Why won't DONALD TRUMP release his tax returns, yall? Can someone tell me? I've been in a coma

Why won't DONALD TRUMP release his tax returns, yall? Can someone tell me? I've been in a coma.

Ab

Same reason Hillary won't.

Hillary has, though

Is he going to cuck us?

why is there raw meat on this taco dude?

Cuz he dont care about it..why do you? It's not really important in the grand scheme of things.. Hillary is going to jail soon.. TRUMP 16

Not really.. those are doctored up returns. Its pretty obvious. Even Bernie agrees and the evidence is there to prove it.

I want to experience salmonella

kek
i feel like he's being slimey now. I dont want to vote for him anymore

Who gives a fuck? What do you think it'll reveal? He's rich? It's not like he's been in a position to peddle official favors and infuence, or been taking money from the agency that's supposedly investigating him.

Unlike That Bitch Hillary.

oh. well im not voting for Billary either

its not that there's anything to discover, its that he won't do it. Raises questions in my mind. If its not going to reveal anything, what's the big deal?

becuase its none of your fucking business.

actually, its becuase his tax returns probably fill up a carport everyyear.

literally anything the media puts on the news from his tax returns will be taken out of context, because its impossible to show and explain all of his taxes to normies.

he doesnt have to show the taxes, its not the law, and anyone saying he should is simply a shit stirrer.

The absolute BEST thing about trump, and the reason he's going to be elected, is becuase he doesn't give a fuck about the usual political games that career politicians play. hes going to keep stalling anyone asking him, or simply say 'it doesnt matter, but here's something that does'

Ok.....can Trump release some "doctored" tax returns?

Just admit ur afraid of women in power

He will not reveal them cuz is into as rich as he let's on to b

he has a team of tax agents to handle all of his business interests, it would take him one phonecall to prepare a file to be released, but he obviously doesnt want or need to.

look how much time was wasted by fuckwits asking obama to release birth certificate, it justs wastes time (time is money) and distracts kids from crucial topics that are actually important at election times

Bullshit.....that white nig is not as rich as he let's on

Kinda like when he was asking for the President to show his birth certificate, none of his business amirite?

Guess he's owed some hounding about his tax returns

yup, he showed the world how dumbass's can have their time wasted.

Somebody tries the same bullshit on him and he walks away, like a boss.

hes going to be an epic Prez.

because their are more important issues in america then a mans tax returns.

Because their massive and every trump hater like you will go over them with a fine tooth comb and will try to make mountains of o mole hills. To try and take trump down.

He not the 1st and certainly wont be the last...

Being a natural born citizen is a requirement for the presidency. It was literally everyone's business.

Uhhhhhh.......just like some emails I have heard about. Fucking hypocrisy!

will u be upset if he loses ?