I have a simpler explanation
They're fucking cartoons

ID on orange sweater op?

Edgelord

I try

>flintstones
Man and talking dinosaurs walked the earth together

>jetsons
Once we fuck up the planet so badly that we need to live in the stratosphere, slave-robots do all our chores and we become useless sacks of shit

>yogi and smurfs
Objectivist and communist propaganda, respectively

>scooby doo
If your business is failing, put on a spooky mask and pray that no trust fund teenagers show up to further ruin your already shitty life

But that was not even edgy.

I cry every time

Jinkies, that is one sexy Velma

But cavemen and dinosaurs did walk the earth at the same time. They probably talked to each other too, until God destroyed the tower of Babel anyways

Do creationists also disavow linguistic evolution?
The Babel story is pretty clear that YHWH specifically crafted the language situation as it is today.

The actual fuck b8

You evolutionists like to attribute everything to evolution. the Bible is pretty clear where it came from

>the Bible is pretty clear where it came from
Yet totally fails to provide even a single grain of evidence to support its claims.
Protip: The fuzzy feewing jeebers gives you in your tummy is not evidence.

Shut up and post more Velma.

>How does this make you feel?
The picture arouses me, and you should post more velma.

Mother fuckin Jinkies!

But "science" has a ton of evidence to suggest that language "evolved". Just like birds " evolved" from dinosaurs. How gullible can you be to believe that crap?

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

"I'm too fucking retarded and misinformed to understand something therefor it's wrong" Yeah okay user you have fun with that.

You have proved nothing and have provided no evidence to back up your claims, and have just resorted to name calling, how sad, Mr. Evolutionist.

>science" has a ton of evidence
That is why I believe in science and not the bible.

That line was sarcasm. Science doesn't have any evidence that suggests language "evolved".

I'm sorry but it's the people who believe in the bible who have to give evidence. Evolution is all but proven, those who don't believe it are choosing to be blind, now, give us evidence without relying on desert books that think the world is 6000 years e.

How about the simple fact of looking at books throughout the ages and seeing language develop into what we can recognize today?

Radiometric carbon dating of the dead sea scrolls clearly shows that they were from biblical times, since God created the universe 6000 years ago that means that the world is also 6000 years old. Check and mate evolutionist

Only someone stupid enough to believe in creationist theory would believe that your post is anything but weak b8.

And how is that evolution? Does my peanut butter jar evolve over time as it gets less and less full? Does my rock collection "evolve" as it collects dust? You evolutionists keep trying to redefine what evolution means and claim everything as hour own. You guys are like Muslims.

And radio carbon dating has also proven certain bones to be 30000 years old, and certain rocks to be millions of years old. It has also shown the entire planet to be 4.54 billion years old with a margin of error of 0.05 billion years.

The dead sea scrolls were written by desert dwellers, just like the bible and the koran.
You never even came close to the king.

Insults insults and more insults. People only resort to insults when they have no substantive rebuttal.

ev·o·lu·tion(ĕv′ə-lo͞o′shən, ē′və-)

n.

A gradual process in which something changes into a different and usually more complex or better form.

A result of this process; a development:Judo is an evolution of an earlier martial art.

If your peanut butter got dusty then no, no evolution to be found. But if it turned into nutella, then yes it's evolution.

Those bones are all just hoaxes put on by atheists and evolutionists and God just created the universe like that. Radioactive decay in rocks doesn't prove anything.

It's not an insult. It is stating a fact.

Or they resort to insults because they think something is so worthy of ridicule that they would not write a normal response as to validate it.

Oh so now you resort to antiscience and conspiracy theories to hold up your faulty beliefs. You have lost the argument.

I will let you know if my peanut butter evolved into nutella then. I will accept that as evidence of evolution then. Just like if my iguana evolves into a bird.

Announcing that you have won an argument is pretty much admitting that you're running out of steam. Sorry Mr. Atheist/evolutionist I am not done. Explain to me how some people can live to be 900 years old, like Noah. Where does that fit in to your "evolution"?

Hey guys I found the perfect book that explains everything all i have to do is read it XD

It's from about 800 AD
Oops i meant about 30 AD

Pokemon game me something to cap to back when I was 11.

Can't forget that

Kill yourself faggot.
I am a Catholic and I read the Holy Bible. I abide by its moral lessons and those kind of stuff. Living that long is impossible for us human since our cells goes a programmed cell death. These longevity has been observed in trees and jellyfishes but not Homo sapiens, in which I am really embarrassed being a part of because of people like you.
Kill yourself baiting euphoric fedora cumming faggot.

▲▲

>oops i mean 800BC compiled scrolls and tablets that were dictated by God.
>ftfy

Prove to me that noah even existed without using religious sources.
You gave me a simple example, i gave you a simple answer. And by the way birds didn't evolve from iguana, they evolved from dinosaurs like archeopteryx.

▲▲

Prove to me god exists without pointing to books that humans wrote.

>Living that long is impossible for us human since our cells goes a programmed cell death

Exactly, which is why evolution is complete bullshit. Thank you Mr. Christian, God is smiling on you.

