A friend told me that this is one of the most dangerous close combat weapons in the world

a friend told me that this is one of the most dangerous close combat weapons in the world.
proof him wrong /b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MFPmGtOw5rM?t=16m15s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Close_quarters_combat
youtube.com/watch?v=tINWl0gzQWI#t=25
youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacians#/media/File:Celts_in_Europe.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is a long training cycles to use this. Once you get down with it, that fucker can penetrate skulls, tear flesh and break bones. Finding a qualified teacher is the issue.

A gun.

/thread

nothing to prove. It's a foot of chain with a tiny ass weight attached. Litarly anything is more dangerous.

lol

assholes acts like he knows all about stuff like this to mask his own effeminate inadequacies and the loneliness of his mother's basement.

>close combat
Fuckin idiot

what is it?
Can be a good weapon, if you are a kung fu master.

Wrong. this is.

Your friend doesn't know about the long haft bearded axe..... close range weapon that brought Europe to its knees

literally*

What retard can't shoot something that's right in front of him?

literally worse than a nunchuck

Oh right sorry - forgot guns dont work if you are right next to the other person. my bad.

Good if you know what you're doing with it. Useless to the average Joe. All the average person really needs to defend themselves is either a good knife or a good handgun.

Ancientanalbead?

what about the gun?

He said close combat idiot

youre an idiot because op said close combat

*figuratively

I can see it fucking someone up pretty good if you beat them with it enough, but it's light. There's no follow-through; not enough weight. That and the fact it's on a chain and obviously light means it can bounce back and hit your arm or hand instead, and getting cracked in the back of the hand with something like that's gonna hurt like a bitch.

Honestly you may as well use a knife or brass knuckles. The ban on brass knuckles is retarded anyway. I carry a knife with me everywhere and honestly nobody's going to doubt that's just as deadly and even more concealable. Brass knuckles are actually a little bit bulky.

youtu.be/MFPmGtOw5rM?t=16m15s
this weapon as explained by the South African prison system.

>implying you can't use a handgun in close combat

Tell your friend to stop being such a weebo cunt... Bet he's some fat fedora'd faggot who's all 'the samurai' this and 'the samurai' that.

10 minutes in a hardware store and you'll have 50 things more dangerous than a that. Fuck, 10 minutes in a music store and you'll walk out with a garotte...

go to 16:15

kusari fundo
first you hit em then you stangulate with the chain

It's not as light as you think. It has enough weight to where it does not reduce your ability to increase its velocity. It will not bounce back at you if you strike correctly

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

Remember guys, bullets dont kill if your up close!

Why is this faggot spamming this in every thread.

I'm pretty damn sure hitting someone in the head with something like a bottle or a brick has more effect than hitting him with this piece of shit. So yeah, literally anything.

>If you strike correctly.

That's the thing though. People aren't gonna stand still in a fight. If an arm moving the opposite direction or something hits it, then yeah, it'll likely bounce back. Any part moving the opposite direction would cause it to do that.

Also, what's it made of that it's not light? Iron? Fucking lead?

chained deagles or gtfo

Done

Or, you could just use a fucking rock from your backyard.

This

This has to be bait.

Pretty much any knife would be about 100x better.

>Grab chain.
>Stab guy to death.

A gun is a long range weapon, it can be used at a short range, but is still a long range weapon.

Global empire built off the screams of gutted victims.

>pistol
>long range

Pick one faggot

Just wear this.

>pistol long range
>clearly never used maxed VATS small guns B.O in fallout 3

Yep, guns like pistols, shotguns and SMGs are long range. Boy am i glad you came along Mr.Internet or else i would have been without this knowledge!!

>grab chain
>garunteed to have your wrist smashed
>opponent uses chain to wrap and pull your arm down, leaving your head exposed
>roundhouse kick
>backflip kick
>karate chop to both eyes
youre literally weapon illiterate

A pistol has a lot further range than a melee weapon.

/thread
ALLAHU AKBAR

I think that was some good bait

compare the range of a melee weapon to a modern pistol for a moment

someone post the webm of the karate guy clearing a room with the chops-o-death

Closed combat numbskull

THIS IS LIKE ONE OF MY JAPANESE ANIMIES!!!

Nice.

Would consider the falcata and rhomphaia to be equal or maybe even better though. Especially since the latter could cleave through roman shields/helmets in one hit.

checked mr miyagi

let me guess, your friend is a lvl 8 Cleric, and a complete faggot?

edged weapons kick ass, fuck your friends stupid rules.

it can be used as a light club with part of the chain protecting your hand, but if you know how to wrap up a knife hand with the chain links then yeah, it's pretty good.

backflip kick,,,,,,,

>rhomphaia
perhaps but not an entire cohort of interlocking battle hardened veteran soldiers in formation that got that way by defeating every white tribe between babylon & britain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Close_quarters_combat

up to 100 metres (330 ft.)

