My gf just found out I cheated on her

My gf just found out I cheated on her

Wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

work on your relationship and get over these troubles together
you miserable fucking cuck

Hit up the girl you cheated with and get your dick sucked I guess. Your gf sure isn't gonna do it anymore.

say you only did it because (insert a friend of hers that you hates name) told you she cheated on you with multiple guys at once. Start a shitstorm

Blame her

glorious

expose her

>cuck
>he cheated on her
Pick one you faggot

Tell her you only did it because "yo pussy stink".

Obviously leave her for the other person. There's a reason you did this and it's because you want the other one more.

tell her you got tricked

OP, tell her it's a prank

Do u even gun?

Do not cheat. Only assholes cheat.

Don't be a bitch. Fucking as many girls as you can is your masculine and biological imperative. Try and turn the situation into a 3 way. I'm rooting for you OP!

crush her puss like a man

do the same think women do when they cheat
say it's her fault

Tell her, just don't think about.

This.. and stay away from her and ignore her calls for days. Refuse to talk to her until she admits it's her fault. Once she does that, you can walk all over her forever.

lol rookie shit, just say it wasn't you

youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

caught me bangin on the sofa? wasn't me..

she even caught me on camera?? wasn't me..

it may be over anyways so play it all the way, just wsnt you dog

Man the fuck up lil nigga

if she agrees to a 3some then its not cheating
if she doesnt then you had already left the relationship anyway and its not cheating

if shes too autistic to understand why the double standard doesnt actually exist because her egocentric schizophrenic multiple borderline compartmentalised personality disorders and mind control cant comprehend that you are not her and thus their is no precident beyond the individualistic then its a double think null experiment

>inconsequential

Say its her fault for spying on you

then beat her over it

beat the shit out of her

beat her then eat her

dats wat me pappy use ter sai

Kill her pet(s)

>punch her in the face until she's unconscious
>then call her parents and tell them someone broke in and assaulted her and you found her on the floor
>they'll tell you to call 911
>hang up and pretend you did
>hide the body
>then call back
>say the cops need them to come to wherever you're at to help with a list of possible suspects
when they arrive
>beat them both to death with a baseball bat

Post her nudes to Sup Forums

>I cheated on my girlfriend
There's only one thing you CAN do.
FUCKING HANG YOURSELF AND STREAM IT

i second this

>or date ur mother

Better off walking away from the relationship now, even if she says she forgives you the relationship is now tainted and she will always bring it up during future fights etc......it will eventually make you resent her and regret staying......trust me I have been through this before.

Women absolutely can't stand losing. High school never ends for them.

Firstly, never trust the pill from here on out. She may very well attempt to get pregnant just to trap you and then she wins.

Secondly, want your current to change something about herself? Do something she refuses to do? Point out how the girl you cheated with did/does that, but be subtle though. She'll start doing that just to win.

hide your stuff and buy a gun
shoot her if she starts reking your shit and tell the cops it was self defense

tie a rope around her fucking neck and drag her through town

Just be honest to her. Admit that you need variety in your sex life and men weren't made to have sex with only just one woman. It's just natural. Tell her it was only about the sex and it didn't have anything to do with your gf. Sexual variety can even strengthen the relationship and it doesn't get boring. Cheating is not bad. It has never hurt or killed anybody before (except for murder out of jealousy). Tell her you won't change and she can't change you (maintain alpha) and give her time to think about it. After 3 days she will call you back and tell you she's ok with it... Profit!