to 4

>dat Battlefield 1 gameplay

It's over senpai