This is fucking serious! I normaly just lurk and seldom post, but today I want you guys to please do me a favor

this is fucking serious! I normaly just lurk and seldom post, but today I want you guys to please do me a favor.
there is this music festival in nuremberg, germany, and this local newspapers sends out 8x2 entry cards if you win a picture-voting contest.
if you click the link below you'll see my submission (Beertower, "Preiset den Gerstensaft"). You can vote 1 - 6, with 1 as best, and 6 as worst grade.
Please friednds, i really need to win these two tickets. If I do I am going to sell one of the two tickets, and buy 180 € worth canned beer to build an even bigger beer tower this year.

I will provide pictures from the festival as well as an special Sup Forums-inscription on the tower if I can go to the show. Thanks

nordbayern.de/events/rock-im-park/rock-im-park-2016-wahlt-das-schonste-foto-1.5188918?offset=9&article=1.5164870¢erLat=49.4904742¢erLng=11.0986834&selectedType=Artikel&selectedDate=drei Monate&defaultDateRange=drei Monate&zoom=18&type=article#ancTitle

Oh, I am aware that this request could backfire, but I hope you guys support me to be insanly drunk for 3 days, listing to more or less crappy bands, and if I'm lucky even fucking a dirty smelly festivalcick. this aint coachella, this is smelly and dirty rock im park with 80000 people, hosted on the former nazi ralley grounds in nuremberg.

Other urls found in this thread:

nordbayern.de/events/rock-im-park/rock-im-park-2016-wahlt-das-schonste-foto-1.5188918?offset=9&article=1.5164870¢erLat=49.4904742¢erLng=11.0986834&selectedType=Artikel&selectedDate=drei Monate&defaultDateRange=drei Monate&zoom=18&type=article#ancTitle
rock-im-park.com/bands
nordbayern.de/events/rock-im-park/rock-im-park-2016-wahlt-das-schonste-foto-1.5188918?offset=33&article=1.5164870¢erLat=49.4904742¢erLng=11.0986834&selectedType=Artikel&selectedDate=drei Monate&defaultDateRange=drei Monate&zoom=18&type=article#ancTitle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you win, you better tell the world that Hitler did nothing wrong.

oh, in germany we have to pay 25 Cents deposit on each can. if you return it to the shop, you get your 25 cents back.
there are a bunch of gipsys at the festival collecting these cans to get back the cash. last year the tower was sacrificed to the gipsys, they started to fight for it. will do this again if possible

He lives in Germany he will receive life imprisonment

Got my vote Sup Forumsro.

bumping with random festival picture from last year

gevotet weil Dominik

bump

What about this picture?

>nordbayern.de/events/rock-im-park/rock-im-park-2016-wahlt-das-schonste-foto-1.5188918?offset=9&article=1.5164870¢erLat=49.4904742¢erLng=11.0986834&selectedType=Artikel&selectedDate=drei Monate&defaultDateRange=drei Monate&zoom=18&type=article#ancTitle

> you know the drill

Voted for your pic. Also did a 6 on everyone else.

thanks guys!

FUCK. I wanted you to vote for this pic. No. 5

I voted 6 on this pic for you OP, so you better win this shit!

bumping

bump

gave you a 6

you should bum pwith something good

Done yuh nun, rated 6

6 ist worst by the way for you non german speakers

i thought Germans were initiative thats one asymmetrical beer tower still voted for you so you better build a fucking noice tower this year

thx mein freund. we had problems collecting enough cans and duck tape to build a solid tower. if i win this shit im going in with 180 Euros worth beercans and duck tape, shits going to be glorious.
a can of beer is about 50 cents, so we should have about 300 Cans + whatever we can collect from the other people

sounds like a plan hope you have a good time there

Voted 1 bumpity boo

I for sure thought this would backfire. It's nice to see b/tars helping out every once in a while. I gave you a 6 as well. When is the festival, when will you be posting pics of said festival. Either drop a link now or make a set date to do a festival thread in the future.

gonna put this 1 where it belongs

the date is 3. - 5. June 2016, so in 3 weeks. i might take my phone and post pictures while i'm there, or i'll post pictures after the festival.
i think I'll do the mobile posting thing .

6 is the worst by the way, 1 is best. as in school grades, 1/ A ... 6 / F

this is the lineup rock-im-park.com/bands

I voted 6 for all people above you and 1 for you.
I hope you will send to me a fucking sauerkraut.

Danke für Ihre Bewertung.
Don't forget to record the gypsy fight.

voted eins for you, kamerad
heil hitler and good luck

good luck beating the guy with the hat made of cans

What the fuck. Look at the motherfucking picture with 4.9 grade.

nordbayern.de/events/rock-im-park/rock-im-park-2016-wahlt-das-schonste-foto-1.5188918?offset=33&article=1.5164870¢erLat=49.4904742¢erLng=11.0986834&selectedType=Artikel&selectedDate=drei Monate&defaultDateRange=drei Monate&zoom=18&type=article#ancTitle

fucking germans, dude

good luck dude. I've done what I can.

Make the memory last a lifetime.

update, my picture has a average grade of 3.4 right now. i hope i get down to 2.0, still 5 more days until they close the voting