So finally I'll have to kill myself pretty soon. I knew it would happen, at least I sort of help up until I was 31

So finally I'll have to kill myself pretty soon. I knew it would happen, at least I sort of help up until I was 31.

But I'm really worried about something...

Other urls found in this thread:

acueducto2.com/encuentran-muerto-con-una-cuchillada-en-el-cuello-a-un-vecino-de-san-millan/33492
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...My planned method was cutting with a very sharp razor from under my thumb (I can see two very noticeable veins) to my wrist, and then, down to my elbow.

All while listening to music.

But...

just make sure uve got ur cemetary plot picked out & paid for first
rip

I've heard about many people suggesting you cannot kill yourself doing that. I know just cutting your wrist doesn't work but what about going down to your elbow? Does the "down the road not across the street" works really or not?

K

My only solace in this life, my only real hope left is to accomplish my suicide by bleeding as I described while listening to music.

Hope it works.

call one of those suicide hotlines and ask them for some good methods. They specialize in it!

Wish I had a gunshot tho.

won't work; hurts too much

gun, hanging and OD are best

Yeah, not gonna fall for that.

Cut up the arms and hit as many veins as you can. Then sit in the bath full of water so you bleed out instead it just healing over. Make sure the cuts are deep too

You're worried about something...this is Sup Forums, so let me guess.

Caught with cheese pizza, or molested someone, and worried about having your ass pounded in prison?

Really? But those methords I hate them, I don't wanna be found hung and I cannot get any gun here (Spainfag). Really won't work cutting down the road?

seek help, man! if you take your own life you're also taking a huge part of your friends and family's lives. Shit will get better, just keep moving

NO.

>31
>no job
>no gf
>no money
>no career
>I hate my past
>I hate my nation
>I hate my future
>I hate my present
>I hate my face
>I hate my small penis

I see. Drinking a lot of water cannot do the trick? I was planning to do it in my bead listening to music, with my arm down haning to the floor (I've seen blood presure intensifies that way in my arm).

Thanks for your trie but it's too late for me.

Train. Bridge. Tall building. Cop.

Hell take your rent money for this month and buy a cheap handgun. Aim just below your right earlobe

You don't want them to find you hanging, but it's okay to find you lying in a pool of blood? OD'ing on heroin is the best way to go, if you can score heroin, then there's barbiturates and other shit you can kill yourself with if you can find them. Just make sure to google LD50 before trying anything so that you won't fuck up your liver. They sell handguns in third world countries like USA (if you can visit a gun show they won't ask papers, not necessarily anyway). And, yeah, cutting your wrists hurt like a bitch. It stings real bad, even if you try to numb with ice first.

I guess I'm the clown, but I didn't really lose much. I just have some scars, a slightly less efficient tongue and my right eye can't look up all the way, but that's it. either way, just make sure you die if you try it

I live in Spain, I cannot get any handgun. And with terrorists attacks in Europe it's even harder to get in the black market.

I don't mind about the pain, my emotional pain and fears are more intense tbh. Anyway, rather than the wrists, it's the arm I'd be cutting. From under my thumb to my elbow. Sure it won't work?

I put a .357 to my chin btw, for you guys that'd like to know. here's me now. I did this back in october, so I'd say I'm doing alright, all things considered

Might not work. The bathtub thing works for sure. You could take blood thinners if you can find any, that should work. Or do the wrist thing and about 2 minutes in cut the vein on the side of your neck. The human body is really good at recovering, that's why just cutting the arms with nothing else usually doesn't work.

stream it

I don't get this. Did this guy cut from his wrist to the elbow?

Remember how shit it is to hit your funny bone on something hard? Yeah.......that goes up your arm, and you certainly dont want to run into it with anything sharp.

see

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you'll botch it, I tried cutting my wrists (the inside of the arm is just as sensitive) and it didn't go all too well because the pain was so intense. Hanging doesn't hurt though, you'll pass out from the lack of blood flow into the brain in ten secs, or so.

Damn, what a pity. I cannot even kill myself at peace.

I've seen people without arms and horrible webms and people still standing. I guess cutting my arm and dying of that was too good to be true.

Yeah, sorry, hadn't see it at first.

You suicidal pussies are making a huge mistake. No, the world does not value you there are a million people just like you, but until you have done everything you want without restraint you cannot judge whether or not you value the world.

you're good yo

If it's a matter of not being able to get a gun or something, than just breath helium till you die. You're body thinks its oxygen so you breath normal all the way up till you pass out and die.

Good advice user.

Ill go rape that chick I had a crush on before killing myself.

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

But I've heard cutting your wrists is very different than cutting your arm down to the elbow.

I think pain won't be a problem in my case. My emotional pain is more more harder, believe me. I've had anxiety from birth and depression since 2003.

just live OP, let's do this shit together

Every time I tell about my situation here people actually ask me to an hero. Don't think there's hope for me. EVerything just hurts too much.,

If you post all your contact info. All your emails and passwords. If you post all that i can assure you ththayou will kill yourself

There's only one way to find out, then. Good luck if you do it. :)

Thank you, I'll try and with intensity.

jugular vein. plenty of pictures on google. of course i'd never recommend that you should do this, faggot.

