Pic related

Pic related.
Just bought a new PC and found these two suspicious microchips installed in the motherboard. I immediately removed them. If anyone else finds similar looking devices in thier computer, please remove them, and destroy them immediately.

the finest keks for you, sir,

>steal your CP
hahahah, keep going OP

remove all similar chips from the motherboard, if they don't get loose use pliers, those chips are keyloggers for stealing your passwords

Oh shit, I found a couple of those just lying around in the other room! Can they work wirelessly?!

I just learned from a friend that those chips are just the hardware. The software operating them is a file called system 32. You must delete that to become completely safe.

yes they can

That's only for Desktops.
For laptops, where the chips may be embedded into the motherboard, the best way to negate them is to place a magnet on top of it for about an hour.

this is some shit-tier bait

im not taking out my 4 ram sticks fuck you

>Placing the magnet for ONLY an hour...
Found the FBI agent.
I leave it on overnight every night, Officer.
Fuck you.

Burn them. Timestamp to prove it.

isn't that fucking ram?

Will electro magnet work?

also found some mysterios "spy-chip-plate".
I took it out and break it apart.
FUCK YOU NSA!

I'm not very computer savvy. Can I pay a company to do this for me?

Those sneaky bastards! Glad you found it, OP. You should run a backtrace on it to find the origin, then upload them the virus. But that's a little advanced. I can do it tho.

I'd better destroy them then. Thank you for the information!

can we stop? you breaking a GPU just made me cry

You fuck rams? You sick Scottish bastard.

no they will only install more spychips and such

It's 2016, what the fuck pc did you buy to be using that old ass ram, did you get you a Compaq or some shit?

Nice, I like the effort you put in their

They look pretty similar but RAM is built directly into the mainboard for newer computers (actually all models since 2013). So those chips looking like ones in OPs pic are spying on you.

wow you're so hardcore! you go op

did everyone wake up fully retarded today?

You must be fun at parties.

yes
GPU = Goverment Protocol Unit

Should I do it Sup Forums?

How much RAM on those sticks OP?

you must be fun at massive gay orgies

chug the lighter fluid instead

ya what they do is insert one real chip for say 8 gigs of ram and the other is spy chips, looks the same. so your computer specks would read x4 gig ram and really it has i 8 gig and other is spay chip

OH MY GOD IM DONE

>breaks a GTX

k

No, you massive dipshit. It means graphics processing unit. Seriously this bait is really really bad.

either that or microwave

Yeah, I am. But of course I'm fun anywhere.

Also
I can still play Minecraft at 60fps
so no problem so far

You're seriously fagging up the place with all your faggotry.

b8'ing the bad b8'er

Doo eet

Also microwave them for few minutes, to be sure.

No, just you.

Your PC already has a Processing unit. (The one under the big fan) Why would you need a second one? All they would do is get in each others way.

Is this good /b?

Very

YES
YES

Make sure you breathe in all the smoke, to gain the chips' powers!

well at least it looks like outdated ram,

This guy knows what he's talking about, trust me I know I'm a computer mechanic.

More pl0x

Nice. Fuck the government, lets seem em track you now.

Good going, user. Those sneaky fuckers won't be paying in you.

I heard they also spy on is through cameras in our smoke detectors. Can you believe that shit? We should all take out the batteries so the cameras won't be able to record.

laterally kill yourself

This.
Source: I'm a computer vet

Ok Sup Forumsbros, thanks for the keks. But now let's have a little fun.
If any of you faggets can roll satanic trips, I'll show you what this dose. (See pic)

on this day OP is not a faggot
burn spychips
burn

Invoking them Satantrips

Moar invokers

Guys help, I destroyed the one in my laptop and now it's not displaying anything

FBI detected

is it an electromagnetic dick suckler?

That's obviously a nigger egg, you should put it back before it's mother finds you and rapes you

6 6

Did you delete system 32 before you did it?

You didn't remove it in a sterile environment, did you? Dumbass, you got dust or dirt in the port when you removed it. Always do that shit in a clean, dust free area. Wash out the port with soap and water (in a clean room, like the bathroom) and that should remove whatever got in there. Turn it on and it'll work fine.

I did. Please help, I just don't want my dad and I to be spied on by the NSA

Fuck rolling, JUST DO IT.

roll

Now he'll never put it back. How else will he lose his virginity?

Someone dosent know what an electromagnet looks like. You'd need tighter coils, around a steel rod you fucking autist.

roll

trips gotted

I took this thing out, just wash here in a bathroom?

Listen to this user
You just got it dirty man, computers need to be cleaned

double dubs close enough

Okay thank you, my dad will be home in like 10 minutes and I told him i'd have his laptop privated so the nsa can't spy on him

You have a very tiny fingernail.

A drink can wrapped in duct tape?

It's what's on the inside that counts user ;)

Piss?

Roll

Some lithium batteries to explode????

Filled with liquid spying device which they pour into drinking water?

re roll

I will detonate it in the street.

Damn thing's adorable.

Okay I washed it and put it back together but now it won't even power on, he's almost home please help me

at this poin t it just feels like OP oiir some other user is photoshopping the same timestamp into this pic

YES

>basing

Thanks for burning some ram op, it was very necessary

I agree with this guy. The chips are fine but system 32 should definitely be deleted.

Rolling for trips

Believe now?

Rollllin

Dammit!

God speed user now charge your laptop this way the water will dissolve and you'll be able to turn it on again!