Ask a fat acceptance activist anything. :)

Ask a fat acceptance activist anything. :)

Where are you streaming your suicide?

Sorry user. I plan on sticking around for a long time. :)

Acceptance is the most idiotic thing ever.
Why the fuck would you "accept" being a fat fuck?
Just go get surgery or some shit.

This is my natural body shape. By accepting it, I spare myself the misery of futile diets.

Good luck with that, you'll probably die before you reach 40.

My bloodwork suggests otherwise. But carry on making assumptions based on my frame.

What is your weight and height, Op?

Am I still b&?

>Creates AMA thread
>doesn't fucking reply
>kill yourself, OP

Why do you accept a condition (being over weight or obese) that is medically proven to predispose you to a plethora of health issues?
Did you know that such life styles contribute to the rising cost of healthcare?

See

Can you walk up a single flight of stairs in under a minute?
Does eating make you sweat?
How many food eating contests have you participated in?
Are you a virgin?
How does it feel to be physically inferior than people who are in shape?
How does it feel to mask your laziness as activism?
How does it feel knowing that only niggers will be interested in tappin that ass?
Were you a landfill in a previous life?
Do you ever ask people if this dress makes you look fat?

Are you Trigglypuff?
Would you fuck Trigglypuff?
When was the last time you saw 90210 (the television show, not on your scale)?

How do you feel about fat acceptance becoming pretty much synonymous with the feminist movement, despite that it's not an issue exclusive to women?

How is Scrooge McDuck able to dive into all his money without sustaining any kind of injury?

Do you think fat acceptance has a negative impact of the majority of overweight people in terms of health?

I'll answer for you, yes it does.

While you may be healthy in terms of bloodwork, how do you find your strength, flexibility?

Do you tend to get stressed very easily when you've not had sugar for a while and do you crash really badly when you have too much?

The answer for most people, is yes.

I'm an exercise physiologist and a nutritionist and while I preach everyone should be comfortable with their body, they shouldn't be content.

Being overweight poses serious health risks and you can't ignore that. You can be healthy while overweight but I guarantee you'd be healthier if you were at a relatively normal bodyfat percentage.

What do you think of my argument user?

I'm 5'4 and 195lb

>Can you walk up a single flight of stairs in under a minute?

Yes. I'm an athlete. I have no problem with stairs.

>Does eating make you sweat?

No.

>How many food eating contests have you participated in?

Zero. I actually have quite a low appetite.

>Are you a virgin?

No.

>How does it feel to be physically inferior than people who are in shape?

I train my body everyday in a variety of sports. I'm more athletic than the average skinny person.

>How does it feel to mask your laziness as activism?

I'm the hardest worker I know. I balance full-time schooling with hours volunteering as a social activist.

>How does it feel knowing that only niggers will be interested in tappin that ass?

Please take your racism elsewhere.

How sweaty is your gash right now?

>Do you think fat acceptance has a negative impact of the majority of overweight people in terms of health?

No. In fact it's positive for fat people's healthy. Stress from fat hatred is a major health concern.

>While you may be healthy in terms of bloodwork, how do you find your strength, flexibility?

I'm extremely strong. I do strength training three times a week.

Pretty sweaty since I just got back from a run!

Sure, mental health plays a major role. Unfortunately, being happy doesn't necessarily stop you from having a stroke ot cardiac arrest at 30.

Define extremely strong.

Fat women's bodies are policed in a way men's aren't. It is absolutely a feminist issue.

I can do 20 push ups, 20 squats and 20 sit ups.

That's in no way impressive.

so you're telling me no one is going to call me a fat fuck if i decide to eat everything in sight and never exercise?

Why do you go on the internet and tell lies?

No, I'm not Trigglypuff, but I respect her for standing up to a racist, sexist, homophobic event.

Well I'm more of a runner anyway.

People shouldn't judge you for your choices.

Yeah uhh that's far from "extremely strong"

The push ups are above average for your body type. The squats are far below average and sit ups? Your belly more than likely gets in the way.

I think you're just in denial that you don't have a good body.

Wouldn't that be a reasonable way to judge someone?
based on their actions?

Still, I only weigh 12 lbs less than you, and live a completely sedentary lifestyle. I can do 100 sit ups, 100 squats and 50 push ups (those are hard though.) Your exercise is doing nothing for you. Thanks for the thinspo, I'm going to not eat for the rest of the day.

why not? give me one good reason that it's actually bad to judge people based on their choices.

we can't just go around ignoring each other. that is what absence of society is.

How far can you run? I completed a marathon

Are there any male fat accepters? I don't mean the skinny chubby chaser kind?
Because I'm overweight (gained a lot of weight over the last 4 years, from 70 kg to 95) and always found it unacceptable.
Have been hitting my crosstrainer for 2 months now almost every day for an hour and I lost 10 kg since then. Turns out it's not exactly hard to lose weight.

Shaming women for feeding their bodies is misogyny. I will not starve myself to be a compliant size 2 sex kitten. I need food. I couldn't run marathons without feeding myself.

Speaking as 450 pound man, go fuck yourself.

yes they should. that's why we are judged by a jury of our peers, law is derived from people's judgement at a societal level.

and yes, need some laws governing being a fat prick.

in canada, its considered a civic duty to not abuse your body by allowing yourself to be overweight, since we all pay taxes to support the health care program

But marathon runners eat food while not being fat... So like... Your comment is entirely invalid

Fat chance.

You realise that your lack of discipline is what has caused your body to be that shape? I went on a diet at 315 pounds and am now at 182 since this morning. I've suffered to get here but I feel fucking good and at this weight I feel comfortable.

