OK fags, what music do you like the most?

OK fags, what music do you like the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/densmore-phaser-796933121/runtomyplace
youtube.com/user/MrSuicideSheep
youtube.com/watch?v=P2wjlUvk09E
youtu.be/2Aam1q_wpj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

screams of 9/11 victims

Good music, stuff that is not as popular among the 13-21 year olds. You know, most of it is the stuff that survived the test of time and makes you want to murder Justin Beiber when he talks about it.

electronic currently, probably due to the fact i live in berlin

Indie rock, jangle pop, chiptune
m.soundcloud.com/densmore-phaser-796933121/runtomyplace
Shit i made

Breakbeat. Breaks. Also some metal but nothing too brutal.

Probably punk rock with cynical lyrics

Anything with heart/passion honestly. If a band or artist puts their music secondary then they're not worthy of popularity, in my opinion.

Hardcore punk is my go-to, but anything else I can find respectable if it's DIY as fuck.

Favorite bands: Dinosaur Jr, Descendents, The Residents, The Beach Boys, Breakdown, Killing Time, Billy Club Sandwich, Bad Brains, Weezer, Streetlight Manifesto, Hum, Jawbreaker

What's your opinion on NOFX?

i bet you're a vegan, too, faggot

ANY form of rock. Be it from the most mellow light stuff you can think of, to the heaviest brutal metal there is. I just love the rock genre.

hell no, i eat meat all the time. straight edge is faggy as hell too. hardcore is full of dipshits who hop on to these trends and i hate them all for it. Some great bands have been straight edge/vegan though, can't deny that

Blues, stuff like Howling Wolf and John Hammond, absolutely GOAT
Also jazz

Used to be a bigger fan, don't have anything against them these days though, good to listen to once in a while. Bands from that era of punk are still cool to me, Op Ivy/Rancid are two of my favorite bands as well, forgot to mention that

>the residents
YES!

my friend turned me onto them recently, mindfuck of a band

Faith in humanity restored *

Literally anything from here: youtube.com/user/MrSuicideSheep

youtube.com/watch?v=P2wjlUvk09E

Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Barbara Streisland, Adele, Tony Braxton, Christina Aguilera.

youtu.be/2Aam1q_wpj8