And that doesn't involve warm fuzzy feelings in your tummy.

>Thank you Mr. Christian
Um.. but he's a catholic, not a Christian. He worships the pope, not Christ.

Shifting the burden of proof, how sad. You evolutionists are always so quick to do that. You can't explain Noah.

Long life is not needed for evolution, dipshit. Flies that live for 1 day also evolve. Bacteria and viruses die every hour and yet they evolve.

I am trying to be nice, I know he will burn for all eternity in searing Hellfire for rejecting the love of Christ, but he doesn't need to hear that.

in all honesty i only came here for Velma, just saying

I told you at the beginning of this that we have nothing to prove. You are the one making outlandish claims like people living for 900 years, you prove it without biblical or otherwise religious sources and you win.

Stop watching kids cartoons and get a job.

0/10

damn velma thicca den a motherfucker id be up inside that bitch in a heart beat real talk

I know. I am saying that Noah living for 900 years despite the "fact" that he should have died hundreds of years before he built his arc is evidence against evolution.

Remember that thing about turning the other cheek? Yeah neither do i.

Nigger what? The values of Noah's age could be completely exaggerated. Or do you really believe that they used the same age system that we have today? I mean surely it could be based on seasonal changes or number of moons. You are a faggot. My God is different from your God. I believe he is an extremely intelligent supercomputer created by humans in order to reverse the entropy of universe. Go to thesaurus dot com to understand some words retard.
Not exactly my friend.

Your dick is evolving smaller and smaller. Check and mate

Prove. That. He. Existed.

I can write Donald Trump will live for 500 years and then hide that book in the desert, doesn't make it true.

me wanna fuck velma

Neither does God, he seems to not like turning the other cheek. Like when he eviscerated someone with a fire tornado for dropping his arc.

Exactly. People in the present can change the history of the past, due to some factors such as propaganda, bias, etc.. If you want to make your God powerful then you would exaggerate his powers and the lifespans of his people right?

Basically god is a piece of shit and allows satan to exist.

Pretty sure age has been a standard +1 per rotation of the seasons, but that's fine, you can go. Bye evolutionist friend. I hope you find God before judgement day, wouldn't want you to be tortured for all of eternity.

People can change history by finding out the truth. And if you think it's alright to make your version of history would become more believable by exgaterrating numbers then you're a scumbag.

Oy vey, now you certainly know that I will burn in the lake of brimstone? Ain't that a bit harsh? I mean I believe in the Christ and follow his teachings, but unlike you, I am a scientist, trying to prove God's existence in the scientific community. You should be ashamed judgemental faggot.

Nobody knows where he was buried, apparently not even God remembers where he is buried, it says so in the Bible. Just explain how someone can live to be 900 years old.

Friendly reminder that purgatory exists and very few people would burn for eternity.

I think there's been enough debate about The Flintstone for now. Can we move on to discussing The Jetsons?

>radioactive decay means nothing, evolution is a government conspiracy
>radiometric dating on the dead sea scrolls means creation is real

Here i'll explain: They can't.
Wow that was hard.

Like i said, stop pointing to desert books and you would have a fraction of a chance of winning this.

Pretty sure you will, look at all the inflammatory things you have been saying here. Like telling me to kill myself while in the next breath talking about how moral you are. Tsktsk l, but I won't be the judge of that, the lord your God will be.

They certainly have a different age system.
Well then can you explain that battle when the Earth's rotation completely stopped since the sun is there in the sky.
The Holocaust has an exaggerated number faggot. How naive can you be?

Oh now we're getting to holocaust denial or at least revisionism. Tell me what you think the real numbers are.

I have followed the pope on Twitter, so I get out of purgatory faster.

And do you have the omniscience of our God to condemn me? I am not moral. Did I say that? Where are you pulling out these words man?
Our God remember? We basically believe in the same Triune. Except I'm open-minded and you're not.

>not even God remembers where he is buried
You mean you "all knowing" and "omniscient" "god" doesn't know?

Not sure what you mean by explain, God snapped his fingers and it was so. Not much to explain there.

See
Isn't that you? If not, my apologies, if so, kek.

What I think doesn't matter. Statistics does. Look it up and see for yourself. Me posting it here doesn't necessarily sway you from your argument and might even say that "hur dur no hur dur no these is not true 'twas 6 zillion kikes"
The numbers are lost in history or obscured by the elites. So they are clearly estimates.

He knew, but he forgot. If God is all powerful then he can make himself forget something.

Holocaust denier, shithead creationist, believes in multiple conspiracy theories...

DING DING DING!
YOU WON!
YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A RETARD!
AND WHAT'S YOUR PRIZE?
YOUR VERY OWN SPECIAL HELMET!

>abide by its moral lessons
>being moral
Bro, I can't even. You know the only thing that makes me moral is that I don't kill people, by my own hands that is.
Why are you even attacking my morals when we are clearly talking about evolution and biological senescence?

That isn't me, which is who I think you were referring to when you said creationist.

Because he wants to scare you into agreeing with him.