My metabolism keeps my weight up. I'm at my natural weight. I've been 195 for years.

are you too stupid to save a readable version of that image?

Congrats, that's great. My stamina and speed suck, it takes me 21 minutes to finish a mile.

95% of diets fail. You will probably gain all that weight back. 315 is likely your natural body maintenance point.

Ah yes. The old Fat = Stupid meme. Take your hate elsewhere.

you lost 133 pounds since this mornining?
Stop it!
You're gonna be dead by midnight!

kek

Being fat is amoral because eventually you're lifestyle affects everyone around you negatively. The taxpayer should have to pay some fat fucks disability because they weren't conscious enough to stop stuffing their mouth. It's not the way you are born. It's a disability you choose.

look at the OP image you retarded piece of shit, the file is so small that the text is literally unreadable.
I wasn't calling fat people stupid, I was calling YOU stupid

This is a pretty stupid excuse for not engaging the thesis of the pic. But go ahead, be ignorant.

So basically, you dont understand how the human body works.

That tells me you're not in a position to tell me why it's okay to be fat.

Back to Tumblr cunt, also kill yourself

Do you mean "immoral" and "shouldn't"? Because otherwise your comment makes no fucking sense.

we know you're trolling

shitposting about how being a lardass don't be dangerous to your health isn't activism darling

UK fag here, this thread is probs bait as fuck, but is Canada worth moving to?

I got ya
sometimes people who are trying to lose wight make a bad call with their diet of choice.
Others don't put in the work required to make a diet work.
Do you know of any other reasons why it wouldn't work?

Post this troll thread on /fit/ get em riled up

>21 minutes
>runner
You're not a runner

As a proud fat RUNNER, I disagree. I completed the London Marathon in 7:53:01 and raised over £400 for my sizeism research.

i duno man... ive never lived anywhere else. i live in toronto though and i like it enough here. theres fewer sand people from what i gather. we dont have "pubs" here like you do, but we have lots of bars.

it also rains a lot less. what kind of work do you do?

How small is your dick after the fat patch consumes it?

A fat person loses like 1-2 inches due to it. You are a manlet because you have awful eating habbits

That's literally obese.

Well before you keep gaining weight and get too fat to run, then too fat to walk, do us all a favor and kill yourself you fat peice of fucking shit.

You run a mile slower than an average person walks it. No one is this stupid right?

Keep it up.. Trust me in the end it's worth it... I used to be a fat fuck and I'm fit now. Dedication is the key to most of life's problems.

>btw Checked

Run down of OP's life

>teenage child
>parents fed him just right
>always snuck in more than he was supposed to
>never physically strong so excluded from group exercises
>bullied and ridiculed
>hates himself for being fat
>runs marathons to feel good and eat more
>doesn't do it for competition because he's never known what it's like to win something
>tells himself being fat is ok
>sits on message board claiming his natural metabolism makes him fat
>admits that he doesn't want to diet
>now he realises he's contradicted himself
>if he ate well his natural metabolism would miraculously change
>OP is unattractive
>OP has never won anything
>OP is now butthurt
>OP will now act like he isn't bothered
>easy to do that online when we cant see his reaction
>Reverse psychology has now shut down OP's response
>admitting to reverse psychology now prompts OP to stick with initial response
>or does it?

Canadian here (we don't say fag much)
It's pretty diverse and polite.
The gov't needs some work and the education system is shit.
It seems much better than it is because we compare ourselves to the states.

im not a runner but 8 hours to do a marathon didn't sound right to me. i had to make sure.

My fastest 3 mile was a bit over 17 minutes.

I know? I'm not the OP

I understand we need to accept the fat people. But we can't be too accepting right? After all it isn't healthy to be overweight and I understand that for a large amount of obese people there negative self image fuels their eating habits as a way of comfort. But we can't just tell em they are perfect that's denying the that there is a problem. I guess the question I have is this. How passive aggressive am I supposed to be with fat people and at what weight is it alright to physically assault them for their obesity?

OP came here, and got shut the fuck down by people passing by in about an hour.

Well it's not like anyone wants to hang around.
We can do this without OP

I may not have been the fastest but I did finish and I ran with real heart,

The only assumptions here are the ones you're making, that if there were no other differences, a fat person, and a slim person, would be exactly as healthy as each other.

I'm a Canadian who currently lives in the UK (lucky enough to land a scholarship to Oxbridge) and honestly, I can't wait to get back.

Canada is fucking great. Diverse, friendly, wealthy, we have the highest percentage of university educated people in the world, not to mention all the good social programs in place. The UK is alright, but I can't wait to get back to Canada.

I accept you OP.

Good luck.

>Ran
>26 miles in 7:53:01

That's an 18:11 mile. That's walking pace. In fact, that's slower than walking pace. It's like 3.2mph.

See, 'fat acceptance' people are complete liars. Will tell you they ran when they walked. Unless of course you are like 2ft tall lmao.

How many marathons did you complete?

Yeah. I thought so

never ran a marathon but to be honest I marched longer distances in less time in the army.

at least I didn't slaughter any civilians

How many 100m sprints have you won? I bet it probably took you 5 minutes to do them though. Just because you manage to do something doesn't mean that you didn't do a piss poor job of it.

Exactly. I never went longer than 6 miles in basic, but tabbing with 25kg inc rifle and helmet, for 6 miles in an hour and a half is better than some shitty 26 miles in almost 8 hours.

Yeah but you still did a piss poor job of a marathon though.

neither did I.

It is by any scale out there. However I'm 5'5", 182 lbs and 11% body fat, even with all the lifting and running I do, by the military's accounting I'm also obese. So from my point of view, the standard bmi charts don't account for everybody.