Pistol = close combat.

Then again, any gun can be used in CQC, would probably still be quite effective

who said guns cant be close combat? a shotgun can be pretty lethal at point blank..
but in my non gun opinion, a chainsaw would be pretty dangerous.
and if you ask jackie chan he would say a broom or whatever is lying about

The neckbearded axe, alright

I saw this exact same bit on Key & Peele. I wonder if they ripped it off of your pic related...?

>garunteed to have your wrist smashed
Physical impossibility.

>opponent uses chain to wrap and pull your arm down, leaving your head exposed
Or you pull your arm up leaving your chain wielding opponent's entire body exposed. Meanwhile you are jamming a 3 inch long blade into his stomach, ribcage, throat.

>roundhouse kick
>backflip kick
>youre literally weapon illiterate
bait/10 gj

In the hands of a master of said weapon, ofcourse it will outplay a knife or a short sword any day of the weak. In the hands of a common wealth.....well lets just say he'd be better off grappling and punching with knuckle dusters

combat spade > all

look at stalingrad, it had the most confirmed kills during that battle. Bayonets are more for scare tactics, you run away so you wont be stabbed when you see a horde charging you with them

youtube.com/watch?v=tINWl0gzQWI#t=25

The Romans never completely defeated the Dacians... But the truth must be spoken, the Roman infantry was the best in the world at that time, and little to nothing could stand in their way.

21 foot rule is why

define close combat, did you mean "melee"? otherwise this guy is right and a gun counts

idk man if its knife vs chain thing, chain thing seems like way more applicable and unpredictable, even though lethal shots are harder

I love AD&Dâ„¢....

> But can't find ANYONE who wants to play it with me at all anymore.

It's dangerous in that it'll really piss off your attacker and make him more likely to strangle you to death with your faggot chain.

Romans Dacians Greeks were all the one continuation of Empire, current epoch stretching a global hegemonisphere in my views... That and some scandi breeding blood. (think cows in a northern paddock = europe)

>pulling that cunt out of a skull/helmet/shield/body/limb
>chainsaws on mars

that figure is specific to warfare

Obrez

THANK YOU

True
Some handguns in the right hands can hit targets at 100 yards
That said, for personal defense purposes, most of the time you use a handgun the threat is going to be within 5 feet of you.
Not necessarily melee range, but pretty damn close.

what hand held weapon is even 21 foot long?

the fuck is wrong with you

youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM

>not sure if bait but here's your reply

No, the official axe of the Scandinavian cucks. They forgot about it and now get but fucked by mohammed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacians#/media/File:Celts_in_Europe.png

That's the distance someone with a gun needs to be from a guy with a melee weapon in order to draw and fire before the person reaches them

its not physically impossible to have your wrist crushed by grabbing a swinging chain with a weight at the end of it, it could be any weight and any wrist. And when your opponent grapples your arm, they dont wait for you to pull before they do, trust me.
>all of those other combat maneuvers are totally possible

/thread

Are you high?
21 foot rule is the rule that a knife or another melee weapon will reliably beat a gun as long as combat is taking place in a distance of 21 feet or less

Not sure why nobody hasn't posted this yet. An underrated post, to be sure.

Imagine that fight. Whether you wield the knife or the chain weapon.

The knife guy runs straight into the chain guy. They tumble onto the ground.

Who wins then?

The only way the chain wins is if it scores a blow on the knife guy's head. But if he covers his head with his arms while he is charging in this is near impossible.

not that guy, but karate chops fucking hurt man, even open palm strikes hurt. the ball of the hand is like a foot heel bro, fucking hurts if you are hit by someone who trains them. Look at old school bas rutten, monster palm strikes

this is relevant how? OP asked what is the most dangerous. not what is the most practical and would someone be able to do this or that in time.
lets say i have a shotgun pointed at you, and you have your knife pointing at me.
what is the most dangerous?

Even if your wrist is broken by grabbing the chain, what happens then? It's completely wrapped around your wrist.

You have control of his weapon in one arm and a free blade in the other.

Guess what happens next.

anything on a chain is a shitty close combat weapon. chained weapons are more effective for intimidation rather than dealing actual damage.

but chain is easy disarm, then chainguy wins either by being the only one with a weapon or because knifeguy loses the relic to his namesake and loses stability right there

all depends on location. with an open LOS a firearm will always win. Anywhere else under a certain distance becomes a coin clip of if you shoot them center mass or not while they rush at you.

as stated before, it depends on the distance. 21 ft or less - knife. more than 21 ft. - gun