Good advice thread. Ask about your troubles and you shall receive solid advice

Good advice thread. Ask about your troubles and you shall receive solid advice

Any advice for a clopper and a furry fapper who wants to stop?

>inb4 KYS
>grow the fuck up

Bump

Cut down contact, slowly stop looking at those threads, but you need to find a replacement. You'll get back to it if you dont find a teplacement

Been using working out as an outlet. Can run ~10km (approx 7 miles for you amerifags) on a good day. Still working on speed though, for 2.4km fitness tests. Did a 11.47 this evening; nothing brilliant, but it's something.

Good work. Keep it up but you might need a nore prwctical replacemwnt. Ie cant go running any time the urge hits. I dunno, anytime the urge comes play poker on your phone or something. Know what I mean? Good work with r7nning thou.

100% kill yourself

What need does it satisfy.

Thanks, Sup Forumsro. I'll continue the fight till I overcome it.

Never had a GF, so using it as a proxy for sexual intimacy I guess? Bad substitute though.

only solution is to kill yourself. off to /mlp/ with you faggot

Trying this hard

got a mail from inkasso today. from my old flat from over 2 years ago. They seem to have done repairs on the the heating system in the flat the same month i moved out of the flat (I moved out before) and my landlord told me, he'd pay. didn't get the post till now, since I don't live in the flat anymore, just met the new guys by accident and they told me. LL doesn't remember anymore nd now im stuck with the bill

>. I'll continue the fight till I overcome it.

Thats the spirit dubs. You'll do fine uf your the type of person with that kinda determinatin to run like that. Well done.

If you moved out of the flat before they do the repairs, why would you need to foot the bill? If after, then yes, you'll need to I guess.

meditate

Your n9t stuck with anything. Just unlucky you had a shit landlord. Contact whoever sent you the bill, explain the situation, tell them very clearly you wont pay for it, let them sort it out with the owner.

yea, but I can't find the paper with wich I cancelled the contract.

Pretty much this. Remember to be calm and polite as you negotiate with the company; being nice can pay off immensely.

he even paid me back less of my deposit bcause of the bill

ok, I'll look up their number and call. I only got a Bill with no number, but the new ppl in the flat just told me, they just got a mail from a lawyer, so i guess there's a number there

All the best, user!

Yes. Instead of making a call like "fuck off, I'm not paying this shit" be more like "good morning. I think there has been a mistake with...". I also recommend downloading a voice recorder app so you have a record of the convo, just in case.

thx guys. Yea, gonna be polite af

You dont wanna be too polite thou making them think they can just talk over you and get what they want. Polite but firm. Ie you ask a question, they ignore it, keep asking till you get an answer. But politely.

Also see the post te voice recorder

Bump

yea, thx, was a good advice! was quite worried since I'm low on money atm and dont rlly want to live on the street

Wash your ass?
Do people actually do that?

I personally don't like water up my ass so..

>Keep away from fire especially when wearing

I get diarrhea a lot. It used to be every day like 6 times a day and was cutting into work and personal life but quit eating gluten and it's only 5-6 days a week now and usually doesn't smell as horrible (except it's diarrhea and doesn't exactly smell like apple pie). Plus I always stink like shit afterwards unless I use a wet wipe and push it into my asshole a few times up to the first knuckle on my index finger. Any advice on what to do?

try to drink coconut water, settles the stomach (the water, not the milk)

cut back on the coconut water and eat more apple pie...you will be back to your normal stinky self in no time

Advice that was given to another user by his father. He posted it a few years ago. I always remembered it.

Have a wank before making a big decision.

Get rid of impulses and urges and clear your mind.

My best advice is for you to see a doctor user. Dont be ashamed. Any doctor could guess what it is here but without blood t4sts etc they'd be guesing. See a doctor

Doctor, go see one.

kek, I'm always doing that