Ask a 25 yo virgin anything

ask a 25 yo virgin anything

Are you kissless? Hugless?

Are you a virgin by choice?

Are you pic related? You look pretty cool, bro. You can get laid.

yes kissless. for hugless i was until 2 days ago, but it was only a half hug. i cannot lie and say 0 hugs but i don't want to call it a full hug
no.

Nobody is a virgin by choice. That's like being a Jew by coincidence.

So you got half a hug. That's something. Did you feel a tit pressing against you?

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

17 virgin here

We should team up

I haven't been laid in like two years, I feel like we're pretty relatable at this point op.

Hey nujabes i thought you are dead

she was wearing a jacket so not really. plus she was just a married coworker who is leaving so i don't think i should count it upon further consideration.
yeah i am pic related. too bad literally every female disagrees with you bro
some people have had opportunities but turned them down for whatever reason (religion, ugly, etc) and thus remained virgins. i'd say those people chose to be virgins. i never had any opportunity whatsoever and i would have leapt at any chance. sorry i didn't mean to sound like an asshole but some people do choose to be virgins.

>tfw I know how you feel.

Damn, Sup Forumsro...

OP, have you tried online dating sites?

i keep pussying out. soon though

What is the one true religion?

Where did you go wrong?

Maybe you should stop caring that much about being a virgin
Sex is no big deal and drowning in a sea of self pity won't help you for losing the v-card
Just relax and enjoy the time given to you on this earth

if you could change one thing about your past life, what would it be?

More like where did this assholes parents go wrong, am I right?

i sure have. got 0 matches on tinder and never got a single message off okcupid

What would you think a pussy smells and tastes like in your own words. Describe it to me.

Almost 22 y.o. virgin here. I've learned over the past year that online dating is a depressing son of a bitch. No one ever fucking replies ever. No matter what you say, no matter how nice your pictures look. Nothing, I feel like iv'e been cursed to be a virgin until I fucking die at this point.

Sorry to break it to you, but having sex won't help with suicidal thoughts. I've been a chubby NEET and when I started working at 18 I thought
>"yeah I'll lose weight now, get some decent clothes, have money for dates, will find a gf or at least have women that are interested in casual sex"
So when I got to 22, still a virgin, no attention from women at all, I went to a prostitute. I'm still suicidal, but I'm too scared to do it too. It's ok, only 30 more years or so..

um they're all okay to help people be better but there is no god like god in the bible or any organized religion so it's all "false"
i wish i knew.
i wouldn't have killed whoever i killed that cursed me to this existence

what are the disadvantages to being a virgin? i see none.

5 more years till wizardom my friend. Chin up.

Your family relentlessly asking you when you're going to get a girlfriend at reunions off the top of my head.

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

smell and taste are so similar. i think like cotton candy mixed with a light tuna. maybe pennies too idk
i feel like there was a short period in time like 3 years ago that online dating was okay and would work. but now it's broken and so are the ways shy people met before online dating. so the whole thing is impossible unless you already had success

it's not a good state to be in

Oh okay, so you're an atheist then? That definitly explains the virginity. Buddy, let me tell you something, I was a lot like you, an atheist virgin. Then I started thinking to myself "Hey, what the fuck do I know, who am I to determine whether or not there is a God, I'm a fucking virgin for crying out loud." So I came to the realisation that perhaps there was a God, and guess what? I started going to church where I met a lovely young lady.

Three weeks later, we're banging in her old man's Ford.

bro ima lay down some real shit on you. You wanna know what affection is like, its 7 years of your life wasted and finding out your closest friend is banging her in your bedroom on your birthday.

You'll never get the years back you lost. And you'll never forget.

is this you?

God is this what men have been reduced to? Either stop putting girls and pussy on a pedestal or pull the trigger. Men don't need you fucking it up for the rest of us. Not long from now you'll either be a trap or a feminist so kill yourself and save us the trouble, ffs you're pathetic man.

i'm going to be an hero before i'm a wizard
lonely, knowing that you're worthless to everyone who has ever seen you, having no value as a human being, knowing no matter what you fucking do you're always going to be alone so what is the point of existing, etc
nope. life is not fair and all that shit you heard in the bible (by the sweat of thine brow or whatever) is a fucking lie

Three weeks after that, we're down the basement, we lock the cellar door. Buddy, she talked dirty to me. We we're at the drive in. It was magical.

But my point is, Poison is life. Don't be such a stereotype dude. An ugly, white, atheist virgin. No wonder you can't get laid.

why not hire hooker???

Get prostitute,

Don't bother. Relationships are retarded made up bullcrap. After all the lies they throw at you, saying shit you just want to hear. I gave up trying. Some people are meant to be alone.

no i'm not atheist. agnostic. also i was deep into the whole church thing for 23 years so i think i gave that a fair chance
that sounds fucking horrible bro. that's why i'm basically done with life. since it's been this long with never any sort of affection at all, i know that if i manage to trick a girl into liking me that she'll just do something like that. fuck it. why fucking bother
yup

What's it called when you pretty much about to bone a chick, but the chemistry isn't there and you can't get a proper boner to pop it inside all the way

wow really?
i saved that as a reaction image a lil while ago
you were gonna an hero glad you didnt

Dipshit, you said religion was false. So, unless I misssed something, that is not being agnostic bro. That is textbook atheism.

