YLYL.
>Only shit u lost to edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1uWfTUby9IE
youtu.be/UaKLD3ugJYA
youtube.com/watch?v=WavI_fuu1c8
youtube.com/watch?v=JK7w6Sak1pQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

uihsdfuiefwuiefuwfyuewqiioifejfiewfjwiuefhwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhfeqy

youtu.be/1uWfTUby9IE

my current microwave manual says its okay to put metal in there

are they trying to kill me?

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

LOST

Checked

lost

Checked

Not really though is it.. america lost. Then your country have everyone in your stupid fucking country believe it, propaganda at its finest. hahahahahaha.

dickheads.

i don't know about you user, but that's very hot

wtf actually lost to this and that doesnt happen often anymore

Agreed user.

Those first 0.25 seconds are like POWWWWW

What was funny about that?

whats funny about that? I think its the funniest in the is thread so far

youtu.be/UaKLD3ugJYA

rly

Because anyone can come in and say "hurr durr you never have sex lol". It's like a dick joke. The guy responded with something personal. Something private. Something savage as fuck.

When you're older, you'll understand.

forced meme. MEME.

U apperently didnt read it all lol. Gtfo underage fuckboi

Yep one of the best here, I agree with you

You are not very smart, are you. When you are older, hell you may never know.

Sauce? My sides dun died an gon' ta heaven

Search on youtube wierd horse japanese race

This is an excellent example of what I was talking about. You, the one who couldn't figure out the joke, have resorted to just going to page one of ye olde internet troll guide and decided to call me stupid. Really? That's all you have? Your parents must be proud.

Also, are you allergic to contractions? Or simply bad at writing?

not the 1st time not even 10000th time. Never.
Didn't lost.

I'm...not even sure how to defend myself here. I don't really know what you're trying to say. Not only are you seemingly incapable of spelling, but what all didn't I read? What did i miss in that post? Enlighten me, please.

They're culturally appropriating all the dank memes irl :(

antonio starkova, lost

>You, the one who couldn't figure out the joke
Hey dumbass, I am not the person who asked the original question. Now go back and look at the pic he/she was asking about.

Lost

youtube.com/watch?v=WavI_fuu1c8

Jeepers mister, you sound really smart.

Lets talk about that facebook image filename.....
And you for losing to normiebook

Lost

U lost to this cringy ?
Cool.

lost

Do you realize how autistic you sound when you say "normie?"

She looks like the fish eyed girl from game of thrones. Arya or something.

Nice dubs :^D

Let's talk about the 2 hours I get in mom's basement a day, as opposed to your 24...

Sorry don't have time to rename every file, nigger.

Fucking savage, lost

Lost to ur reply

Yeah...still not sure why the two of you can't figure this one out. Guy says he sleeps with a variety of women. Response-you never sleep with anyone. OP response-at least i didn't download the same image twice.

If you look at the "you never fuck anyone" picture filename, it has a bunch of numbers, and then "(1)", which means that the image was download twice in the same folder.

There. Do you get it now? Have i laid it out for you? Are we on the same page? Do you understand? Or are you still dazed from the massive dicks you suck.

jeepers mister, u really like that picture.

And considering your choice of media, you sound really 12 years old.

Fuck that's golden

Walmart APA detected.
Nice MPP faggot
Keeper box meme

Holy shit that's really cool! I wonder how she got that gig being so young though

can you possibly say anything more cringier

youtube.com/watch?v=JK7w6Sak1pQ

this shit was the most golden video he has done in 5years

Not naming this childsupport.jpg

I think ur on the edge now.

fucking lost