Ideas time! How about we create a campaign to fuck with Christians and science...

Ideas time! How about we create a campaign to fuck with Christians and science. What about this: It was scientifically possible for Jesus to be born from a virgin. If Mary was born with balls and an ovary then it is possible that she impregnated herself accidentally.

>question time
does she have a dick? because how else could she get sperm in her vagina to be impregnated to begin with

also would you like some tea? because im going to put the kettle on

except when jesus was born he would still tear her hymen to shreds unvirgining her

Maybe the tube that connects the balls to the dick led straight into her ovaries? Also yes she could also have a dick. Are you saying she was a trap?

also I just grabbed a cold beer. I'll pass on the tea. thanks though user

if mary was a trap then she would really be a he and then he would not be able to get pregnant

A trap with female sex organs also intact. People have been born with both male and female sex organs. Sometimes both sets work fine. Are you trying to troll me user? I know a lot about gay sex. I research it every day!

but just because they have both sex organs does not mean they can impregnate themselves

they would have to be seperate from each other in terms of the outside
but if both sex organs are not seperate from each other from the outside
then how could they impregnate themselves with no penetration?

Perhaps you are right user. Maybe it is medically impossible for someone with opposite sets of sex organs (internal, external, any configuration) to impregnate themselves. I don't have a medical degree so I'm probably wrong. do you have a medical degree?

no
but just based on my opinion alone
both sex organs would theoretically have to be seperate from each other and internally in tact in terms of function to be able to make a baby

and that is something i have never heard of happening before personally

pathetic really. well at least you tried

>not fucking with muslims

kys newfag

Because this isn't reddit, faggot.

OK gois you made your point. My idea is shit. Anyone got anything better? And yes. At least I tried. A retarded try is sometimes better than a non autist non try (except in this case)

Or you just stick the tip in

Are you 12?

A man walks into a bar and notices a black built tall man. He goes up to him and asks him about the weather. They talk and have a great time.
The black man invites him and his family to join the black man and his family for Sunday brunch. He accepts and proceeds to get more drinks.
Time passes on they're both wasted so they decide to get a taxi back instead of driving. They share a cab and the black man ask him if wants to stay the night since his family is out of town for a couple of days. He accepts and they reach home and start to fuck. The black man pounds the man's ass hard and the ass starts to tear but they keep going. They cum into their own mouth and swap it with each other and turn in for the night.
The man then wakes up the following morning and out of nowhere gets an idea to fuck with christians and creates a thread about it

No, just not a closet faggot that hates god because his taste for dick is wrong.

I'll Start...

True story... I always thought I was completely straight until a friend and I experimented.

I have always loved girls and still think they are the best. When I was 16, an accident caused me to be a paraplegic (paralyzed from the waist down.) I dated some great girls, but never had sex with any of them. Mostly because I couldn't feel it anyway, so why push it. So, I always wondered what it would be like to have sex.

One night, while getting drunk with a best friend, I told him about what I wondered and asked him about it, so he offered to let me find out. We experimented by jerking and sucking each other off.

It was such a turn on that night, that I've never gotten it over it and have ever since found many other chances to "experiment" with other guys because it is the only way I get really turned on. I am thinking I might be gay.
Also please bump this thread. its my first time making a thread

God hates OP's not manly gay sex faggot

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

OP here
forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass

The faggot scientist is at it again