I have to agree with this dude, first off love doesn't equate to sex, so fuck off with that. Second live your life man and stop 'browsing the chon' 20 hours a day and crying about you big bad troubles. Be a man and fucking live your life and do some grown ass man shit. The rest will follow.

No, trough those years(18 to 22)even though I was a virgin, I gradually stopped being a "nice" guy, I did lose weight and kept it off, but for my own enjoyment not theirs. At this point I despise most women, and the only reason I went to see a prostitute, was because I know that it's cheaper than dates, and to see what it feels like.
>pull the trigger
Can't have guns here
>jump under a train
Tried, too scared. I even asked multiple people to do it for money, nobody agreed, even though somw of them knew people who would do it

i was there for that thread as well.
don't think that we 5got, op.

This

WAHHHH WAHHH LIFES NOT FAIR!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME!!! GIRLS WONT FUCK ME!!! WAHHHH WAAAAAHHH. Fuck off cunt.

Well i'm 19 and also a virgin, i dont think it really matters, not like I want to fuck random hot girls to begin with

brother there is more to life and tbh things will get better. Like most of us im sure we have all gone through a whole slew of shit in our past but I can't linger on it.

I think about an heroing, the shit that happened to me was on the 24th of april so it was real recent. My world is shattered but i just can't let it kill me.

People will come into your life that are worth your time. Focus on yourself. Learn to love yourself, its hard but you can do it.

Im rooting for you man.

This is Sup Forums, 25 year old virgins are pretty much the norm. It's not that big a deal, try to focus on other stuff, maybe a (non cancerous) hobby.

why live?
yeah, women's choice

Then you're in luck friend. They don't want you either.

because i want affection and someone to like me.
nah
yeah
broke dick syndrome. maybe being a faggot idk
yeah i pussied out. soon enough though
yeah i said religion is false, not that god is false. reread what i said. i said god as depicted by religions is false but i didn't exclude the existence of god. that's textbook agnosticism bro. i don't know whether or not there is a god and i never said god doesn't exist.

Fucked any bitches lately?

Just kidding. Man, disregard bitches and work out and pursue a +6 figure salary. Then bitches will be knocking at your door.

I'm the opposite, I fucked off too much in college chasing ass and I have no money. Ssoon the girls won't be around anymore

Most aduts of reasonable intelligence would equate a lack of God with a lack of religion. Nice back-pedalling tho.

Hue

you look like Jon Snow on a diet of prozac and cool ranch doritos. anyways find the will power to try to not be as cringy as fuck regarding females, and you'll get laid eventually. remember females love getting dicked down but you gotta convince them with your personality. When I look at you I get a school shooter vibe so stop looking so grim and soak in and appreciate life

i didn't mean to troll anyone i just couldn't do it. soon enough
there is no reason. fuck.

When you (clari)net, but she still succin.

OP gets it...oh wait.

Since you are such a failure at life why don't you an hero?

Except deism is a thing.

Fuck off, this thread isn't about OP'a religious beliefs. Stop being a self righteous cunt with "le hat meme" and "hur dur gaytheist". Let him be

why are you that old and posting here

a man IS entitled to the sweat of his brow, because he has earned it. you have never earned your loss of virginity because you haven't put in enough effort yet.
get a job doing something physical, work a fucking trade, become fitter and more confident, you will meet people, you will greatly increase your chances of the opposite sex to notice you, and like you enough to fuck your brains out. you don't even have to tell them you're a virgin.

i'll tell you one thing, you have 0% chance of a girl wanting to fuck you if they don't even know you exist in your basement refreshing Sup Forums threads.
so go out there and sweat a little, and this problem will solve itself.

At least I got the tip in. Glad to be able to say I got some pussy in 2016

FML

this

>Most aduts of reasonable intelligence would equate a lack of God with a lack of religion. Nice back-pedalling tho.
Are you fucking stupid, there are atheist religions like Buddhism that don't have a god

Fair call man

would rather fuck 50 bitches then be a virgin

i never backpedalled you retard. not my fault you don't recognize agnosticism when you see it and i had to "backpedal" to basically repeat exactly what i said in the first place because you seem to be of limited ability to read or comprehend things and why the fuck am i responding to you.
girls like money but they don't like it enough to put up with me.

most of us grew up here...

not op

have you done anything about this problem outside of bitching on 4chin?
nobody here is going to help you. only you can help you.

>i never backpedalled you retard. not my fault you don't recognize agnosticism when you see it and i had to "backpedal" to basically repeat exactly what i said in the first place because you seem to be of limited ability to read or comprehend things and why the fuck am i responding to you.

I don't know why you don't just look for another female autist?

