Sup Forums is there any way at ALL to bypass the iphone icloud lock...

Sup Forums is there any way at ALL to bypass the iphone icloud lock ? I found an iphone and ipod touch and both of these fucking devices have that lock. Should i just bring them back ?

Other urls found in this thread:

idevicehelpus.blogspot.ch/2014/07/how-to-use-doulci-to-unlock-iphone.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reformat shit head

Reformat ? As in just factory reset? That doesnt work

Pretty sure if you hook it up to iTunes you can reformat the entire thing, wiping it completely.

They might of changed that, but I'm willing to be a decent amount there's a way to bypass it.

ask fbi

I think its possible to however i have yet to find any sort of tutorial online. Most of them are just scam pages and im starting to lose hope it even is possible.

Take it to a phone place, if they're crooked like expected theyll do it for you.

idevicehelpus.blogspot.ch/2014/07/how-to-use-doulci-to-unlock-iphone.html?m=1

I found this site, thoughts? Is it legit?

All hope is lost for you sorry. Best way you can make a profit off ur find is to sell them [as locked] online for parts. That way you can still make some cash

How come hope is lost? Are you an expert on this matter?

Also if you can get a proof of purchase and open an investigation with Apple they'll do it for you.

>found

It was in the train and i took it. Now i want to use it

nah you stole it you cunt ...even if you did find it, which i seriously doubt, the owner is trying to contact you and you are waiting to keep it. so you stealing it.

Look friendo, i couldnt give less a shit if you think i stole it or not, i want a way to bypass the lock and not some moral advice from a Sup Forums faggot. You are probably the type of person to make those trap threads dont you faggot?

Go fuck a blender, immigrant scum.

Look faggot, the phone is bricked. You can never bypass an iCloud lock just like the home buttons are eternally paired to the motherboards and can not be swapped out, ever.

Sell it for parts or hand it in to police, and stop being a shit person.

You're the type of shitty person that'll bitch next time you lose a phone/wallet too.

>dealing with an Iphone

You're that special kind of retard aren't ya.
Just throw that shit away and get yourself a proper phone... Like Xperia T3 or whatever.. Not samsung crap

>calls me immigrant
>"SO YOU STEALING IT"!

Learn english ahmed

▲ ▲

Hahah what kind of shit are you spouting ? Eternally paired to the motherbiard are you fucking kidding me xD

>Look friendo, i couldnt give less a shit if you think i stole it or not, i want a way to bypass the lock and not some moral advice from a Sup Forums faggot

>comes to Sup Forums

Doesn't work on any phone that's been updated in the last 18 months.

Get out of here, Apple nigger.

Idgaf about being a shitty person, its finders keepers. I wouldnylt trust someone bringing back my phone either. I also dont lose my shit like some fucking retards do, i take good care.

S'true.

The CPU and the touchid sensor have a pre-shared key blown into them in the factory, and if you use a different home button then the key doesn't match and the phone doesn't start.

So ypu come to Sup Forums for moral advice ? Fag

>It's finders keepers
Not with iCloud activation lock it isn't.

I'm the only person in the world that can activate my phones; you steal my phone you stole a paperweight.

Polandpoorfag here

You can definetly unlock it.You just need a good app.Im actually cracking one iOs 7 on pc,should take 2 hours.Search on thiever sites for them i have paid 3 bucks for mine.

Peace fags

Learn to read nigger

Go to itunes and just re fresh the whole thing

Someone once left an iPhone at work, but it was locked... I was curious whose phone it was... so about a half-hour or so of bashing rocks together and trying to start a fire, I had the genius idea of asking Siri whose phone it was.

Pretty cool stuff, though I don't necessarily like the idea of some stranger picking up a phone in the bar and immediately knowing who owns it.

Ohh this is just so good

A person that visits Sup Forums frequently, a place where cp, rekt threads, racism and just plain hate dominates, is concerned about a fucking mobile phone. You are not a hero, your a fucking hypocritical shit.

I'm dead sure that if you were to find a phone that you wouldnt return it. You are just being a white knight about it because it doesnt concern you.

Faggot

B...but user... I have returned phones I've found in public unattended before.

Y so presumptuous?

Most people don't pick up phones, because they don't want the hassle of either selling them for parts or getting into them. I know I wouldn't be able to identify the security of a phone with a quick glance.

To who did you return it ? To the actual owner or just a facility? Probably the latter and if you did, you probably didnt help anyone. They might have just sold it, kept it, or just trying to bypass it themselves.

Hand it into the police or put their sim into your phone and pick up when someone tries to call. I'm sure the owners want their property back

They should have sent it to the FBI. They seem to have figured it out.

Because the idea that there are better people in the world confuses and terrifies faggots like that. The only way they make it through the week is by pretending everyone else is as awful as they are, only secretly and therefore hypocritical.

Kek

I just think it's so cute how you argue that there are good people on Sup Forums.

Just put it in DFU mode (look it up on youtube), plug into pc, use itunes to reset everything.

This

>you just need a good app
wow, fuck off youtube haxor skid

DFU/Recovery Mode + iTunes reset should still work.

I hope you are able to reset it, since things like the serial number and EMIE are set, so when you sync to iTunes or join a wireless network, you will be broadcasting that you are using a stolen phone. Then, a week later, the cops come knock on your parents door and they haul you out of the basement and to jail, thus improving everyone elses' lives.

I've found an LG Nexus 5 a couple of days ago. Judging by the cover it seems to be from a girl so there might be possible wins on it. Unfortunately it's locked with a pin code and a lock pattern. Does anyone know how I can bypass the pattern to get access to the data on the phone?

Haha, no.

That'll just wipe it, and you'll be left with a phone that's empty, but still locked.

Hold the phone up to the light: fingerprint grease will show you the unlock pattern.

There's too much wipes and prints to see the actual pattern

Give it back tyrone

kek
or better yet ask the NSA

google it faggot

I don't know then, try to brick it (jailbreak it for older versions of iOS)? And then DFU and stuff. If this doesn't work either, give it back.

seriously if can you retarded moral fags and SJW's get the fuck out? fucking pussies. anyway, I'm currently using a stolen xperia Z3. bypassed the stock firmware by reflashing stock firmware with 3rd party application used to flash roms from the pc.. but i doubt there's anything you can do with an iPhone unless you're a pro hacker

google a lot. flashing a rom that is stock and preferably close to what is already on it. xda forums can help you lots.. if this is your first time flashing firmware on phones there might be a bit of a learning curve but it's definitely possible.

What is i just reset it to factory settings and then use a data recovery tool on my computer?

use ADB stuff to do it, but that's not too hard. basically just Google around a whole lot until you find your solution, it's out there.

fuck the copy paste didn't get all of it lol. stupif captcha bs

Nope, wasn't me: And you're either an immigrant or a nigger, because crime is for niggers.