You want a really cool way to kill yourself?

I'm not suicidal and would probably never kill myself but I daydream about it all the time.

Anything that isn't instantaneous sounds absolutely terrifying. Not the pain but the last second / minute thoughts. I just KNOW that i'd have the worse panic attack full of mental agony and regret.

Only way i'd ever be able to kill myself is with a gun. It's BOOM, no lingering thoughts.

>doesn't want him to kill kimself
>calls him names
Feelings are a real thing

I've considered doing that additional cut if it doesn't work. Thanks!

If you were suicidal, actually those last moments are the only last moments of solace and happyness of your life.

I'm actually eager to live that. When I can finally thinkg "finally all my suffering will be over" while I listen to a nice progressive house/trance song.

Hope you never have to feel that though. :)

Look your just going through a rough time and it might be lasting a while but it'll fuck off eventually.....now if you really want to do this then I'd suggest a few methods....Skydiving is a great one because it brings out your real intentions, you either hit the ground and die or pull the chute....if you pull then you dont really want to die, if you cant do that then try anything but cuting is fucking terrible the pain is horrible and it takes too long, trust me youd be better off with suicide by cop or something easy like that, if you do it try go out with a bang, maybe make an LPG bomb and blow yourself up? Dont take anyone down with you because thats selfish af but yknow

maybe you could win the lotery so maybe wait

I don't mind if it's slow.

Those methods you mentioned are too much of a hassle. I want to leave quietly. Doing those sort of stuff was never my style.

AS for things fucking off, I've been waiting since 2003. Tried trying to study, tried working, tried this and that and I always get fucked. Too tired of everything, I hate my past which hurts and I hate my present. I'm just not waiting much, I wanna finish Fallout 3 NV first lol But I highly doubt I'll reach christmas.

Nah, you might want to die but survival instinct prevents it. You =/= your brain. They should just allow depressed people to off themselves legally like in Netherlands where they gave a lethal injection to a young woman with PTSD.

aspirin and alcohol will thin the blood. i'm not recommending anything, again, that would be unethical. I should point out of course that you probably won't actually die, your body has built in reflexes that will almost absolutely physically prevent you from getting a good cut. You'll likely pass out from blood loss, void your bowels, and survive with debilitating brain and organ damage.

and I'm not even sure you really want to kill yerself.

A real suicidal wouldn't need to ask Sup Forums, there are plenty way described on the internet how to kill yourself

Guys, I work out. My veins are getting bigger and more noticeable. Working out is good or not if you wanna die by bleeding?

Should I go anorexic instead?

lel thanks for the laugh (no sarcasm) Sup Forums gave me most of my laughs from the past 6 years.

Alright that's fair, you seem like a good person it's nice to have people like you in this world, any from of gas inhalation would be good, helium is a favorite in many people, electrocution getting hit by a car something like that might be good for you, carbon monoxide poisoning or just a simple overdose could be good for you?

OP, does your family know that you are no longer a Muslim?

I didn't know about the aspiring and alcohol thing. Really? I'll research about it. Thanks in case it's true.

About the other, not that you have to believe me but when your emotional pain is so great, you only need to concetrate it in one point and start the cutting.

Anyway, I'd be a lot of hours alone so it'd take too much time for anyone to enter my room. Maybe that'll work in my favor?

It's not going to be like that dude. I don't doubt that you legit want to end it and i'm sure RIGHT NOW the idea of ending the suffering sounds good.. but you can't control your Homo sapien instincts. Your "bird-brain" is going to go on auto pilot the second you begin to die and your entire perspective is going to change. There was a documentary of suicide bridge jumpers who survived their falls off bridges and it covered this.

tl;dr It's NEVER going to end the way you fantasize about it beforehand. Humans can't stop their primate neurology from kicking in survive mode. You're NOT going to be laying down all romantically and shit while you bleed out like in a Hollywood movie, you're more likely going to be twitching out and spazzing in a corner as your consciousness slowly drifts off with last thoughts of absolute terror.

Woops, sorry. Wrong thread.

if you can figure out how to knick your femoral artery in your thigh you'll die of blood loss much quicker.

its less intense than going for the jugular on yourself.

my suicide method is this:

become a jehovah's witness. make friends with a nice family and convert them. every day i go over to their house. while i use the bathroom, i create structural defects in their toilet. eventually, after enough cracks hammered in, the toilet will collapse and sever my femoral artery in my thigh, and i will die in the bathroom with the door locked of a jehovah's witness family.

this is my dream. i believe i can do it.

I'm atheists as almost the entire of my family (only my grandma believes in god, catholic).

Bruh I've been thinking about the same thing lately. I'm planning on jumping from a tall ass rooftop do you live in a city or suburbs?

the reflexes i spoke of are hard wired into your brain. a fun fact, many people that shoot themselves in the head physically flinch at the last moment, again this is literally built into your brain, it's not a choice. often this causes severe trauma and brain damage, but not death.

lol, thanks for another laugh user. I love your sense of humor.

