Let's talk about drugs! Big drugs, small drugs, street drugs, cheap drugs, expensive drugs, whatever! Coke, weed, meth...

Let's talk about drugs! Big drugs, small drugs, street drugs, cheap drugs, expensive drugs, whatever! Coke, weed, meth, heroin, whatever you're into. Whether its snorting, shooting up, smoking or just plain old plugging it up your butt like I do twice a day :) So let's talk about drugs!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xcwt9mSbYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ITT one poor wook

About to smoke a light joint to ease the pain. What kind of drugs do you put up there, bud?

Used to be real big into drugs. Especially opiates.

Posting from a rehab now so I'm sure you can guess how that worked out.

fucking loser

...and listen in while this... youtube.com/watch?v=6xcwt9mSbYE

All of them

I bang the drum then I bang yer mum

Bro I'm in Tampa Florida you should ditch rehab youre missing out on all the droagz

I fucked yer dad

Nah, I have a job now thank you.

seriously jake, go to rehab

this is pathetic

About to smoke another one

Wish me luck cuz I'm sligthly pushing my tolerance here. But it's neccesary I'm afraid

Nigger

I'm in So Cal and I'm too old for that shit now. I'm 25 and I've already OD'd numerous times and spent years in prison cause of drugs.

where i get dmt in Melbourne aus?

shoot it faggot whore. thats how you forreal get highhhhhhhhhh

drugs didn't put you in prison
the police state did

Drugs are bad

Exactly right. Whenever you hear hysteria from the msm re drugs, replace "drugs" with "drug laws" and you will be nearer to the truth.

is it possible to get opium in the US? Like old fashioned chinese opium den style opium? Ive never seen it here and the three times i heard someone had some they were trying to pass off tar heroin as opium. Shit one dude tried to sell me bong resin.