My gf and her ex are somewhat still close (8y toghether, dog, .. etc)...

My gf and her ex are somewhat still close (8y toghether, dog, .. etc). Now the fucker asked her to borrow his car while she is out of the country for work, she was reluctant but eventually gave in. I am planning to sabotage the car to drive a wedge between them. I was thinking to make a small cut in the serpentine belt. What are your thoughts and how can I go about it the best way?

Quit being a beta faggot and stop giving a fuck.

1- grow a set of balls
2- cut them off
3- place them in the fuel tank
Or be a fucking man and tell your gf you don't like it and go from there.

Don't cut the serpentine belt, do it wrong and cut too deep that fucker will take your face off.

Before he goes to pick it up (but after she is done with it) take out the fuse for the tail lights and headlights.

I dont have a key or acces to the hood

or at least find a way to blow the fuses and put them back in... dude will cop a fine, and all she is up for is some $5 fuses.

Then how the god damn fuck were you going to cut the serpentine belt!?

Story is getting sus now...

Without keys or access to the hood, you don't really have a lot of options.

Touching the fuel tank not only would be obvious, but potentially write the whole car off which, well, let's face it if you somehow get caught your GF will just fucking *love* you for that...

Same for slashing tyres and what not.

Sorry dude, you're just going to have to pretend you are the bigger man, and deal with him borrowing the car.

Report vehicle stolen while she is away

Loosen the lug nuts on a tire. Problem solved

You can cut them from under the car obv

What, you just magically drive it onto the jacks? Or are you dumb enough to work under a car with just hydraulic lifts?

You really don't want to cut the belt, trust me on this. Loads and loads of tension on that thing, you can seriously hurt yourself.

You have to tell them who you are. Will get caught for sure.

It's ridiculously easy to tell if someone loosens a lug nut from a cop's perspective. Either OP or his GF *will* wind up in jail for that one...

If you can get under the car, loosen (but don't remove) the sump plug.

>fuckface will think oil is leaking, may even ignore it

>oil will drain in about 2 hours, writing off engine

if you have access to the car for a good hour after GF is done with car and before BF picks it up, get a container, drain about 3 liters of oil out, then re-tighten sump bolt.

Car will run fine... for like, an hour.

GF will be convinced ex fucked car up.
Ex will be convinced GF just never looked after it, and that she is psycho.

I can'tget that far under the car, its a small car. I either have to jack it up but thats not an option.
He already has the car btw; I know where he parks it

get under it and put some antifreeze in the tranny or rear end. coolant will wash all lubricants from the bearings making them fail within a few months. if you can access the computer there should be separate plugs for reverse and drive, switch those around, car will run fine for a few months then burn to the ground

>Lol 8 years together, dog etc

Realise you're standing in the way of them being together

Get a canister of diesel if car runs on benzine or benzine if car drives on diesel and pour it into the tank. The engine will be ruined and it's not so uncommon mistake when you fuel the tank.

disable is completely moron. remove the computer (Ecu) or something to do with firing, or fuses for the fuel pump as mentioned.

but before that, stop being a beta stupid fuck and allowing her to be around her ex.

Take a shit on the steering wheel

disable it completely, moron*
I'm the moron who can't type.

I'd be more worried about your GF being out of the country.

When people in relationships go out of the country, they tend to cheat.

But yeah OP, grow a set of balls and tell her that you don't like him borrowing her car.
Or just lie down and take it like a cuck, which is probably what you are going to do.

She's your gurl and he has keys and you don't they are fucking in the car when your not looking

CUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

OP here I give up I'm just going to dick his dick cause I dont want her to cheat on me

grow up, if you can't trust your gf just break up, it's not worth worrying over this shit

Do you think he will fall for the banana in the tail pipe?

Are you really this insecure? You're going to sabotage your gf's ex's car she's using instead of spending money on a rental because you're jealous? Dude, man the fuck up and either tell her you're not comfortable with it or get over yourself and grow up, kid. Fidelity and monogamy are constructs. If she's going to fuck him because he let her use his car, sabotaging the car ain't gonna change that.

The old bannana in the tail pipe

Just remove the timing belt user. You should be right as rain after that.

He's not gonna fall for the banana in the tail pipe.

Get a small screwdriver and punch a hole in the radiator.

if it's sabotaged he's gonna know it's you.

Put orange juice in the gas tank

Sugar in the gas tank

>8 years
>dog and shit
Give it up OP. If they're still somewhat close after all of this you don't really stand a chance. How long have you two been together for?

kek'd

metal fragments and dust in the oil sump

Yeah, should write it off in about 15 years time.

Unplug the coil, or the main ecu fuse.

Fucker will crank for days but not start.

This is a marathon not a sprint, and I was talking decent sized chunks, not fucking powder.

Hire 3 homeless men for 20$ each give them nails, a potato, a tire iron, and tell them to sabotage the tires and put the potato in the tail pipe

added bonus, pay however much it takes for them to get inside the car and have sex with each other and sleep/shit in it until owner comes out to chase them away