This. Also drink some booze and take a lot of aspirin. Make sure the bath water is hot too. Will help with bleeding out. Research your major arteries, femoral artery, etc. Multiple gashes will ensure proper exsanguiation. Good luck. Sharp blades help obviously.

You are ignoring the fact my brain is not working right, just like many people who was born with anxiety and suffer long term depression.

I've read many news about many people sliting their throat. Or how about the hiri kari japanese (or whatever is written)=.

Thanks for the tips! Appreciated and noted.

I just learn here about the booze and the acohol helping. Good!

Bullshit. No one can slit his own throat.
OP you're not suicidal, you're just asking for help, go see a shrink.

Just one example from my country:
acueducto2.com/encuentran-muerto-con-una-cuchillada-en-el-cuello-a-un-vecino-de-san-millan/33492

A friend of my deceased uncle slit his own throat. Like many things, it's possible if you are really inebriated.

And no, a shrink won't fix my problems, believe me:Besides, trying to reach out other people about this doesn't mean I'm not suicidal. That's a common false myth.

To be blunt, if you try to cut yourself open to die, you'll almost certainly fail and get brain and organ damage. Again, I do not suggest suicide, however with that said you may find that there are indeed more peaceful and efficient ways to achieve that objective. I do believe there is a book written on the subject that was published in Japan. There are also legitimate online resources that have methods. If all else fails, I do have a relatively painless and most assuredly peaceful way, but you should definitely explore all other options first.

if you're going to die, will you watch cp before going to meet your 72 tight virgins?

Forgot to add that he died from slitting his throat. Not 100% sure if the story is true and, like I said, the said uncle is dead so can't confirm it.

Shrinks require money user. OPs cock sucking only pays so much.

you're white, you're young, you're male, you live in europe.

Man, families are dying at the sea just to have a life like you.

If you can't see your chance, yeah you sould die.

let it happen

I need to try my method first though, hope I don't fail. I can wait until I'll be alone for days and then do it.

kys you attention seeking faggot

have you considered this?

I tried:I feel sorry about those refugees, believe me, but I cannot compare myself to them. It's only logic for me to compare with my surroundings.

pls pls tape it

Look, if you're totally serious about it...
Then across the jugular.

fucking kek

Believe what you please. But in reality I just wanted to know if my method would work and get happy about it.

hey man.. fuck those refugee's. fuck em. you kill yourself now and don't you shed a tear for those faggots. i believe in you, douche bag, you can do this.. not suggesting you do of course.

Yeah. thanks for the suggestiong. As I told to other user, if I see I failed I'll try the jugular.

But I work out, will that be a problem? Shoudl I stop exercising and instead get anorexic?

so have a little courage,

do some shitty work just to save enough money and go open a business in a third world country where everthing is cheap

Thing is there is always a way

> i believe in you, douche bag, you can do this

Thank you. Hug to you. I hope it's the only thing I do I actually don't fail.

you're a true hero, aren't you?

Always amazes me how one can be so dumb, you filthy virgin teen

all joking aside, you should get a hobby and a job that gives you more hours. maybe do some volunteer work so you do good in the world and don't feel like such a worthless, sad, utterly without value, subhuman, slimeball, scumbag, piece of shit. honestly when you're at your lowest helping other people really can help.. not fake help, like this, but real help, like going out and doing some work for the benefit of your people.

you guys are worse than teenage girls crying about "depression" and "anxiety".You know your just looking for attention. fucking faget what about your lifes is so hard

Why would I want to do that?

I have the feeling even if I won the lottery I'd still kill myself. Only that a bit later, with 35yo.

>just looking for attention

Believe what you want. That won't stop me.

Should just go for the upper decker

yeah, you just love rapist murderers, you're so wise and brave. faggot, slap yourself. while you're doing that, me and my Sup Forumsro are going to talk about how he's going to fucking off himself. that's what's important here, not some fucking shit stains from the 3rd world invading europe.

>But I work out, will that be a problem?

Really? You have a shitty life, but you find time to exercise and ask some suicide help on Sup Forums?

>31
>no job
>no gf
>no money
>no career
>I hate my past
>I hate my nation
>I hate my future
>I hate my present
>I hate my face
>I hate my small penis

One of your reason was that you had no money.

You prefer to kill yourself than finding a way to gain money?

I cannot explain why I work out even if I'm gonna kill myself. I don't know if it's hope or just a way of keeping my brain "happy" until the day I kill myself.

yes it will because everything you listed on your list isn't a NEED but a WANT. lots of people are ugly and hate their past. and not everyone has a 8x6 cock. you know people will kill to be in your shoes? your a pathetic attention whore.

I think ill try to search for a job once last time but that still would only solve a single problem.

There are things in my past that are torturing me, and I even if in a couple of years I got money, it'd still wouldn't improve my life much.

I wish you or anyone else could understand, but I guess you don't know about my life so you'll never understand me... :(

Thanks for trying anyway.

maybe you should read about stoicism, at least go out the way a man should.