This is the world's oldest known dildo. 28,000 years old. Thought Sup Forums?

This is the world's oldest known dildo. 28,000 years old. Thought Sup Forums?

When's that woman planning on giving it back to Hilary Clinton?

does it vibrate?
does it use a potato battery?

wonder how it would feel...

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

It was discovered in Germany. I reckon there were older ones found in the middle east but they destroyed them after discovery. No way they would see that shit a halal.

Holy shit OP your mom is a slut by primate urges

What them surgical gloves for, she scared she will get 28000 yr old gorilla gonorrhea???

I want that woman to see if it still functions properly. And make sure it's videotaped for research purposes.

Bill had interns on their knees but Killery will be riding their face like a bicycle seat.

Anyone can say a phalice shaped object is a dildo. Finding it in the dirt means bubkis

that's a dude

So they went to all that trouble to work a stone into the shape of a dildo without the use of metal tools why?
Nice dubs too user

how can anyone be sure about the function of this object?

dude 28,000 years you think dirt doesnt fossilise ?

the answer is simple my friend
blood of jews

Ok.

this
is probably like fossilised wood...but in this case a fossilized dick

ur bub kiss

proof that they were less prude than americans today

It's made of stone. It's not a fossil

Our ancestors liked sex as much as we do, otherwise we wouldn't be here. I hope the original owner enjoyed it.

I'm thinking this shit was passed down through generations. They must have been pretty open to fucking around if they put the time and effort into making this. I'm betting that dildo's had more pussy than all of Sup Forums combined

well in your sperm only 20% are your genetic material other 80% are designed to fight other males sperm. Think about wild orgies and how much cum women had to had in them for that survival strategy to evolve