Give me the trips and no one gets hurt

Give me the trips and no one gets hurt.

Here you go faggot

/thread

gg idiot

Pls don't shoot I'm white

Freddy gets satan trips

I'm not gonna ask again nicely. Give me all your trips now!

But I want to see someone get hurt.

Here you go fgt

Don't spend them all in one place.

Let me show you how its done, they're mine though

GIVE ME THE TRIPS NOW!!!

GIVE ME THE DUBS BEFORE I KILL ANOTHER.

trys for trips, fails with dubs

I dindu nuffins

smells like a privileged /thread

Are these the trips you were asking for?

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

Are you all mentally disabled?

Trying to spare us

Let us be saved

Trips get

trips are so easy

I have to do everything myself

Czech'em faggots

tri ps

I got this

Rolling for bronze medal.