California nudes thread GO

California nudes thread GO

looking for 707 or 530

Ew Wackaville

707 sr lost my comp need to get anything to add to the new one

Dirty 530 huh? Id be interested in that to .

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

626/909

just looking for one particular girl in 530, although i don't know if she sends nudes or has anyone to send nudes too

707 i'll take anyone because everyone in fucking santa rosa is hot as shit

Does anyone care to explain this, especially the OP? I've seen this posted in tons of threads today, and sporadically in the past. Also wondering if it's a bot or just someone posting over and over for an obsessive reason.

this is Sup Forums, so it could be both

who in530
and anyone in SR youre looking for in particular? or have?

i'm not giving names, but 530 starts with a K and thats all i'll say
707 everyone is hot so i don't care
also i don't have anyone unfortunately.

UC Davis here

Come on man, help me help you! Give me something to go on.

MODS MODS MODS

alright, the best im going to add is she's blonde, name begins with K and a hot blonde with a fantastic ass.

707 santa rosa bump

ayyyy SR bro

what hs?

none, i'm at the JC. didn't grow up around here

ah
got any nudes/looking for anyone?

not really brah. if you got anything just post 'em

Looking for 209

209/559

562 here. anymore out there

man i never find anyone else in 707 or 530 with pics.

You'd think 530 being the fucking trash pile ut is that'd be easier

What part? Nudes?

916 here

also looking for 707, specifically analy if you fags have anything

more?

Cali threads suck