Fat bitches get laid, so weight isn't the issue. It's just you. You won't get laid with this attitude and even when you do... What's that gonna change man? Is that gonna buy you your dreams then? You gonna magically be a man then? Nope...

It's just gonna be you+got laid. Your priorities are fucked and if you can't be comfortable being just you, because getting laid isn't your real problem... Let's be honest, then there is no hope for you. Many a man lost a lot of goals and money chasing pussy and women, but never lost any pussy chasing their goals or money, putting yourself first makes you less of a bitch, so go do it and stop being a fucking shit-posting attention man-whore.

I may be retarded, but at least I've fucked

owned

haha
i'm trying but i always pussy out. if i could get some nitrogen gas i'd livestream it for everybody and just fucking get it over with.
i've just been here forever, i don't have anywhere else to go.

>i don't have anywhere else to go.
Not with that mindset

You could be good looking if you:

-Ate a better diet (I can tell you eat lots of processed foods and excess)
-Got out into the sun and got a little tan
-Got a haircut
-Did some exercise

You could get laid.

high five hahaha

How does it feel to be a fucking 25 y/o virgin u fet fuk

yeah i didn't start bitching about it until like 18 months ago, i tried everything i could and i just gave up
is it autistic to remember things that you previously said and what the other person previously said in order to form coherent thoughts?
well you win the argument. basically it all boils down that i'm always wrong because i'm fucking worthless as determined by society. and if society deems me 100% fucking worthless as they have then everything i say is worthless and you win by default. congratulations.

Do you know how to read? I already said I fucked prostitutes and it did not change anything.
Bullshit. I work my fucking ass off 5 to 7 days a week and I get fuck all(no pun intended)

I do have hobbies, I skateboard, cycle, cook, draw. So? I don't enjoy anything anymore and I don't think it's gonna get any better

lol I'm 35 and still shitpost on Sup Forums. Been here since 2007

>18 months ago
you still spent 18 months ago crying on a website where nobody gives a shit.
get up and do something with your life, op. the world is your oyster.
also, turn on a light.

it's a fucking hellish nightmare where every day is worse than the day before and all hope and dreams are dead

Hey man at least you still have the potential to get laid... I am a disfigured cripple with a dick that doesn't work due to cancer.

Gonna be a virgin right up until I die at the ripe old age of 30 something.

Women don't really throw themselves at men, you just want all the attention without the effort... Classic work ethic these days.

Also I love Your non response to all the things I'm saying, you don't really want advice or truth... You just want attention and sympathy you fucking man-baby. The truth is too hard isn't it?

Sorry little guy,
I'll give you your rattle back to you now.

>is it autistic to remember things that you previously said and what the other person previously said in order to form coherent thoughts?

Have you asked other people if you sound autistic. Look what I'm saying is that there is another weird chick exactly like you out there. I see all sorts of happy weird guys with weird girl counter parts.

>you don't really want advice
correct. i made the thread just to shoot the shit, ask me anything if you cba to read the op. i never once asked for advice

Poooor wiiitteeeww babbeh! What were you thinking it was going to change you moron? I know being a Mountain Dew wizard is tough work, but once you come down off your cross and seek out ACTUAL pleasure from things you ACTUALLY LOVE, no one will respect or like you. So fuck you and fuck reading your whiny, douche-bag posts.

there is not and if there was she wouldn't like me

You're right, you seem insufferable

seems like it's your attitude that needs a fucking adjustment. man i've seen some ugly fucking dudes punching above their weight, you have to be confident, positive and hopeful because this is what attracts chicks. they want to be around people that make them feel good. i think you're petty in how you argue. if you're not getting the results you want out of your life then you're doing something wrong. you're no different to anybody else, you're not a special snowflake starring in his own miserable movie, you're fucking not doing something right and it frustrates you because you're not getting that result. figure out what the fuck that is and change it, because if you don't, you're dooming yourself to this misery forever.
GET ANGRY FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR FUCKING LIFE HARNESS YOUR SELF PITYING ANGER AND GO CHANGE YOUR LIFE OR FUCK YOU

dis thread dead

So on top of being a whiny, unrealistic, attention seeking 25 year old child living out a Cheeto dusted man-boobed fantasy... You're also a shitty liar. Of course you want advice... You want anyone who will listen so desperately! You're welcome by the way.... You won't take anything any one says seriously, just continue kicking and screaming and ignoring what it really takes to be happy and be a man. You do have the power to change how pathetic you are. It just sucks that you felt compelled to post your face on here before you did!!!

you framed the whole conversation with your 25 y/o patheticness, what the fuck else would we ask you about? oh and fucking bullshit about skateboarding, you probably walk around carrying it because you think you look cool. someone who flips sick tricks on a deck would not have the shitty worldview you do. no one's gonna fix your shit

the other guy is the guy who skateboards. i don't skateboard.
>Of course you want advice... You want anyone who will listen so desperately!
since when do you get advice by having people listen to you. typically you listen to others when you receive advice

you must be really flustered because this is a clusterfuck of broken thoughts

You're fucking awesome lol

Not a question brother